Five- "Pretty Pathetic."

Ashton wanted to make Luke proud

Ashton wanted to make Luke proud. He wanted his abusive lover to say that he was impressed and to let Ashton go one night filled with bliss that he was just as good as Michael, that Luke could see that just because he submitted now didn't mean he wasn't like he used to be. He wanted to ask Luke if he liked it and get called a good boy, just at least once in his now controlled life.

With black jeans, that had chains through the slits, tucked into his black ankle boots, a black crop top with the same degrading picture and words on the front and back, and his chains that adorned his body and hung around his neck, he hoped the chains and the submission shown by purposely wearing the shirt would get him over the line in Luke's mind.

He always wanted to look his best for Luke when he killed because, unlike Michael, Luke didn't trust Ashton to execute the plan like he wanted it to go. Ashton didn't mind most of the time. He enjoyed having his personal time with Luke, even if most of it was spent surrounded by blood and told that he wasn't doing it right. He'd hold onto the small moments alone with a man who didn't love him like he did anymore.

He went out to the car where Luke was waiting for him, Michael on his heels as they left their house. He knew Luke was already mad about having to wait for him to heal at little before he could work and knew it was going to take more to impress him. The slits in his skin that Michael sewed together were able to mend themselves, Michael taking the threads from his flesh about three hours before this.

He got in the front seat, laying his hands in his lap despite wanting to grab Luke's like he usually did. He knew it would probably make Luke more ticked off and he didn't want to be yelled at in front of Michael while they were trapped in a car;because if Luke got over his limit, something Ashton had the ability to do just by breathing too hard, he'd send the car into a fiery crash and kill them all.

He turned his knees towards the door, feeling Luke glance at him as he drove with devoid blue eyes. He didn't care what Luke carried in his eyes-hatred, disgust, anger, lust-he'd always melt into a puddle if they were on him. The blond rolled to a stop, Ashton immediately getting out to wait for Luke outside as Luke turned to Michael, who was unbuckling himself.

"You, wait in the car. Set the alarm off if you see or hear anything suspicious." Luke ordered Michael as the boy climbed into the front seat where Ashton was once sitting.

The youngest nodded, taking the keys into his hand as he sat down and let Luke out from the car. He locked the doors behind him, smiling at Ashton and giving a thumbs up when the hazel eyed boy looked at him for a brief moment. Ashton only gave a forced, shaky smile back before following after Luke into the house. His heart was pounding against his chest, his nerves skyrocketing even though he was perfectly calm on the outside. He crouched towards the door, picking the lock to the house with Luke's eyes burning holes of judgement into his back.

Relief crashed through his body when the lock clicked and the door eased open after a few seconds of work. He looked at Luke, the other man only walking in without sparing him a glance. He quickly followed after Luke, shutting the door quietly before going into the kitchen and grabbing a knife. He always favored using something in the person's house than bringing his own supplies, unless he felt it was needed or Luke specifically asked him too. To him, it made it more personal. That was also the reason he murder in their house, a place they thought was safe and could protect them, violated by Ashton's intrusion and their death.