Flirting

Richie and Eddie broke up. 1 month had passed and they both looked horrible, they missed eachother so much but they broke up cause eddie saw a girl try to kiss Richie and Richie didn't stop it. The girl had been flirting with Richie for a while, knowing he was gay and had a boyfriend, trying to make him straight. She kissed him and right when she stopped he ran back to Eddie to explain himself but Eddie didn't wanna hear anything about it. All the losers were at richies place and they all were playing spin the bottle but, you had to explain how much the person it's lands on means to you, obviously bens idea because he's in love with Beverly. Richie got to start and ironically it landed on Eddie. Richie took in a deep breath and looked at Eddie, "Eddie, listen this may be awkward because of our breakup but, I love you. I always will, like I promised you 3 months ago. You mean the world to me and I've been so incredibly in pain from our breakup and I just wanna explain what happened. She was flirting with me for months, it got to the point where she tried to kiss me. She kissed me and I tried to push back but I was frozen in fear about how you would react, and when you broke up with me, it's like my heart just broke into a million pieces. Even if you don't still love me I had to tell you" Richie said basically in tears. "Richie.. I do love you, just like you said, I promised you I'll always love you and trust me, that is something I'd never ever even think about changing my mind about." Eddie said in response to Richie, choking back tears and looking straight into richies eyes. "I'll always love you trash mouth" Eddie says as he gets up and hugs Richie. "I love you too eddie spaghetti" Richie said sniffling. They both looked eachother in the eye and Eddie said "is it okay if I kiss you now?" "Definitely" Richie said as Eddie leaned in to kiss Richie, not aware that all the losers had been watching them the whole time, all with a creepy grin on their faces.

Hii so I actually had fun making this chapter so😂