New Friend, Old Enemy

~My POV~
We are all jumping roof to roof for patrol, the girls came along too, just in case something's happen to us. 'Not like some cool and sweet air to fulfill my awesome day.' I thought as we kept going. "Check it out!" Donnie said. I looked to see him jumping to the next roof only this time he double flipped and landed with a ninja roll. I smirked and clapped along with the girls for him. He smiled and bowed like he's in a talent show. Mikey's next, he went to the water tower, did a ninja flip to the rooftop and landed with a ninja roll. "Nice one, Mikey bro!" I said as Donnie and the girls clapped for him. Mikey bowed also. The older two stopped. "Top that, turtle chumps!" Mikey said. Donnie agreed. "All right, guys." Leo said as he backs up. "Check this out." Leo said as he did two flips, a forward flip, then landed like a ninja, then the final jump and did a cartwheel. I whistled in a impressed tone as I pushed my glasses back while the girls were surprised with a small smile to see Leo's tricks. "Whoa!" Mikey said. "Cute, kiddies." Raph said as he cracked his neck. Then he ran and jumped towards them like a football player. The three screamed as Raph landed on them. They groaned in pain for a little bit, then laughed it off. I laughed silently along with the girls. "Come on girls! It's your turn!" Raph yelled as his brothers nodded in agreement. I chuckled silently and motioned the girls to back up with me. I sense they're totally confused. I took my glasses off, placed them into my pants pocket, tied my hair into a high one and we run. "Acrobat of SURPRISE!!!!!!!" I heard Blossom said that as we did cartwheel, jumped on the edge, jumped in the air with some somersaults, did a one-roll, landed with a slide of our feet and did a pose. I flicked my hair as I grabbed my glasses out of my pants pocket and put them back on my eyes. We looked at the guys to see their jaws dropped. I chuckled as I walked up to them along with the girls. "Close them mouths of yours, you'll get flies in them y'all." I said in a good Western woman voice as I closed Leo's mouth and the girls closed the other's too. We all heard a noise and Leo went to check it out. We all followed Leo and went against the wall. 'Hold up a moment...oh! Now I know this episode!' I thought as I smirked. The Turtles took out their weapons and the Girls gets into position. "Hold on a moment!" I said as I walked out there. Their eyes widen as they see me gone. I see the adorable kitten known as Mittens. She meowed at me. I picked it up, immediately she snuggled up to me. 'Good thing I have the scent of a cat.' I thought as I hold her close and pushed my glasses back. "E.C, why would you do tha-" Leo said but got cut off as they all saw me snuggling up with Mittens. "Hi there, sweetie-boo!" I said very kindly like it is chocolate. She looked at me which it made my heart melt. She purrs and I purred back for knowing I'm not a threat or something. "Whoa! How did you do that?" Donnie asked. "I always wanted to try to purr like a kitten!!!" Bubbles said excited as she raised her arm up and waved it. "There's a lot of thing that I have in my memory." I said. I played with her as she played with my fingers. "Awwwwww! You're so adorable and cuddling cute, Mittens!" I said. "You know the kitten's name?" Leo asked as Blossom and Buttercup facepalm. I nodded. "Yeah, cause I remembered this awesome episode. This is the part where the owner's about to call her name right now." I said. "Mittens." The owner said. "And then Mikey's about to give her back, but it didn't go so smoothly like silk. So I'm gonna do it this time. I'll meet you guys down at the alley." I said. The guys nodded and jumped down while the Girls flew down to the alley. I jumped to where the owner is, landed on the fire escape and pushed my glasses back. "Excuse me, sir? Is this your missing baby of fur?" I asked. He nodded with a smile. "Yes it is! Oh, thank you so much." He said as he recieved his kitten. "Happy to help! Gotta go, see ya!" I said as I get on the rail and jumped down to where the others are. They smiled at me. I turned around and look up to see the billboard as I pushed my glasses back. "Chris Bradford, the martial artist superstar. With a chain of dojos across countries." I read then I laughed. "More like a sore loser of failure." I said. The boys looked at me funny while the Girls giggled at my comment. "Oh! This is Chris Bradford, one of our greatest enemies that we all have to fight." I said. Then I sense presence. "Guys, we're not alone." I said as I get into my fighting position. Then...foot ninjas appeared. 'Oh no, they're here! Now we're in deep shell trouble!' I thought. "Ninjas? In New York? Other than us?" Donnie asked. "Not just any ninjas..." I said as more of them comes out and shows weapons. "Foot ninjas!!!" I shouted. We show weapons while the Girls gets into positions. Then we strike. I got the most of them. Then HE showed up. I looked to see Chris behind me. I dodged his blows. "Nice try...Chris Bradford!" I said. His eyes widen. "H-how did you know..." He said as he see my friends. "What are they?" He asked. I flipped away from him and went to my friends. Then we heard sirens. "Time to go." I said as the Foot ninjas are gone. I opened the sewer lid, we all jumped in, I closed the lid up and we all went towards the lair.
~At the lair~
I'm telling Terrance about how I took care of the Foot ninjas. "Then this girl, busted a bad move on one of the Foot ninjas and kicked him right smack in the face!" I said as Terrance laughed. Then he yawned. "Ok, my sleeping goblin, song or no song tonight?" I asked as I pushed my glasses back. Terrance looked at me. "Song in a true story mode!!!" He said. I knew what he's talking about. "Ok..." I said as I cleared my throat.
{Coat of Many Colors by Dolly Parton}
Back through the years,
I go wonderin' once again,
Back to the seasons of my youth,
I recall a box of rags that someone gave us,
And how my momma put the rags to use,