Far from home.

Eddie had just got accepted into university to be a neurosurgeon. Although Richie was happy for him. He was heartbroken. Eddie had to move 2 hours away and Richie felt like he really couldn't deal with it. So Eddie thought of a idea. Eddie was offered a dorm and he would have had to have a roommate. But Eddie did not want a random roommate. So Eddie declined the dorm and Richie and Eddie had got a apartment 5 minutes away from the university so Eddie and Richie could be together. As they got there. They unpacked and put all the stuff they brought and the first class for Eddie started the next day so they hung out with eachother as much as possible. After a few weeks, Richie was getting tired of not being able to spend time with his boyfriend cause Eddie was always busy. So Richie called Stan on FaceTime on his MacBook. "Hey Stan.." Richie said with a soft whisper voice. "What's wrong Richie. Somethings wrong and I can tell".  Eddie wasn't home. And if he was Richie wouldn't be calling Stan about this but Richie broke into tears and Stan has a surprised look on his face. "Why are you crying. Is something going on with Eddie? You never cry Richie" Stan said not knowing what to do. "I know and I didn't think I'd start crying but I don't know if Eddie and I should be together right now." Richie said sobbing uncontrollably, "we never have time to hang out and it's not worth staying here if I don't get to do anything with him. He has classes everyday and on the weekends he studies all day both days". "So are you saying you wanna come home? Eddie really wants you with him. It comforts him an-" "OH SHIT" Richie said wiping his tears as Eddie walks in the room. "Hey baby" Eddie said as he walked past Richie and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hi eds" Richie said happily even though inside he was broken to pieces.