| 14 |

jaylen arrived at the house before jass did. she got out of meek's clothes , threw them on the floor , and put on her own. she only put on a sports bra and a pair of basketball shorts.

she eagerly waited for jass to come through the door. she hadn't seen her since they were at jordan's house , and she did miss her. jaylen got a message from jass a few minutes later.

__

Jass 😂

i'm coming in

__

she smiled to herself and listened for the door to open. she had to wait a while , but jass came through the front door and came up to jaylen's room.

their eyes locked for a minute before jass cleared her throat and sat down a few feet away from jaylen.

 " what you wanted to talk about ? " jass asked taking her supreme bag off and placing it down.

 " um , us , " jaylen said. jass looked at her a little confused but tried not show it.

 " what about us ? i thought we was g - "

 " no jass. we not good , and you know we not good. i don't know what we doing , and ion like it. "

" what you mean ? " jass asked trying to play dumb. jaylen rolled her eyes knowing jass knew exactly what she was talking about.

" jass , quit playing. you got mad at me t - yesterday for no reason. why ? "

jass sighed and focused on jaylen's eyes. " it don't even matter , bruh. you got whoever , and i got riley. you moved on , but it ain't that easy for me. i treat riley how i would treat you because i couldn't give all of myself to you. "

 " jass , i haven't fully moved on. i tried to ignore it , but nah. i still have feelings for you , and i'm sorry for what i did. i really am. "

 " that's the problem , " jass said laughing to keep from crying. " you just got feelings. jaylen , i think i still love you. i see you texting this new bitch all the time , and that shit makes me mad as fuck. you smile so much when you talk to her , and ion even think you even smiled that much with me. "

jaylen sat silent for a while before responding. everything jass said about her was true. jaylen didn't smile with jass as much as she does with meek because jaylen wasn't mentally happy with herself. it had nothing to do with jass. it was jaylen's fault that their year of being together couldn't be continued.

 " jass , you right. i do smile more now , but i didn't with you because i wasn't pleased with myself. you was nothing but good to me , and if i wasn't in my wrong mind , we would still be together. "

jass was staring at the floor and was beginning to cry. she shook her head and laughed. jass couldn't believe she almost fell for what jaylen was telling her.

" jass why you - "

" you a fucking liar , bro ! i can't stand fucking liars ! " jass yelled getting up , leaving , and slamming the door. jaylen was confused , so she tried seeing what jass was looking at. she saw it , and her mouth fell open.

meek's clothes.

jaylen instantly got up and ran to jass' room. jass was laying on her stomach continuing her silent cries.

 " jass , please , " jaylen pleaded going over to jass' bed and climbing into it. jass lifted her head and turned in the other direction. jass wanted to cuss her out for getting in her bed , but it's like something in her said not to.

 " jass , lemme expla - "

 " yuon have to , " jass muffled as she sniffed. " i let riley finger me , " she said nonchalantly and turning on her back to look at jaylen.

normally , jaylen would have blown her shit over this , but she actually felt really relaxed. she was a little taken aback by jass' bluntness , but she attempted to ignore it.

" it's okay , " jaylen said kissing jass on the cheek and getting on her lap. jass wrapped her arms around jaylen's waist and hugged it tightly.

" i miss this , " she said as jaylen got more comfortable on her lap.

" me too , " jaylen said as she smirked kissing jass on her neck and hiding her face in it.

 " so where we go from here ? " jass asked rubbing jaylen's back. jaylen sat up and looked at jass with an unsure look.

 " in all honesty , i do fuck with meek. i just don't wanna play her knowing who i really want now. what about you and ri - "

 " hold up ! " jass said. " you talk to meek ? monet's best friend meek ? number 7 meek ? state all star ? what the fuck - " jass exclaimed lightly throwing her head back on the pillow.

 " you get the good ones , and i get the bitches that tell me they love me after two weeks. that's just fucked up. "

jaylen looked at jass with a straight face. " she said ... what ? "

what jaylen didn't play about was jass. even when they get mad at each other , she still doesn't let anything cross her. now that that they were figuring things out again , hearing this pissed her off.

jass laughed. " she was drunk , jaylen. she ain't even mean it. " jaylen wasn't taking this for an answer at all.

" jassalyne , i'm not laughing. drunks don't lie. she meant that shit. she just ain't say it out loud because she knew it would fuck stuff up between y'all two. you ain't finna let that shit slide. hell nawl. i'll fuck you and that bitch up. "

' psycho ass '  jass thought smiling. 

 " jaylen , i was gon do that anyway. i'm gonna handle it when i see her again. you ain't gotta worry about her anyway. i'm cutting her off after tomorrow. i want you and only you. i almost got you now , so ain't no need for her no more. "

the two tried holding back their smiles , but it was no use. they both missed being this close to each other , holding each other.

" now you making me feel bad. i don't know how i'm gonna deal with meek. she gonna have questions and stuff. this gonna be so out the blue for her , " jaylen said scratching her head.

jass licked her lips and firmly held jaylen's waist. " i mean if she fuck with you , she should understand at least a lil bit. i mean , how long have y'all been talking anyway ? "

 " not as long as you been talking to riley. maybe a lil less than two weeks. it ain't been that long , " jaylen replied shrugging her shoulders.

" oh okay , " jass said examining jaylen. she wondered what jaylen was thinking when they broke up. she said she was mentally unhappy with herself , but ... how ? everybody was cool with her except jass' exes or girls she used to talk to. she never had a problem with getting females , and she was given compliments on a daily.

" perfect as hell , " jass mumbled to herself. 

" huh ? " jaylen asked tilting her head. jass smirked and shook her head.

" nothing , " was all she responded with. she hugged jaylen's waist and happily sighed to herself.

kap & say this wasn't cute , 😭 . my dumb ass smiled at my own shit , 😂 . the bullshit is coming tho , 😊 !