You were once my mother

Eddie and the gang were all home and he had his mom come up to his room and knock on the door, "Eddie, open this god damn door right now" Eddie panicked. He opened it and he saw his mom standing there. She grabbed Eddie and said, "you're sick, very very sick and that tozier boy just passed his "gay" disease on to you" "NO HE DIDNT. Okay mom I realize that you might not like this but he's the love of my life. If anything happened to him I wouldn't know what to do with myself, id cry every day until the day I die. And I understand that you may think that being gay is sick, but just wanna let you know that LOVE is fucking love and there's nothing you can do about it, you can't pray the gay away, or even preform a ritual to make it go away because it won't. And you're probably thinking I'm doing this just to fit in with Everyone now days but why would I want a sweet taste of all this bullying, but before you call me sick again I just want you to know, I love that boy with all my heart and if anything don't you fucking dare touch him". Eddie says while completely out of breath afterwards. Sonia was utterly shocked, " and last time I checked, you can't choose who I love" Eddie adds. " you sick, sick boy" Sonia says while pushing Eddie out of the house with a pre packed bag. " go find somewhere else to live" and so he called bill and he has ended up staying there for a long time. Every day, Richie would go to bills and hug Eddie and let him cry into is chest and tell him every emotion he felt, and throughout all that they became closer and closer and they finally publicized their relationship.

Hey guys, sorry this one may seem short but I'm just excited to add more to this story!!