Chapter 34

( these new ones take place years later)
They see bev crying. They run up to her to see what was going on. Richie and Eddie had a concerned look on their face while she broke out in a smile. "Guys. You're having twins, they're both healthy and the most important thing" Richie and Eddie smile and then look at her again so she can finish her sentence, "I'm in labor". Richie looked at bev excitedly and gave her a hug. "You should have seen him in the car. He was crying so much, I didn't think it was possible for Richie tozie-" "okay eds that's enough, we get it, i cried" Richie said laughing. Eddie soon walked up to bev and gave her a hug too. Soon after, Stan and bill got there. Richie ran up to them and hugged them, something Richie wouldn't normally do. "Staniel!! billiam!! You guys made it!" Richie said loudly. Stan gave Richie a weird look, "we're you Cry-" Stanley said until he got interrupted. "Crying yes. Get over it" richie said rolling his eyes.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"I can't believe you made us stay out here while bev has the babies" Eddie said crossing his arms. "I'm sorry. You can go, i just would rather not. I don't have a real reason." Richie said frowning. Ben came bursting out of the hospital room and went up to Richie and Eddie, "your babies are here!!" Ben said while grabbing both their hands. They walked into the room to see bev holding both the babies, one in each arm. "Can I hold one?" Richie said excitedly. "Of course" Bev said giving the baby to Richie and the other to Eddie. "Thank you bev, I love you so much." Eddie said.
Ben went to call mike, Stan, and bill in and they each got a turn to hold the baby. Stan walked out the door grabbing bills hand and sat down beside him. "Bill..we need to talk" Stan said looking upset. "Oh no. Are you brea-" "no no no baby. I wanted to say that I love you" "oh I thought it was gonna be something bad, I love you too" Bill said walking back to the room holding stans hand. "Do we get to take them home today?" Richie said to the nurse. "Yes. They both are very healthy" Richie looked at Eddie and hugged him tight. "I love you" Richie whispered in his ear. "I love y-you too" eddie said beginning to cry.

TO BE CONTINUED😂
Hi. I'm the author. If you'd like me to add new ideas just comment some😂