| 8 |

" hold up. hold up. hold the fuck up , " jordan said laughing. she was in shock. jaylen and jass were right. monet shocked me too she thought.

 " you monet ? on some real shit ? " jordan asked trying to get more comfortable with being in front of her.

 " yeah . yuon believe ? this all me baby , " monet said smiling. jordan mentally melted at the way monet said 'baby'.

 " damn , " jordan said low enough to only she could hear. jordan wasn't expecting this , but she wasn't disappointed either.

 " what's wrong ? " monet asked looking more serious that she was before. jordan looked back at monet and shook her head.

 " nothing. you just caught me off guard , " jordan replied laughing at herself.

 " i did ? cause ian a fem ? " monet asked laughing and relaxing in her chair. jordan could somehow feel monet's vibe , and it was chill. she didn't care about her being a stud. none of the three cared about the distinction between studs and fems. they were all girls to them.

 " oh nah. ion care about that. it's just that you white. no offense , " jordan said. monet sat up in her chair and laughed at her.

 " that's fair , but i'm mixed. you see this ? " monet asked leaning down to show off her waves and curls. " white people don't give you this. "

 " whatever , " jordan said laughing. she couldn't help but scan over monet's appearance. from what she could see , monet was dressed comfortably. she had on a plain white tee and black shorts with red and white lining accessorized with white nike socks and fazos .

 " you gon stare or speak ? " monet asked jordan. jordan felt her cheeks get hot , and she just blushed. monet slightly bit her lip at the sight of jordan blushing and stared.

 " shut up. aye , you wanna know something crazy ? " she asked her. monet shook from her trance and smiled , nodding her head.

 " you lowkey look like roman , " jordan said getting the bartender's attention. she whispered her drink to the guy , and he nodded his head and left.

 " that's my brother dummy , " monet said laughing. " his birthday was four days ago , and mine today. we just have joint parties now , " she said shrugging and watching the bartender coming back with jordan's drink. she watched jordan throw a little of her drink and admired every second of it.

" you cute as fuck , " monet said continuing to watch jordan throw back her drink. jordan licked her lips of the drink and smiled.

 " that's all you , " jordan said looking back at her. monet smacked her lips and rolled her eyes playfully.

 " aye rod , " monet said calling the bartender. he came back to monet with a smile. " ain't this girl pretty as fuck ? " she asked him.

jordan blushed and tried to hide her smile. jordan never had a problem with self esteem , but it hit her different when she was called pretty or beautiful.

" yuon need me to answer that , " he said winking at jordan. monet dapped rod up and asked him to give her what jordan drank.

" like i said , " she said turning her attention back to jordan , " pretty as fuck. "

 " man , get out of here bruh , " jordan said laughing and throwing the rest of her drink back.

 " nah , i'm good ,  " monet replied grabbing her drink rod just brought. she threw it back in almost one swallow and flipped the cup over on the counter.

 " come with me , " monet said getting up. jordan looked confused and raised her eyebrow.

 " ian like that. just come with me , " she said trying to comfort jordan. she did her job , and jordan followed her. they went up some steps and down a hallway. jordan found it amazing that the entire house had blue lighting.

 " this my room , " monet said opening the door. instead of blue lights , the lights in her room were purple. monet went and sat on her bed and invited jordan to sit with her. jordan hesitated.

 " just trust me , " monet said licking her lips.

 " ion even know you , " jordan said laughing. monet rolled her eyes.

" that's why we here , " monet said reaching in her drawer and pulling out a bag of green and smirking.