When the secret comes out

It landed on Eddie. "Richie and Eddie have to kiss" bill yells without stuttering. Richies face turns bright red while Eddie looks terrified, even though he wanted to kiss Richie more than ever. Then Stan says loudly "come on just kiss, you guys both like eachother. You told me" and within seconds Richie and Eddie look at eachother. They think for a minute till Richie grabs Eddie and kisses him passionately once they finish they see the losers club looking right at them all smiling. It was really awkward at first for them but they just ignored the feeling. Later on they all had decided to go to a restaurant. While they were at the restaurant there was a waiter that refused to serve them because Richie and Eddie were holding hands. They ended up getting a new waiter and they got their food really fast. As the waiter was leaving he asked "are you two a couple?" To Richie and Eddie and they both started to get scared and realize that he's probably gonna hate them like the other waiter but they just said "it's sorta complicated" and they explained how everything just had happened today and they still don't know if they're in a relationship.

Okay I realized that it's still boring so I'll make the next chapter tomorrow