Love me forever? Ion know why i named it this but k

-they all are 20+ in this.
-
-
-
Richie sat down on the bed, looking at the wall blankly, thinking about what the decision will be. Eddie walked into the room and asked Richie what's wrong. "I'm just.. I guess, I mean. It's fine." "No something's wrong and I want you to tell me" eddie said looking concerned. "Uhm, so everytime you come home, ahem you um." Richie says rubbing his hands together trying to let words come out of his mouth clearly. " Uhm so when you come home Uhm, I um, we never get to talk and I don't really know if Uhm we should be in a r-relationship right n-now" Richie said, voice breaking every few words. "W-what?!" Eddie said as tears formed in his eyes. "B-but were p-p-perfect for eachother." Eddie added as he started sobbing. Richie tried to lean in for a hug but Eddie pushed him away, "stop, just fucking go home if you don't want to be with me. I wish you the best with life. GOODBYE" Eddie said sobbing even more now. Richie ran out the door, wiping tears off his face, as he got in the car he hit his head off the steering wheel and started sobbing. He put the key in the car and started driving away. He wiped the tears away and kept driving. Richie went straight to stans house and banged on the door. Stan got up and opened the door to see Richie, with a beaming red face, eyes all puffy from crying. "What the fuck happened?!" Stan asked. "I did it Stan, I broke his heart. He started crying and I tried to hug him and he pushed me away and told me to fucking leave". "Well dude. FaceTime him. Talk to him. YOU GUYS ARE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER" Stan said. "He hates me but fine. Only for you." Richie replied. Richie called Eddie from stans laptop because he didn't want Eddie to know it was him. As Eddie answered he got mad and almost hung up. "Eddie listen i made a mistake. I wanna be with you. Please. Can we forget what happened. It was just a heated moment for me cause I missed you." Richie said to Eddie. Eddie kinda blushed. "Awe trashmouth, I love you" eddie said in a whisper tone. "I love you too Eddie spaghetti" Richie said.
-
-
2 weeks later.
-
-
"Richie I can't believe your gonna do it" Stan said smiling while looking at all the losers. "well isn't it beautiful." Bev said looking up at Richie. " he'll be here soon and you guys gotta go into the other room." "Okay guys lets g-go. They will obviously need privacy" bill said. There were candles all over the room, Richie went over to the other side of the room to see if Eddie was there, and by his surprise he was, Richie ran for the light and sat down on the couch surrounded by all the candles. As Eddie opened the door, his duffle bag banging against the wall. "Hey baby. What's with all the candles?" Eddie said as Richie ran up to him. "Hey love." Richie said as he kissed Eddie. " I've been doing a lot of thinking and I know you might have mixed feelings on this but I know for sure that this is what I want." Eddie looked at Richie kinda giggling. "What?". Richie looked Eddie in the eyes, got down on one knee, "I've loved you for as long as I've known you and those feelings will never change. Your the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Eddie kaspbrak, will you marry me?" Eddie looked shocked, his eyes filled with tears, but this time, happy tears. "Of course. I want everything you just described but I want more, I want a baby and I wanna get a big house and pets and I want everything the world has to offer. Richie jumped up and picked Eddie up by the waist and hugged him. "Can we come in now we're dying" Stan said. "Yes yes come in!!" Eddie said. " we're engaged!!!" Eddie said. "Congrats" they all said as they hugged Richie and Eddie. "I always knew this would happen" Stan said excitedly.

Ohh my god they're getting married😂 I don't know why I thought of this. But I'm excited to write the next one and more and more😂🤣 I have so many ideas