Chapter 32

Richie and Eddie sat down on bev and bend couch and handed bev the cup. "So how's you guys choose who's sperm is going to be used?" Bev said. "Oh Uhm we decided to do both." "Oh great!! That gives a chance for you both to be the father" "thanks again bev!" Richie said as he hugged beverly. "I actually love you bev" Eddie said as he hugged her too. "I wouldn't do it for anyone else" Beverly said to them.
-
-
2 weeks later
-
-
INCOMING CALL* bev💜*
Richie saw on his phone "Ed's come down bev is calling!!!" Eddie jumped down the stairs and Richie answered and put her on speaker. "Hey guys! Wanna come over?" "Sure we'll be there soon Bev!! Eddie said.
They got in the car and drove to bevs house. It was about a 20 minute drive to her house because she lived in the country with Ben and Richie and Eddie lived on the outskirts of the town. Eddie looked at Richie and held his unoccupied hand and Richie looked over while still focusing on the road. "We might have a baby rich!" Eddie says half whispering. "I know eds. I k-know." Richie said as Eddie started to notice tears forming in richies eyes. "What's wrong baby?" Eddie said with a eyebrow raised and a concerned look on his face. "I j-just. What if it doesn't work? What if we never get a baby?" Richie said as tears streamed down his pale face. The thought broke Richie to pieces. "Rich it's okay. Just think about happy stuff. The roles are reversed today huh?" "Y-yep" Richie said sniffling. As they got to bevs house Eddie looked at Richie and cupped his face with both his hands and wiped the tears with his thumb. "I love you" eddie said smiling "I love you more" Richie said as he kissed Eddie. They hopped out of the car and walked straight into bevs house because they didn't feel like knocking. As they got there, bev and bens little boy ran up to Richie and Eddie and hugged Richie and then Eddie "umcle Richie and umcle eddie" the little boy said with a smile on his face. Jack, bev and bens little boy, very much adored Richie and Eddie. Bev came down the stairs and looked at Richie and Eddie, they observed the expression on her face and hoped for the best. Bev slowly walked towards them and hugged them both and pulled a pregnancy text out from behind her back. "I think you'd like to see this" she said as she handed it to Eddie making sure he didn't touch the part she peed on." Eddies eyes widened and he looked at Richie and hugged him tightly. They're having a baby. They couldn't believe it, now was the time eddie bursted into tears, happy tears though. Richie wipes eddies tears and hugged him again, this time, slightly lifting him off the ground. "I-I can't believe it" eddie said looking at Richie and then back at beverly. Bev hugged them both and held both their hands. "I'm so happy you chose me for this!" Bev said with pure joy on her face.
Hi guys!! This one kinda sucks but yea. I still have more ideas. Like a lot more so yay