Seven -"My Ugly Little Monster."

It was finally time for Ashton to prove himself to Luke, to show Luke that he was still a vile monster, who would no longer be disappointing

It was finally time for Ashton to prove himself to Luke, to show Luke that he was still a vile monster, who would no longer be disappointing. He loved Luke and he was going to prove it to him right now as he stood before a small, one story house as Luke got out the car.

"Come on, monster." Luke said, taking Ashton's hand and surprising the boy at the touch and pet name.

He let Luke lead him into the small house, heart fluttering as he hid his smile deep inside. Luke never gave him cute names anymore. He was now known as worthless, pathetic, disappointing-any other name than the ones Ashton longed to hear Luke address him as like he did when they were younger. Not anymore, of course. He was a disgusting monster only for Luke.

He knew what Luke was doing though. Every time Luke wanted the monster he saw in Ashton come out, he played with his feelings more than normal. He prayed on the feeling of being replaced and left out, not the feelings of love or praise. Luke was going to say something that would completely unleash the creature hidden inside of Ashton's flesh and bone.

Still, he clouded his mind over when Luke wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him into his chest. He kept his eyes focused on the pretty, redheaded girl that was crying into a gag and chained to the wall, that was filled with pictures of her family and her friends.

"Isn't she beautiful, Ashton?" Luke questioned, hooking his chin onto Ashton's shoulder as the boy shook his head. "I think she is. Much more beautiful than you are."

"No, she isn't."

"That's what she said. You know what else she said? She said that she was better than you, that if I took her in and let her loose, she'd kill you. She said she'd never disappoint me like you do."

Luke could feel Ashton tense against his chest, feel the anger beginning to radiate off the smaller boys body as he smirked. He kept egging Ashton on, pointing out flaws that he said the girl would fix for him. His hand purposely pressed against the mark engraved into Ashton's shoulder blade, listening to the boy suck in a sharp breath of air but unsure if it was from the stinging pain he caused or the anger of his teasing words. He didn't mind when Ashton pushed him back and walked over to the other girl, gripping her by her hair and making her cry harder into the gag from the pressure.

"He's mine, you worthless bitch!" He screamed at her.

He took her chains down, letting her fall to the floor where he kicked her onto her back. As soon as she hit the ground, Ashton was on top of her, his hands curling around her neck and watching as she tried to pleaded for her life after she wasted her time with taking her gag off. He let go when her eyes started to roll away, taking one of the chains that adorned his body and wrapping it around his fist.

"I'm sorry-"

"Shut up! At least, I'm not so pathetic that I cry and beg for my life." He gritted out, "You wouldn't survive one second in my place."

His fist collided with her face, chains adding to the power and breaking her nose. Ashton smiled when he heard the crack and watched as blood rapidly spilled from her nose and fell into her mouth as she cried. He took the chain from his hand and walked out. Taking a knife from her own kitchen, he came back just as she tried to push herself off the floor and away from him.

Luke was leaned back on the wall, watching as Ashton grabbed her ankle and dragged her back into his burning hell, stabbing the knife through her back to prevent her from moving again. He yanked the knife back out carelessly, flipping her over and cupping a hand over her mouth as his crimson red lips turned up in a insane smile.

He dragged the blood dripping blade up her chest, cutting her shirt open as she started to blackout from pain. Leaning down, he pressed his ear to her chest, thankful that she had finally blacked out and it became silent around him. He could faintly hear her rapid heartbeat slowing down to a normal pace, sitting back up to stare down at her. He pressed the tip of his blade where her heart was, slamming it down and twisting it in its spot as blood gushed out.

Blood splattered on the walls and the back of the couch, clinging to his shirt and face, staining his hands as he left the blade where it was for her to bleed out fully on the floor of her living room. He walked over to Luke, the blond smirking as he stared down at Ashton.

"She can't love you if her heart doesn't work anymore."

Luke glanced back to where her slowly becoming lifeless and wounded body laid, nodding at what Ashton said as he spoke, "Good boy, Ashton. Go write the note."

Ashton's face cleared up from the monstrous look he had, a happy look from Luke's validation, and he walked around to find a paper and pen. He wrote out his note, dropping it next to her body so the blood wouldn't touch it.

"Don't forget your chain, monster." Luke said.

He crouched down to pick it up from a bloody puddle, standing again and wrapping it around Ashton's neck. Blood dropped from the chain and ran down Ashton's neck, sure to stain his neck and remind him of his crime for Luke's small bit of affection when it mixed with the water when he showered later on. Luke tightened it a little, the metal digging into Ashton's neck but the boy was distracted by Luke leaning down and kissing his lips gently. Luke pulled away with a tiny trace of admiration in his eyes, Ashton making sure to remember this for the future. He felt Luke's arm snake around his waist, leaning into the blond's side as they walked out of the house.

Ashton's murders were always rage filled and quick since he didn't take the person and bring them back. He did it where they lived and made sure they were loud enough to alarm the neighbors. He left them in a place they thought they were safe, a message for all to know that no one was really safe as long as Luke acted like he would replace him. The world would burn before Ashton let anyone take Luke away from him.

Ashton was strong but he fell weak and manipulated when Luke reminded him that just because he could take verbal abuse and physical abuse, it didn't mean he couldn't stop Luke from leaving.

Michael smiled brightly when he saw them walking out close to each other, hoping that Luke would stay calm until at least tomorrow, so Ashton could have a peaceful night for once. He climbed out of the car, passing the key back to Luke as he took his normal spot in the backseat. Luke pulled off from the front of the house, Michael leaning forward to talk to the blond in the driver seat.

"Was it pretty, Luke?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"No," He replied, letting Ashton grab his hand and lay it on the center console. "It was what I expect from my little monster."

{~~~~}

Yet another chapter down the hole. I really like putting Ashton in chains for some reason.

Buuuuuttt thank you for reading. Have a question with your apple ....(>~<)/ 🍎 🍏 . How do you feel about Ashton's murders and the way Luke acts in the midst of them?

Until next chapter, funky freaks. Adios.....