Lost and found

Richie and the losers wrote down places Eddie could be and they all got in bevs car. She drove to the first place, Eddies grandparents house, they were saving eddies house for last because they thought that Sonia would know they were trying to find Eddie at her house first. They got to his grandparents house and knocked on the door, "hello, do we know you kids?" They said "no you don't, but we're eddies friends a-" "oh a-and r-richies his b-boyfr- OUCH W-WHYD YOU H-HIT ME?!" Bill said "boyfriend? Sonia does not approve of homosexuals." Eddies grandma said. "That's why were here. Eddies gone, he lives with me and yesterday I just woke up and he hasn't come back." Richie said. "Oh dear, that's not good." Eddies grandma replied. "Okay so eddies not here so where else should we look?" Bev says. "I don't care about anywhere else I'm going to Sonia's  house now to see if he was there all along." Richie said impatiently. They all jumped in the car, went to Sonia's house and knocked on the door, "hello- oh you kids. Eddies not here if you thou-" Sonia said as they heard muffled screaming, all they could figure out was "help im upstairs" so they pushed Sonia out of the way and ran upstairs. They looked in all the rooms except one and once they opened the door they found Eddie. Tied to a chair, crying. They untied him and stood there for a minute. They all were just surprised she'd do that to him. They grabbed Eddie, Richie holding onto his arm so Sonia couldn't hurt Eddie, and they walked down the stairs, when Sonia noticed they all started running to bevs house until she couldn't catch up (aka she stopped at the end of her driveway)
Okay hii hows life? 😂 so basically if you were wondering, this fanfic takes place in the 2000s so like 2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 I'm not sure but that's why they text. Lmao