Fifteen: "I Make You Look Ugly but Only for Me."

Luke looked at himself in his mirror, watching as Michael took his stitchings out to see if his tattoos had survived their murders

Luke looked at himself in his mirror, watching as Michael took his stitchings out to see if his tattoos had survived their murders. Michael was gentle in his touches, taking the pink turned red thread from Luke's side with ease and setting his small scissors to the side with his pliers. He stood to his feet from his knees, taking his equipment and looking at Luke.

The blond nodded dismissively when Michael asked if he felt okay, touching at his side where the first heart was torn and Ashton's name became rippled like his skin. Michael left him to himself, Luke's touch moving up to his chest where the last heart laid unblemished and safe from Ashton's poison by means of tears.

He felt his own heartbeat over that fake heart, biting his lip as he thought back to the night a couple weeks ago. Ashton remained distant, only daring looks towards Luke when the blond would make a move to talk or even look at him that sent him cowering into himself. He regretted his mistakes of that night but he didn't regret having to cry to save himself.

He'd shed a thousand tears, cry pure blood if it meant that Ashton wouldn't revert into what he once was. If it meant pleasing his love again and saving himself from a death that he promised Ashton.

He flinched when the door opened once again, Michael standing there with a nervous expression as he gripped the door with an iron grip.

"Uh, Ashton said to get dressed because you two are going to town. He wants you downstairs in two minutes." Michael explained, shutting the door once Luke nodded.

One last glance to his own body and Luke pulled his black shirt over his body. He left his jacket on the back of the door, leaving the room and going down the steps in a haste. He glanced at Michael briefly, the boy looking at him from the tv screen with a odd look on his face but Luke left before Michael could speak up.

He left out to Ashton's car, the hazel eyed man already waiting with an almost bored look on his face as he pulled away from the house without a word. He kept his eyes to himself, hands in his lap like a scolded child sitting beside their parent. He only dared move from his submissive stance when the car stopped and Ashton stepped out of the car.

He followed behind his boyfriend, staring at the shed michael usually used with his raw bitten lips parted because this was actually happening. Luke had to prove himself or Ashton would...Ashton would? What would Ashton do to him? A million thoughts crowded his broken mind, steps robotic as he followed the shorter male into the shed.

His eyes dragged across the victim, wondering why Ashton chose the boy in the floor. He stood in place as the unconscious boy laid limp in the ground, face peaceful and shallow breaths filing the air as Luke stood.

"Well? Unless you've decided to wait until he wakes up on his own." Came Ashton's snappy words, the blond reacting to the hostile tone as he moved forward.

His boot collided with the boys side, the green haired boy knocking from his sleep at the heavy blow into his rib cage. He coughed up blood when Luke knocked him from his pain induced daze with another powerful kick to his side, chain rattling with his arms as he turned onto his side to spit the blood on the floor.

Luke took his knife from his boot, the artificial light catching onto the blade and engraving of 'Ash' on the silver and glinting in Ashton's sight. Chains and degradation worked on Luke to get over in his mind but a stupid blade with a dead nickname wouldn't be the thing that made Ashton break.

He wanted blood to be spilled in behalf of his name, for Luke to prove his decision of submission a couple years ago right by showing his murderous acts. If Luke didn't satisfy his bloodlust tonight, Ashton would do it himself.

Luke gripped the green hair atop the boy's head, craning his neck to meet his eye before driving the blade through his neck without a blink. Blood splattered his face, the boy trying to talk through the knife in his throat but only succeeded with a soft no that was drowned by the river of blood that left his neck when the blade did. It streamed down his chest and onto the floor, Luke keeping his grip to keep him upright as it spilled and the victim's brown eyes flickered from dark to light and wide to small, as if his body was trying to send a silent signal for help.

He choked one last time, blood drooling out of his mouth and onto the puddle before Luke let him drop and flipped him over. His knife worked through the skin of his chest, prying open his vulnerable but dying system to Luke and Ashton. His face was devoid as he worked, mind disassociated into his satisfied bloodlust feeling as blond curls fell into his eyes sight, brushed back carelessly and held down by blood.

Ashton looked into his eyes when he stood before him, presenting the heart of the dead boy like a penguin giving a stone of marriage to their loved one and a daze love look on Luke's face.

"I'm sorry. I do love you. I love you so much and I need you. You're right. I'm pathetic, worthless, disgusting, useless, stupid and I'm nothing compared to you." He breathed out, making Ashton look down at the heart in hand and he nodded.

"I'll keep true and be honest to what I've said but it's only so long before the weight becomes too much for you and crashes on top of your head. Still, I'll be here and I'll clean your mess up, as always." Ashton left after his words, obviously expecting Luke to clean up after himself but at least he wouldn't lose his life tonight.

He smiled to himself, looking to the door Ashton had disappeared through seconds ago as he sighed, "I love you, my little monster."

{~~~~}

I love penguins but sloth are my favorite animal, just so you know.

Buuuuuttt thank you for reading. Have a question with your cupcake....(>~<)/ 🧁. Just any thoughts about this chapter and Luke's murder?

Chapter also dedicated to flawless_violence again because she also accidentally inspired this chapter, so say thank you again.

Until next chapter, funky freaks. Adios.....