Wedding

Richie and Eddie had planned the most beautiful wedding. Richie had an extremely expensive tux, and so did eddie. Although Richie really wanted to see Eddie in a dress. The wedding had begun, Richie and Eddie looked over at richies best man, Stanley, to see him crying tears of happiness because his bestfriend, actually, bestfriendS are both getting what they have wanted since childhood. As they were going to read their vows, someone bursts through the door, Betty. No not Betty ripsom, Betty colonel (idk lmfao) "NOPE NOPE NO. Richie I thought you loved me! I've always been the one. You broke my heart but I know you miss me! I know it! I know it! I know it!" Betty said furiously. Eddie looked at Richie, like he was about to kill him. "Richie who the f-fuck is that?!" Richie didn't know what to say. Words felt like they were incapable of coming out of his mouth, "I-I-wh-what. Dude who are you?" Richie said utterly confused. "I'm Betty colonel! It's obvious" and she must have been kidding herself. She gained at least 150 pounds since Richie last saw her. "What the fuck b-Betty. We broke up in grade 5. I told you I like someone else and you asked who. I told you. And you told him. And to my surprise, thankfully he thought it was a joke. You humiliated me and now you're humiliating yourself. What are you doing here and how'd you find where we are. This is the best day of my life and you have to come and ruin it." Richie said furiously. "Oh...my...god. Is that Edward kaspbrak?! He's the guy you liked. I told him you liked him but he didn't believe me. It's all because of me that you're together!!!!! Now Richie I think we should get married". "Stan grab a phone and call the cops." Richie whispered to Stan. Stan walked out of the room and called the cops, within minutes the cops came and handcuffed her. She was freaking out and trying to resist. As she left and the wedding went on, Eddie had a question that he was itching to ask, "you liked me in 5th grade?" Eddie said. "Yes. I've always liked you, I just tried to ignore it because I was ashamed of myself an-" "GUYS CAN WE CONTINUE THE WEDDING?! Let's get these two married!!!" Stan said excitedly.

I have no idea why I came up with that 😂 but k