| 10 |

jaylen continued to look around the party for the person who invited her. she maneuvered through the living room without any luck.

Secret 👀 is typing ...

Secret 👀 sent you a chat !

jaylen clutched her phone before unlocking it. she tapped the notification , and their messages immediately opened.

Secret 👀

SECRET 👀

come upstairs. the last room to the left

__

jaylen smirked at her phone and went upstairs. she followed the directions and slowly opened the door to the last room on the left.

the lights in this room were red , jaylen's favorite color. she smiled when she saw her secret admirer sitting on the bed blowing.

 " lock the door and c'mere , " she said eyeing jaylen as she locked the door and walked over to the bed.

" meek , what you tryna do ? " jaylen asked sitting next to her and taking her blunt out of her mouth and taking a few hits.

 " i'm just tryna chill with you. wanna know more about you. what you like , " meek answered watching jaylen in admiration as she did tricks with the smoke.

 " that's all you tryna do ? " jaylen asked. meek smirked and pulled another blunt off of the dresser next to her and lit it.

 " not for real , but i'm tryna be modest , " she said laughing as she took a long hit and blew patterns of circles with the smoke.

 " how you find me ? " jaylen asked letting her braids fall in front of her face. meek tried to look jaylen in the eyes , but it was no use.

 " i saw you a little bit before school got out , but i heard you was tied down , so i let it go. well , tried to. i just kept seeing you , even when school got out. that's when i was like i gotta talk to shordy. now , here you are. in my bed , " meek said smirking.

meek was itching to get in jaylen pants , but she knew it was just the blows. she wasn't the one to come on to somebody so fast , but the puffs was kicking in and trying to control herself always just led to frustration.

 " i'm a junior though. you finna be a senior. why would you wanna fuck wimme ? it's plenty of other bitches in the senior sea , " jaylen replied licking her lips and finishing off her roll.

 " i'm a stud. you a stud. and why we fucking with each other ? because we don't give a fuck. just like ion give a fuck about no senior bitches except my homies , ion give a fuck about you being a junior. "

" whatever , " jaylen said sinking into meek's pillow. meek looked at her a little confused before grabbing her by her neck , forcing her to face her.

" the fuck is yo issue , ma ? " she said lightly blowing smoke into jaylen's face.

" nothing. get the fuck off me , " jaylen said scrunching her face up at the smoke being blown in her face.

" fix yo shit before i fix it for you , " meek threatened clenching jaylen's throat a little tighter before letting go.

" fix it then , " jaylen scoffed. in the small part of her mind that wasn't high , she wanted all of meek to put her in her place.

" bet , " was all meek said before pushing jaylen on her back and towering over her. meek stared into jaylen's eyes before grabbing her by her face.

 " what you not gon do is talk to me any kind of fucking way , " meek stated letting go off jaylen's face with a little force before pushing jaylen's shirt up so that it fell just under her chest revealing her fit stomach.

 " then you got on shorts. big fucking mistake , " meek smirked pulling down jaylen's hilfiger shorts. she slid her hands onto the back of jaylen's waist grabbing the backband of her boxers. she used her teeth to pull down the front slowly , looking jaylen directly in her eyes.

she pulled her boxers off with ease and pushed jaylen's legs open , admiring the river that flowed in front of her.

" you talk a lot of shit just to raining down here , " she smirked licking two of her fingers and sliding them into jaylen with ease.

" ou ... shit , " jaylen whispered clenching her folds around meek's fingers.

meek enjoyed every second of this as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out of jaylen. meek stuck her tongue out and laid it flat out jaylen's clit before cleaning a lot (but not all) of jaylen off.

" fuck meek ! " jaylen exclaimed grabbing her by her curls and pushing her face into her. meek complied only to shove her tongue in adding to her fingers. 

 " ohh fu - shit ! " jaylen's back begin to arch , and meek used to this to grab jaylen by her waist and completely slam her onto her tongue.

meek violently shook her tongue inside of jaylen making her release right on meek's face. 

meek smirked mischievously and continued to consume jaylen.

 " no meek ! me - meek fuck ! i ca - i can't , " jaylen shouted trying to run from meek's tongue. 

" nah shordy , " meek said pulling her tongue out and kissing jaylen. " you finna take this shit til i'm done , " she said.

jaylen whimpered and held on to the arm that meek used to hold up her body as she continued to finger her. meek was enjoying the cries from jaylen. this is why she loved smart mouth girls. she had no problem putting them in they place. 

 " awww fuckkk , " jaylen moaned as her eyes began to roll to the back of her head. meek almost wanted to release herself , but she wasn't going to.

meek bent down and whispered next to jaylen's ear. " ion hear you talking shit now , " she said lightly kissing behind her ear and pulling her fingers out. 

 " open yo mouth , " meek demanded staring jaylen in her eyes. jaylen bit her lip trying to tease her. meek chuckled at her.

" i'm not gon ask again , " she said lightly rubbing her thumb over jaylen's wetness.

 " oh f - " jaylen said before a pair of fingers slid into her mouth. without thinking , she began to suck her juices off of meeks fingers until meek felt her fingers were completely clean.

meek layed down next to jaylen slipping her hands between jaylen's thighs and getting on her phone. she gripped them and bit her lip.

" you might wanna get in the shower before i start this shit over , " she said making jaylen tense in pleasure again.

 " stop touching me , " jaylen blushed as she pulled her clothes up and headed for the connected bathroom meek had.

" you wasn't saying that ten seconds ago , " meek replied watching jaylen go into the bathroom. once jaylen was fully in the bathroom and the shower began running , meek went back to her phone.

MO . 👭💚

yo mo 😩

delivered