Baxter's Gambit

~My POV~
We're spying on the Kraang to see they have a weapon that is dangerous and not awesome to see. "Whoa, that's a sub spacial endopartical disruptor." Donnie said when he saw it through the periscope. "Gonna have to explain if that's 'oh no' or 'yay'." Leo said. "In the hands of the Kraang, it's definitely 'oh no'." I said as I pushed my glasses back. "Why?" Mikey asked. "And what does it do exactly?" Knuckles asked. "According to the disruptor I've researched on, it can desynchronized a particle or an object, which is one blast out of it and cause it to implode." Miah said before turning off her phone, putting it away and pushed her glasses back. Mikey and Knuckles looked and got confused. "It makes things go 'boom,' you two." Raph said. "Actually, the blast can shrink an object and pop, vanished into thin air." I said. "Other way, it make things go, 'zwhee, choo, pop!'." Waunu said in the voice of the implode after pushing her glasses back. They just stared at us. "It's important to be accurate." I said as Waunu gave me a high five. Waunu, Sonic and I looked at the Kraang then the next building to see Baxter Stockman, Dogpound, Fishface, Zach Varmintech and Dr. Eggman. I remembered the episode, signaled Sonic and Waunu to follow me, just in case. "Okay guys, get in posi-GUYS WAIT!!!!" Leo said but we cut him off by us jumping down and made the run to the weapon. I looked at the Foot Clan and made a look saying 'we're getting it first!'. Waunu punched the Kraang while I kicked the other one, Sonic ran passed us and got the weapon. "Got it." Sonic said. Then the rest and the Foot Clan appeared at the same moment. "Whoa." Sonic said. "Ouch." Waunu added. I facepalm. "That is embarrassing." I mumbled under my hand. "Kraang and Fishface and Dogpound? I must be dreaming, pinch me." Raph said. Then Knuckles pinched Raph by the cheek. "Ow!" Raph said then hit him by the arm. "Ouch! You said it." Knuckles said before rubbing his arm. I see a Kraang coming at Sonic, so I ran and punched it in the brain. Waunu shrugged and we did our war cry and charged at the Foot Clan and the Kraang at the exact speed. I hit a couple of Foot soldiers, same goes to Miah and Erika. Waunu got close as the Foot soldiers and the Kraang surrounded us. We got an idea, we locked arms on each other. Waunu picked me up and did the spinning while I use my feet to kick them in the face. Once it was done, I place my feet down on the ground and ready to throw her into the air. "Protect Sonic, don't let them get to him!" I said. "Got it!" She shouted before I released her in the air. I whooped as I punch the Foot with Knuckles help. "Well, someone's having fun." Sonic said. "You bet it is, heck check out Raph over there." I said before we all looked at Raph. I see Raph fighting Fishface with a smile on his face. I heard the van coming and see the Kraang van coming. "Sonic, weapon!" I shouted. Sonic tossed the weapon and I got it. "Take that sucker down!" Knuckles said, taking my line. "Knux, that's my line!" I said before I blasted the van. It shrinks and shrinks till pop, the van's gone. "Whoa, girls you two totally called it." Mikey said. I rolled my eyes as I heard Waunu giggled happily. I looked at Mikey before I kicked and punched the Foot in the face from behind and it got knocked out. "Thanks, that's our ways." I said as I pushed my glasses back. Then the Kraang ran off and I felt the weapon's gone. I looked around and see the Kraang took it. 'How in tarnation they got it?!' I thought. "Aww, mother of lavenders and roses in the field!" I said before we attacked the Foot. "Everybody fall back! Fall back!" Martin said. Raph broke the fight and went to us. "Yes, run along now boy." Fishface said and ran off. "This isn't over Fishface." Raph said before we all ran to the lair.
~At The Lair~
We're in the middle of training while the girls, Kratt bros, Sonic and his gang watched and see what really happened. Sitting still and calm before Sensei walks behind Donnie. He raised the wooden sword, Donnie was about to move but got hit in the head by the sword. "Oof! Aww man." Donnie said. Sensei moved to Mikey and got hit also, even he tried to move. I closed my eyes to focus on one goal; move before the sword hits. Then Sensei moved to Raph, immediately got hit. "Ow!" Raph said. Sensei moved to Leo, when Sensei was moved his wooden sword to hit Leo, he dodges it with ease. "Yes!" Leo said. "What's the point of it anyway?" Raph asked. "Avoiding a weapon you cannot see means that you could also sense your enemy holding it. You must know when." I said then moved out of the way before the wooden sword hit me. I opened my eyes to see the sword at the spot where I moved away from. "That is all for today." Sensei said, we all got into a line and bowed as Sensei goes to his room.
~At The Surface~
We're all jumping roof to roof. Till Waunu and I saw Dogpound and Fishface. "Dogpound and Fishface, been sighted, at 6 o'clock." Waunu and I said in unison. The rest ran next to us to look at the side of the building. "What are they doing out in the open like this?" Leo asked. "We have to check it out." Waunu said as I use my phone to scan them. "That's funny, they never gone in the opening before." I said suspicious. Leo was talking about proceeding with caution but he saw us gone. Leo saw us fighting Dogpound and Fishface. Donnie, Mikey, Martin, Chris, Tails, Amy, Sticks, Knuckles and Sonic are fighting Dogpound Raph, Miah, Waunu, Erika and I got Fishface. We circled Fishface with ease. "Where were we? Oh yeah, I was turning you into fish sticks." Raph said, that made the four of us 'oohed' at the throwback. "Actually, I believe I was turning you into turtle soup, along with your brothers and friends." Fishface said. We ran and dodged his kick, we kicked him from the bottom. We see Dogpound got thrown and he collided to the ground hard. Leo spin in the air and landed on the ground with his katanas pointed at him. "Stay, . . . good dog." Leo said. That made Dogpound mad, pushed Leo's katana, gets up and ran away with Fishface. "Not on our watches!" I said as Miah, Waunu, Erika and I ran after them, Martin followed us. The rest kept calling out for us but they gave in and went after us. Erika ran up to me. "Erwina, what happens after this?" She asked. "Right after this, April asked Sensei for a weapon and the search for the weapon began for them." I said as we keep running. I was humming my favorite song from MLP EG: Rainbow Rocks, 'Shake Your Tail' while running. They went to a warehouse and we all went inside. We all looked around to look for them, while the girls and I took out our pens and Martin took out the brooch necklace. "Alright, you got us." Dogpound said as they appeared from behind the pillars. "Alright, what's up with you two? You never gone easy." Martin said. "I got a bad feeling about this." I said. "What is with you and the 'bad feeling' thing?!" Knuckles asked. Then I heard a buzz, we looked to see a red line in a circle. Then it pulled up to reveal black and white stripe wall. "Oh, I see." Knuckles said as he looked around. "Now you seriously need to take that back for what you say about my best friend." Waunu said, standing up for me. "Baxter, Zach and Eggman, what's the whole meaning of this?!" I shouted as Miah and Waunu pushed their glasses back. Then a microphone sound off. "Welcome contestants, we're so glad you all can join us tonight." Baxter said. "You'll be playing for the ultimate prize . . . your lives . . . in the all new, family-friendly, incredibly maze of doom." Zach said. Martin and Chris sighed but I chuckled. "You kidding? That has to be the lamest thing --" I got cut off by the fireballs heading towards us and we all jumped away and back from the ball. The fireballs also tried to get Dogpound and Fishface. The fireball is heading to Dogpound. 'Oh, forgive me, bestie.' I thought as I ran to him and pushed him away from the ball and I landed on top of him. I got off him as fast as I can. "Baxter, Zach and Eggman, what's your deal with mutants?!" Miah asked in anger as Amy and Sticks got a grip on their weapons. "Oh, don't see young lady, we're sick of those freaks, they treat us like dirts, threatened us -- Well, the three of us doesn't make threats." Eggman said through the speaker. Miah, Waunu, Erika and Martin gather around me while the girls and I put our pens away. "Well, that makes you three wuss-puss!" I said with a devilish smirk. I heard laughter. "Not only they have to play for their lives, but mostly five of you!" Baxter said. Then I felt nothing and we fell. We screamed and I grabbed and hold on the edge while Waunu, Erika, Miah and Martin grabbed our feet. "GUYS!!!!" The guys and Chris shouted. I tried to swing Martin to the edge but with the five of us, not gonna work. Sonic came up with Knuckles and Tails. "Don't worry, we'll get you five out!" Sonic said as Knuckles tried to grab my hands but it started to lose grip. "Sonic and Tails, you two must help each and every mutant get through the maze or else they're doomed!" I said. "But how can we do that?" Tails asked worried. "Follow your instincts, think what I think and do what I do. Please you two, it's up to you guys!" I said. "But --" I cut Knuckles off. "Keep this as a promise!!" I said then I lost grip, we fell and we screamed. "NO!!!!!" We heard the guys and Chris screamed as Baxter, Zach and Eggman laughed evilly.
~Leo's POV~
I see the floor close. "MY BLOSSOM/HUMMINGBIRD/PRINCESS/CUPCAKES/BUTTERFLY!!!!!" My brothers, Chris and I said in unison. Our eyes widen, one sweat fell down a bit and looked at each other "YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH E.C?!" We yelped in unison. "No way, Erika's my butterfly." Chris confessed. "Waunu's the only cupcakes I wanted." Mikey said. "Miah's the only princess I needed." Donnie said. That leaves with Raph and myself. 'Do Raph and I loved E.C, so much when she came here?' I thought to myself. "Whoa, didn't saw that part coming." Amy said. "And even if you make it through our maze alive, you'll have to face Baxter's monster of doom, in order to retreat them five." Zach said. The floor opened all the way and we all fell through it. We screamed as we fell. The nine of us landed, tucked and roll style. Amy fell with her fear on her face. Sonic saw it, got up, ran and catch Amy on his arms before she collided to the floor. Sonic ran to where we are and set her down on her feet gently. As for Dogpound and Fishface, they landed on their backs. We all got up. Then we all got into a fight with Dogpound and Fishface except Tails and Sonic. "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!" Tails shouted. We all freeze. "Alright, according to E.C, before they fall she told us to get each and every mutant out of the labyrinth." Tails said. "It means that we have to stop fighting." Sonic said. The we heard whirring sound and see red laser axes swinging side to side. "What is --" I trailed off as more comes in. "Uh oh. This can't be good." I said as more kept coming. We all gathered together. "We all have to be *shudders* allies. If we all keep fighting, we're never going to get out and we're never going to see Martin and the girls." Sonic said. "The exit, there." Donnie said. "Alright, let's go and watch out for the axes!" Tails said. We all follow them and dodging the axes. Raph and I went up to them. While we're get to them, we're talking. "Why do you like E.C?" Raph asked. "Cause she's amazing, artistic, sweet, caring, kind and I can't get her out of my mind." I said. "That's what I thought about her, only it makes my feel insane!" Raph said before we caught up to them. "Are you two sure that we can trust them?" Raph asked. "It's our only shot!" Tails said. "What do we do if they turned on us? Because I bet they will turned on us." Raph said. "If they did turned on us, then it's their total lost. We promise E.C. that Tails and I can get each and every mutant out of this labyrinth and we're obey to keep it." Sonic said. We made it passed and walked. Then Sticks came up to us after Donnie, Mikey and Chris came to us. "So, didn't mean to bring it up on the bad time. But, . . . how in the world do you five like four girls?!" Sticks asked. "Well, we couldn't help ourselves Sticks. Erika's so amazing . . ." Chris said. "Waunu's so perfect . . ." Mikey said. "Miah's so predictable . . ." Donnie said. "E.C.'s so strong . . ." Raph said. "And so caring . . ." I said. We sighed dreamily. "They're the best girls we've could even imagined." My brothers, Chris and I said before holding our chest where our hearts are. "Aww, true love concurs all." Amy said, knowing it's so romantic, cute and poetic. Dogpound and Fishface rolled their eyes. "Come on Romeos, we have a maze to get through." Fishface said. We blushed and nodded then we moved on. Once Donnie, Mikey and Chris went up ahead, Knuckles grabbed us by our mask tails and pulled us back hard. "Listen you two, when E.C. learned that she loved someone special, that person will be me and not you two. I don't need ninja weapons or color masks, what she wants is charm and I have charm. So you two stay away from her, she's mine and you better open up your eyes or else there'll be consequences." Knuckles said in a stern voice before he let go of our mask and ran up to catch up with the rest. We catch up as we thought about Knuckles's confronts us about his love for E.C, it's not true. We know she loves us and we loved her. Once we got over our worries on Knuckles, we made it to the next room. Dogpound sniffs. "Fresh air, coming from that direction." Dogpound said. We stopped. "Please, after you." Fishface said. "No no, you go ahead. I insist - SONIC WAIT!" Isaid but got cut off by Sonic running to towards the direction. "He's kinda like E.C, but different." Raph said. "As siblings, even though they're not really related." Tails added. We see balls of doom. "Incoming!" I said. "What are those?" Dogpound asked. Then little red spikes came out of a sphere became a saw then started to come at all of us. "Not good. Let's move it." I said. We all ran away from the balls as fast as we can while Tails tried to call Sonic, but no response. Then we all ran to where Sonic went. Then Raph threw ninja stars at the balls, each of them exploded. We ran to the next room. We kept walking and took a breath. We see Sonic coming at us. "Sonic, don't *pants* ever run off like that." I said catching my breath. "Sorry guys, but listen. Hedgehogs ears have good hearing and they're way better than dogs." Sonic said before we stayed quiet to hear four screams for help and a yelling tone. "You three are so ruthless to think about what you're doing to our friends!" A voice said. Amy, Sticks, Knuckles and Tails gasped happily knowing those voices, same goes to my brothers, Chris and me. "It's Martin and the girls!" I said. Then Dogpound sniffs. "Wait, we've been here before!" Dogpound said. Then Tails uses his watch to scan the whole room and get the results. "He's right guys, we've gone in circles! Ugh, now I've see what E.C. felt when things are gone a bit twisted up." Tails said. Then a metal sheild separate us. "Time to split you all up." Eggman said through the speakers. "Oh man." Knuckles said. "So what now, Sonic? Sonic?" I asked then looked around and I realized that he's on the other side with Raph and Fishface. Tails gasped and ran up to the metal wall with a sadden face. "Sonic! My best friend!" Tails said with a worried face and a yelp. "Tails, calm down. We'll see him with Raph and Fishface again." Donnie said. "But aren't you guys worried about Sonic?" Tails asked. "We are, Donnie never said 'he wasn't.'." Mikey said. Tails sniffed with sadness. "Maybe not, but he's my only best friend. None of you guys cared about him, but yourselves." Tails said as his voice is cracking a bit. "Calm down Tails, we'll get them back and save Martin and the girls." Amy said. "Oh boy." I said. Then Tails calmed down and told us about his idea. We've make a plan from Tails' idea to find Baxter, Zach and Eggman as long as they're keep talking while Donnie's checking his t-phone for AC current. We kept walking. As we kept walking, I felt eyes on me before I looked to see Knuckles glaring at me with hatred in his eyes. 'He's still mad at me and Raph for E.C, can't he just let go of her and face the truth?' I thought to myself before I looked away from him. We kept walking till a cannon came out of the floor. We gasped before a laser blast out. We yelped before we avoid it, I ran up to it, took out my katanas and sliced it. "What's going on?" Amy asked. Then more of the cannons came out. "I have to open my big mouth, didn't I?" Amy asked again. "Yes, you did!" We yelled at her. Then we looked back and see the cannons are turning in a circle. We all gasped. Then every floor starting to turn in a circle before blasters began to blast out. We avoid them as much as we can and the three of us took out our weapons while Knuckles, Dogpound and Chris uses their fists and Amy, Sticks and Tails uses their own weapons. We all managed to hit some of the blasters. We took all of them out and catch our breaths. The last one came out and Amy uses her hammer to bash it. "Stunkman, Zombie and Eggie! I know you three are in here somewhere!!" Dogpound said. A wall was kicked dowm and we see Raph, Fishface and Sonic. Tails was so happy, he ran up and hugged Sonic, really tight in a bear hug. 'Like brother, like friend.' I thought to myself. "Yoh enjoy your play date?" I asked while putting my katanas away. "Ha. Very funny." Raph said. "A strong ambient AC current is coming from underneath this cannon." Donnie said. Then we heard a muffles voice. "You three are so ruthless, after all!!!!" A muffled voice said. "Martin! Girls!!" The five of us said. Knuckles went up to the cannon and punched it opened. "Let's move!" Sonic said before he and Tails jumped in. We all fell with yelps and landed on Baxter's lab floor. We got up then red lights were shown and it showed us Baxter with a helmet on his head, Zach on his Zachbot and Eggman in his mobile or something. "No! You were supposed to destroy each other, not work together!" Baxter said. "Well, we're glad they did it!" A voice said. We looked up to see Martin and the girls are in a glass prison box, separated. "MARTIN!" Amy and Sticks said happily. "GIRLS!!!" My brothers, Chris and I said in unison. They saw us and smiled. "Guys!!" They said. "Thank and bless the stars and heavens, that y'all safe and sound." E.C. said. Zach laughs evilly. "No matter. You may have made it to the end of our maze, but now it's time for --" He got cut off by Mikey. "The bonus round?" Mikey asked. "Yes, the bonus round -- of doom!" Zach said. Then a giant robot came in. "If you defeat Baxter's monster, you'll get the boy and the girls back. If not, . . ." Eggman said before he pushed a button on his wrist, the glass above the girls and Martin started to move slowly down, closing in. They gasped and tried to push the ceiling back up. We gasped also. The monster launched missiles and we avoid them, we all go in a circle. Then it launch mousers at us. We killed all the mousers the monster unleashes two robo-snake heads and it blasted at me as I am coming towards at the monster. I looked up as five glass ceilings are started to get closer while the girls and Martin are starting struggling to keep the ceiling from getting close to them. I dodged them, went between them and stabbed the screen where Baxter's face is at. I got off to see it still moving with a cracked screen. It launched something where we all got pushed back to the wall. "How do we stop this thing?" Dogpound asked. I looked at Baxter and the monster then got an idea. We got up. "Mikey, Knuckles, Dogpound. Draw it under Baxter, Zach and Dr. Eggman." I whispered. They nodded and went underneath Baxter, Zach and Eggman. But it went up with them on and inside of it. "Ha. Nice try. But you'll have to be faster than that." Baxter said. They turned to the monster. "Yoo-hoo, monster of doom. We're over here!" Mikey said while Knuckles did a silly face to it. The monster turned and ran towards them but they moved out of the way. "Raph, Fishface. There! Amy, Sticks, Sonic, Tails and I will get Martin and the girls!" I said. They nodded and moved out. The five of us ran up to where the girls and Martin are, jumped up while Tails flew up, landed at the side, Martin and the girls saw us and smiled. "Guys!" They said. I took out my katanas, while Sticks, Amy and Tails took out their own equipment and Sonic uses his spin dash. "Get back, you guys!" I said before they went back. We broke the glass with our strength, we took their hands and pulled them out before the ceiling reach to the bottom. We jumped off and place them down safely. E.C. and Waunu ran up to each other and hugged each other. Then we heard a boom and we all saw a bunch of black smoke. We see Baxter, Zach and Eggman nowhere. "Where are they?" Martin asked. "Look up, y'all." E.C. said before we all looked up to see them above us. "Fools! You haven't seen the last of the mad science trio! And I will get you next time, Wild Ratts!" Zach said before they flew off. "That's Wild KRATTS!!!" Martin and Chris said in unison with anger. We all got out of the warehouse, tired as heck while the girls are sore and tired, we fell to all fours. "The truce *pants* is over." Fishface said. Dogpound got up, all aching. "Let's finish . . . this." Dogpound said. We all got up to our feet and some of us took out our weapons, still tired. "Booyaka -- *yawns*." Mikey said tired when he fell to his knees after he twirled his nunchucks. Martin grunts in pain as he rubbed his biceps. "Alright, how about we all do this another time, cause right now, we're all tired as heck. Next time?" E.C. asked before she pushed her glasses back. Dogpound and Fishface nodded. We went separate ways after we put our weapons away. "Ya know, guys. We've saw what you guys did but didn't hear it. And Raph bro, you and Fishface made a pretty good team back there." Martin said. "Which includes the part that Knuckles have gave the bad lecture on Leo and Raph." Miah said before she, Waunu, Erika, and E.C. glared at Knuckles with hatred in their eyes that they can't trust him at all. He felt ashamed, that he looked away with pain and sorrow. "He's still our enemy Martin, he'll take us out the first chance he gets." Raph said. E.C. then grabbed Raph's sai and stabbed the ball of doom before it gets Sonic by the back. "Trust your senses, you'll see it coming. I know." E.C. said. Then they walked away and we walked back to the lair.
~At The Lair~
~Martin's POV~
I got shocked that I read through the turtles and Chris's minds that Donnie likes Miah, Mikey likes Waunu and my little brother likes Erika while Raph and Leo likes E.C, wait just a moment, scratch the 'likes' part, the turtles and Chris loves the girls. So we're sitting at the couch while the girls and Knuckles are in the dojo, giving a lesson by asking him what he did wrong to them and gives him a punishment of cleaning the shellraiser, wash the dishes and cook breakfast for all of us every morning for the next . . . two weeks. We're talking about Leo and Raph's love to E.C. and we're trying to get good ideas but nothing from us. "Then what are you two supposed to do Leo, you two can't let yourselves get split apart." Sonic said. "Beside, E.C. will be torn apart because of that idea." Amy said. "We need to have good ideas for this to happen or else E.C. will tremble to pain and loneliness." Chris said before Mikey, Donnie and I agreed. "Then what other choices do we have?" Leo asked. "For the first time that I have to say this, . . . I have no idea." I said. "Same goes here for me here, too." Tails added. "Maybe those two can share her." A voice said. We jumped up by the voice and looked to see Luna and Artemis coming in, for their drink or hunger. "Luna, can you back it up and repeat the question? I kinda lost that one." Sticks said. "What Luna was meant to say is why don't Leo and Raph share her. So that way, those two won't be able to fight over her and that way, they won't have any problems talking about her." Artemis said. We thought about it and smiled at that idea. "Say, you know what? That's an actual amazing idea. Thanks, Luna and Artemis." I said. "Anytime, you guys." Luna said. "If any of you needs help, we'll be here for you all." Artemis added before they went off to the kitchen for their supper. I looked at Leo and Raph, they nodded with a confidential smile. I nodded back as we all put hands in for the idea. I said the words that we'll never forget the day and some of us kept it as a promise and a secret for the girls not to know about.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let's go win the girls of your dreams!"