| 20 |

PREVIOUSLY ...

***

RING ! RING ! RING !

monet grabbed her phone out of her pocket. it was an unknown number , so she just declined the call.

" who was that ? " jordan asked. monet shook her head and stuffed her phone back in her pocket.

" unknown num - "

RING ! RING ! RI -

" what the fuck do they want - uhhhh ? " monet whined seeing that it was the same number. she harshly slide the answer button to the right and put the phone up to her ear.

" who is this ? " she answered making eye contact with jordan. monet's facial expression changed a few times , so jordan mouthed " who is it ? "

monet just shook her head and layed her arm over jordan's stomach.

" and why you calling me again ? " monet asked showing jordan that she was getting irritated. jordan had to hold back her laughs.

" i will , but not today. so how about you hang with what's yours now , and i'll chill with mines ? aight ? oh okay , " monet sad rolling her eyes and hanging up in the person's face.

" mo , who was it ? " jordan asked internally happy because of monet claiming her.

" you won't believe who , jo. it was - "

***

 " mo , who was it ? " jordan asked , sitting up and facing monet. she was starting to worry as she saw anger , irritation , and disgust grow on monet's now light pink babyface.

 " my mom ... " she said.

 " i - woah. " jordan wasn't ready for that answer especially since there were just talking about her just hours prior. 

 " she wanted to meet up with me , but i'm not doing that shit today , and i'm not doing it ever. "

jordan noticed a glossy tint cover monet's eyes , so she embraced her in the tightest hug she could give her. it took some time for monet to respond , but she finally clasped her arms around jordan waist and cried on her shoulder out of pure anger.

 " why did you say 'i will' if you don't plan on ever meeting her though ? " jordan asked rubbing monet's back.

 " i know my mom. she would have asked me all these questions i wouldn't feel the need to answer , so i just lied. it sound bad but trust me. i really don't want nothing to do with her. if i had it in me , i really would hate her , but ion hate people. "

jordan cracked a tiny smile that monet couldn't notice since she was leaning on her shoulder.

 " you know you can't run from her forever though , right ? you're gonna have to talk to her at some p - "

 " i'm not running ! i just - i can't , jor. i'm really not ready to even look at her without wanting to beat the shit out her ass. she messed with - no she stole - what was mine , and that's something i don't let people do. they got what they wanted , but i'm the one who ended up losing two females that i really loved. "

jordan felt the need to keep quiet for a while as monet continued to vent about her mom and how she felt. she felt so bad , and she wished she could take everything bad away from monet. 

" i'm not gonna tell you what to do since i already told you what i think , but take your time. if you not ready then don't force anything. i understand , and i'm with you with whatever you wanna do. "

monet pulled herself off of jordan's shoulder and wiped the tears off her face in shame. never had she ever let someone other than meek and roman see her cry. she was never a cryer anyway , so doing so made her feel like too much attention was on her.

 " i think i'm just finna go. you shouldn't have to see me like this , " she told jordan getting up and fixing her clothes.

 " you sound dumb as fuck. sit down , " jordan said grabbing monet by her shirt and sitting her down. she hugged monet's neck tightly not realizing that monet was getting hotter by the second even if she was emotional.

" damn , my bad then , " she said snaking her arms around jordan's waist and pulling her closer.

" you wanna know sum ? " monet asked before noticing that jordan's shirt had risen. she was about to pull it back down when she noticed that jordan had two identical back dimples.

 an " oh shit " escaped monet's mouth as she bit her lip thinking about how much she wanted jordan right now.

 " you okay ? " she asked hearing that small claim monet made a few seconds prior.

" not really , " monet laughed , staring at the back dimples that tempted her so.

" why ? what's wrong ? " 

jordan sat up and looked genuinely concerned about monet.

" you , " she said biting her lips hungrily while staring at jordan's lips.

" what i do ? " jordan blindly asked. she had no idea that monet was going crazy in the head because of her.

 " turn around , " monet said seductively as she watched jordan obey her command. she put her hand under jordan's shirt and heard a small gasp.

" i'm not finna do nothing. i just wanna show you sum , " monet said slowly dragging her hands down jordan's back and stopping at her dimples. she place two of her fingers in the shallow holes and slightly pressed down.

" you knew you had these ? " 

jordan bit the corner of her bottom lip to keep any noises from leaving her mouth that didn't need to be heard.

" no. "

monet deviously smiled and began to rub jordan's lower back and stopped when she heard a low moan erupt from the body next to her.

" hmm , what was that ? " monet asked scooting closer to jordan and whispering in her ear.

" fuck you , " she said laughing and rolling eyes.

" not yet , " monet smirked kissing jordan's cheek and grabbing her bag of chips that were left unfinished.

we 20 deep , yooo 💜 ! if you ain't know , MIAMI (my newest book) was supposed to be a surprise for publishing 20 chapters , but i couldn't wait 😂 . 

please please PLEASE check it out . i plan on updating it A LOT & i mean A LOT.

that's all & i love y'all 😭💜 !