The first... part 2

233 words
Eddie ran upstairs and Richie thought to himself *crap why'd I have to do that. Now he's gonna hate me*. When Eddie ran upstairs  Richie went and sat down next to Stan "you okay?" Stan said, "yea I guess" "I mean I shouldn't have really expected anything back. It was early for it and he probably didn't feel the same" Richie said in a low tone. Eddie came back downstairs and he seems normal and not scared or anything. Eddie looks at Richie and says, "rich um I love you too" and kisses him right in front of Stanley. Richie asked why Eddie went upstairs and he said that he went up because he wanted to brush his teeth again cause he didn't wanna have a bad tasting mouth. Richie laughs and pulled Eddie into his arms and kissed the top of his head. Then they both turned to Stan and Eddie said. "Stan, I know you probably think he doesn't like you but I definitely think that you should ask out bill" "yea I really think he likes you" Richie says while hugging onto eddies waist. "Okay Richie is it okay if I call bill over here and you and Eddie pretend to be busy and I'll do it" "OH MY GOD yes of course"

Hey it's the author!! I hope you're enjoying my horrible story. Well kk bye haha