| 19 |

jordan wanted to be in the comforts of her own home , so monet decided to take her and stay with her. 

 " yeah , this me right here , " jordan sat pointing to her house. monet nodded and pulled into the house's driveway. jordan grabbed her bag , and the two went inside of the house.

 " AY MANNY ? " jordan yelled.

 " WHAT ? " the deep voice yelled in return. monet laughed to herself as she watched jordan go up the stairs and disappear into some room. she heard voices exchanging , so she just took a seat on the couch and got on her phone.

a few minutes later , jordan came down with a guy who looked like a grown man.

 " mo , this is my big brother manny. manny , this is monet , " jordan said with a huge grin on her face. manny looked at jordan and playfully rolled his eyes.

 " wassup mo. i'm gonna be upstairs if you need something. get comfortable. it's just me and jordan here , " manny said giving monet a warm smile.

 " 'preciate it , " was all monet said as manny smiled and went back upstairs. jordan laughed a little and admired monet.

 " pReCiAtE iT. ugly ass , " jordan laughed sitting across from monet. monet made eye contact with her and scoffed.

" shutcho ass up. sounding like one of the thangs off bubble guppies. tHiS iS mY bIg BrOtHeR mAnNy face ass , " monet laughed grabbing a pillow and throwing it at jordan. it hit her on the side of her face before she had enough time to try to catch it.

 " man fuck you , " jordan said getting up and trying to play fight.

 " you really tryna fight ? i will fake - handle yo ass. don't try it , " monet laughed grabbing jordan's wrists.

 " i bet you won't , " jordan said fixing her stance so that she wouldn't fall. monet licked her lips and stood up , pushing jordan back.

 " bet i will. " without hesitation , monet play slapped jordan on her head. jordan's mouth dropped in awe , and she immediately pounced on monet. she threw her hands and slapped monet continuously as monet tried to shielding herself , failing to hold back her laughs.

 " aight aight . you cheating , " monet said breaking out from under jordan's body. jordan was still trying to hit her , so monet cuffed her by her waist and flipped her on her back.

 " quit cheating , " monet laughed seeing jordan biting her lip. she bent down to kiss her but pulled up. 

jordan rolled her eyes and huffed in monet's face.

 " you wrong as fuck for that , " jordan said trying to get up. monet , trying to be generous , let her go. 

this time.

 " you know i let you do that right ? " monet said sitting upright watching jordan walk into the kitchen. she rolled her eyes knowing monet couldn't see her.

 " sure you did. " jordan reached into the cabinets and grabbed two bags of hot cheetos. she sat them on the counter and grabbed two sprites out of the fridge. she held the sprites , stuffed one of the bag of chips in her arm , and held the other between her teeth.