The Alien Agenda

~My POV~
"BOOYAKASHA!!!!!" I said as we all attacked the Kraang. Sonic, Tails and Knuckles saw them in the lone neighborhood when we're running and jumping through the rooftop and we all decided to stop them with our new recruits. The Kraang tried to blast Martin and Chris, but they dodge the blast. Good thing Sonic, Knuckles and I taught them to dodge them, just in case they came across their paths. I charge at it and punched it, right in the brain. It dropped the blaster, it skidded to Miah and Amy, Amy was ready to smash it with her big hammer but Miah stopped her, picked it up and blasted at the Kraang. Then Miah threw it to me, I grabbed it and put it in my bag since Donnie promised that he wanted to test and research with it. "Donnie, your promise is coming true, cause I got it what you wanted for a while!!!!" I said as Waunu and Sticks punches the Kraang that was behind me. "You're so cool, ya know that?" Donnie asked as he's fighting the Kraang with the oak tree bo-staff that I hand-craft and gave him, also Sonic uses his speed to bash the Kraang. "I certainly know that. I get that a lot from my world, for real." I said. I sensed presence and looked up to see Miwa and the foot. I smirked, went up to Miah, Waunu and Erika, whispered out my plans to them and they agreed to help. I went up to Leo. "Need some help, Leo?" I asked. "Yeah, here ya go." Leo said as he gave me his katana. I began to slice the Kraang in half. I made the best move, which kicking the Kraang back, slice the legs and arms off, kicked it hard and stabbed it in the head. Leo looked at me impressed. "Alright, I think I'll take it from here." Leo said as I gave him back his katana. "A little help here?" Raph asked. I looked to see him and Knuckles are having trouble on their half. "Got your back, boys!" I said as I strike at the Kraang after I signalled Waunu to help me. We pulled their arms off and whipped them off their feet with the arms as they landed on their backs, they got back up with one arm, we used our feet to spin-kick them hard, they collided to the wall, they automatically shut down and we threw the arms to the side as we hi-fived each other. We see Donnie and Tails having trouble with their half. "You got this, Raph and Knux?" I asked. They nodded and immediately, we went to them and kick the Kraang droids from the side after I signalled Miah to come and help. Miah used Donnie's shell to help us out and Tails uses his wrench to smash their heads with. They looked at us and gave us with thumbs up. "We thought we could use some help." Donnie said. "Agreed more." Tails said as he landed to the ground after his tails are tired. We strike at the Kraang with a smile. "We don't blame you two for the mess. Sometimes, people have their problems of what they can do when there's too much for them." I said as Miah, Waunu and I pulled the heads off them. We see Mikey, Martin, Chris, Amy, Sticks and Sonic are in trouble with theirs also. "You three go, we got this." Donnie said. We went up to them after I signalled Erika to come and help. We punched the Kraang out of the way. Mikey, Martin, Chris, Amy, Sticks and Sonic looked at us with smiles in their faces. We see four Kraang coming up at us. 'We always wanted to show this off!' I thought as I took out my laptop and an AC cables from my tote bag, Miah grabbed five poles from the side of the wall, Waunu took out eight papers from her pockets that have Japanese writings of healing on them and Erika grabbed six old whips near the trash bin that they'll be useful for holding the Kraang down down. Erika use them to wrapped them up, Miah set the poles around them, Waunu said the words in Japanese and set them on their foreheads and I use the AC cables, set it on the pole and whip, typed for electric shock, press a key on the laptop to set it off, they got shock and shut down. The girls and I smirked as I shut my laptop down, closed it up, unhooked the the AC cable away from it and put it away while the AC cable is cooling down. "Checkmate." We said as we high five each other. Luckily that's the last of them cause the guys dropped their weapons along with their, Kratt brothers and the gang's jaws after Amy dropped her hammer. We smirked as we pushed our glasses back. 'Wow, they're good!' I heard Miwa's thought in my head. 'What move/talent is that?' The rest thought. I chuckled slightly and looked at Miwa. I see that she's telling the foot to leave and whoa. Once they left, she jumped down and took off her mask. "That was so cool!!!" Miwa said. They looked at us then her, but I can sensed Chris doesn't trust her, not one bit. "Uh, who is she?" Donnie asked. I smiled slightly and shook my head as Miah smiled softly at Donnie. "You'll see once we finished our next mission. I know this episode." I said. The girls and I looked at her and nodded slightly. "Sayonara." She said as she disappeared, without a trace or two. "Alrighty, let's head back to the lair." I said as we're ready to go back to the lair, but got stopped by Chris. "E.C, got a word with ya. Who in the world is she?" He asked as I stopped and clenched my fist together. I turned around and walked up to him, a few feet away from him. "You'll find out later once we finished the next mission." I said in a stern voice. Chris cross his arms. "Friends first, right?" He asked again as I know what's happening. "Friends first." I said. "Wuh oh, back up." I heard Miah said as I heard her pushed the rest back away from us as we held our glare into each other's eyes, we sensed rage inside of us. "Feel like we're all missing something?" I heard Donnie asking. "All the time." I heard Mikey say that. "But what for?" I heard Amy asking them as they shrugged at her question. But we didn't move nor blink one bit.
~At The Lair~
I challenge Raph for sparring but Chris obtained it as he challenges me for a spar off. As Raph, Leo, Martin, Sonic and Knuckles were kneeling down to watch us, that they knew we're in the middle of sparring as we uses our arms and legs for sparring. "You knew the Foot Clan were watching us, right?" Chris asked as my rage are ready to snap any moment after we uses our arms to hold it off. "Not the Foot, Karai!" I said as I don't want to use her real name in front of Chris. "Karai is the Foot!" Chris said as we break the hold and I uses my hands to hold his arms in my grips. "You knew that she's watching us all, and you, Miah, Waunu and Erika did was to show off!" Chris said as he slightly pushed his arms down a bit. I leaned down on my back and use my legs to push Chris, he flew up in the air and landed on the floor on his back. I got up quickly as Martin covered his eyes from seeing more. "I was 'demonstrating' how formidable we all are, I knew that she wasn't going to attack us all." I said as I pushed my glasses back and put up my fists. "Of course she was, what I sensed from her is that she's studying our moves and talents for next time. You don't talk or flirt with the enemy you see from your eyes E.C, you take them down, without mercy!" Chris said as he put his fists up. I clenched my teeth as my temper had snapped. "No Chris, you're wrong about her! She has a good side, I just know it!" I said as I charged at Chris, we had our fists held by one and another. Chris pushed me back as I used my strength to keep my balance on system. "Oh yeah. If that's what you're really doing, why don't cha tell the rest about this?" Chris asked as I struggled a bit to keep my balance. "Cause they weren't understand what I'm saying!" I said as Chris pulled me up a bit then threw me to the wall as he use his right arm to hold my body down and he had his left fist high up in the air. "You really think the rest weren't understand you? You really think your best friend weren't understand you either?" Chris asked one last time. My eyes widen, gasped slightly and my rage really snapped cause Chris brought up my best friend that she won't understand me, but she understands me after I spoke with her last night. "Look, it's my responsible and I know what I'm really doing!!!" I said as I used my left hand to pushed his right arm off me and used my right arm to hit Chris. He flew in the air and landed on the ground as he growled at me. I sensed the five are started to get scared. 'Uh oh, this might end badly.' I heard their thought as Chris got up and charged at me. I was ready to punch Chris down, but he ducked, pushed me into the air and landed on the ground hard. Chris kneeled on his knees and he use his fists to punch me twice, but I blocked it by my arms and used my left to upper cut Chris as he landed to the ground on all fours. I got up and flung myself into the air and landed on Chris as I strangled him on the arms and hair. The guys got up, ran up to us and separate us. Leo, Raph, Sonic and Knuckles pulled and hold me still while Martin pulled and hold Chris steadily. "You have to trust me on this one, Chris!" I said to Chris. "Why should I?!" Chris asked as he strangled to break free from his brother's grasp. "What is going on in here?!" A voice said. We looked to see Sensei standing their as he sees the guys holding me and Chris back from each other. They let go of us as we acted natural. "Uh, nothing important. Right guys?" I asked as Martin, Knuckles, Sonic, Leo and Raph agreed with me. We looked at Chris. "Right?" I asked to Chris as he crossed his arms and looked away from us, but sighs as he doesn't want to tell. "Right." Chris said as he walked by us but stopped a brief moment to use his left arm to hit my left arm and walked out of the dojo as I glared at Chris with pure hatred. We walked out of the dojo. But before Sonic, Leo and Martin left to the kitchen, I gave Martin a letter and whispered to him to tell Miwa that I can't make it cause of Chris. He nodded and we went separate ways. I see April doing a science project of DNA. I smiled and sat down next to her and see a row of tubes with q-tips in it with saliva. I saw Amy, Sticks, Tails, Knuckles, Sonic, Martin, Chris, Miah, Erika and Waunu's names on them. 'They must've done it already.' I thought as I pushed my glasses back and looked at April. "May I help ya with this?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded with a smile. She gave me a q-tip, I took it, put it into my mouth and gather some saliva. Miah, Waunu and Erika sat next to us. "Whatcha doing?" Mikey asked. "Sending a sample for a science project on DNA." I said as I gave April the q-tip with my saliva on it, she took it, place it in a tube, use a sharpe to write my name on it and puts it with the rest. "You're mailing your spit for a project? Man, school sounds awesome!" Mikey said. "Not exactly. School can actually bored you to death, but not on me. Cause I'm the brightest, smartest and the most studied student in the school! Good thing I have a lot of A pluses in each classes." I said as I remember half of six years in elementary, two years in middle school and three years in high school with a lot of good grades. "Well, I'd be awesome at it. Check this spit out." Mikey said as he's about to spit till Waunu, Donnie and Miah covered his mouth. Miah's hand above Donnie's and Waunu's hand on Mikey's skin. The four of them blushed as they felt the skins.
~Miah and Waunu's POV~
'Their skins are so smooth and soft.' They thought as they blushed
~Donnie and Mikey's POV~
'Their hands are soft, smooth and smells like roses.' They thought as they blushed.
~My POV~
I cleared my throat as they snapped out of it and the three of them pulled their hands away. "Mikey. Whatever ya doing, don't even think about that." I said as I fixed my hair a bit. "So I've gotta say for the DNA; they're gonna tell us about our ancestors or our densities?" I asked. She nodded. "Good thing I took biology class during junior year in high school about DNA, chromosomes and many more of our ancestors. And to tell y'all this, the girls and I have no idea what our ancestors are." I said as Miah, Waunu and Erika agreed. I felt a hand on my shoulder softly, I looked up to see a very worried Knuckles. "Ya mean that?" He asked. I nodded softly as I blushed slightly. I see Sonic, Martin and Leo walked out to the surface. "Looks like Miah, Erika and I have to tell you guys about our culture." I said as Miah and Erika sat beside me and Knuckles sat down in a criss cross. I sighed and we get comfortable.
~At The Surface~
~Martin's POV~
Leo, Sonic and I were on the rooftop, waiting for Miwa to show up. I hold a letter in my hand that E.C. gave me earlier and whispered to me to tell her that she can't make it cause of my brother. Leo leaned against the wall, Sonic looked at the watch while playing his ball and I sat almost close to the edge. Leo yawned a bit as I got impatient, so I got up and paced around with annoyance. "Man, when does she show up?" Sonic asked as he fixes his scarf. "Listen. She promise she'll come by, it's just that she needs to sneak out of the lair." I said. "We'll just have to wait and see." Leo said. Then we heard a thud. We got surprised that made Leo took out his katanas and stood in front of us as we looked up to see . . . Miwa. I smiled as I blushed madly. "How we'd know you showed up?" Leo asked as he put one of his katanas away. "Cause you three are not good at hiding from me? Speaking of which, where is E.C?" Miwa asked. "She told me to tell ya this that she can't make it cause of my idiotic brother of mine. And from last night? E.C. told us that she saw ya." I said as I place my hand into the pocket where the letter is. "Oh, your friends are there? I didn't notice them. But I did see is the bunch of robots, what's their deal?" She said. "There only deal that E.C. told me and my gang is they're really and incredibly dangerous. If I was in ya shoe, stay away from them, as far as you can." Sonic said. "I like them already. Something else is going on. What is it?" She asked. "We're not sure we should tell you anymore, Chris said that we can't trust you, after their friend rivalry spar today. And E.C, she's in a bad condition that he and she hate each other, cause of you." I said as I remember Chris' confrontation with E.C, that really break my heart. "Your brother makes a good but a sad point." She said as she jumped down and landed gracefully as we stay strong. "Eventually, you, Martin Kratt, tell your brother that he needs to learn his lesson about discipline his friend." She said as she took her sword out and charged at us. "Here she comes." Sonic said as we charge at her, as well. Leo and Miwa collided their swords at each other as Sonic tried to get her. When he tried to do it, Miwa saw him and use her left foot to give him a good kick on the stomach, really hard. Sonic flew back and skidded across the rooftop. I saw it. "Sonic!!" I said as I dodged her sword. "I don't think Chris will approve that." Leo said as I help Sonic to his feet and we stay strong. "Oh, really? And what does Chris really approves?" She asked as we dodged her sword and we're on the edge of the rooftop. We kept on dodging as I hold the letter. "We think you're the reason that E.C. wanted to help ya out of the Foot Clan, and we're helping her with it." I said as we dodged and gave her good hits. "Oh. Blond boy, you're really adorable, clumsy and silly, but adorable." She said as we walked back, but I stopped and realized what she said to me. "R-really? Y-y-you think I'm-" I got cut off by Sonic pushing me away from her sword attack. I yelped as I landed on the rooftop. He dodged with his spin. Leo and Miwa had their swords collided to each other. She ran to the water tower roofs as she jumped on them. We got stern as we took a short path to catch up to her. She landed and we landed in front of her. "You want to play games? We can handle it. But we need your word, that you'll not attack our friends and family for that, cause of Chris's protection on us." Leo said as we stay strong. "You three know that I can't do that, unless I have E.C.'s words." She said as she charged at us with her war cry. We charged at her as well with our war cries. Leo and her swords collided as Sonic and I skidded to a stop. "Then understand this; if you come after us, Martin's brother will come after you. Hear me?" Leo asked as I walked up to her, pulled the letter out and gave it to her. She took it as she gets away from Leo, done the cartwheel and landed near the edge of the rooftop. She took her mask off as I blushed badly than ever. "Loud and clear, Leo." She said as she put her mask back on and jumped over the edge. We ran over to the edge and looked over to see that she's gone. I blinked my eyes in a lovely way as Leo put his katana away. "Come on guys, we have to go back to the lair. E.C. and the rest might be worrying about us." Leo said as we walked back to the lair. 'Now I'll wait and see.' I thought as we head back to the lair.
~The Next Day~
~My POV~
I walked with April, Martin, Miah, Waunu and Erika to April's high school. We got inside and saw a lady, her back was on us. "Hello! I'm miss Campbell from the worldwide genome project. Are you April O'Neil?" She asked. I got the rest behind me. "E.C, what are ya doing?" April whispered as the four got confused. "She's a trap, guys!" I whispered. Their eyes widen and I gave a looking saying 'act along with me.'. "Uh, yes." April said as we walked slightly up to her. "I'm here to present your DNA test results. Come with me." Miss Campbell said then saw us. "Hiya." I said as Martin waved slightly. "Wow, I've figured you guys are just gonna sent printouts." April said as Erika and Martin facepalmed. She turned completely around us to face us. "No, we don't send printouts. Come with me." She said. I pushed them back slightly as I pushed my glasses back. "We gonna go." I said as I pushed them back, but she grabbed my hair as she yanked it too hard. "Ah!" I said as I got pulled back. "Come with me." She said. They gasped as they saw me got pulled back. She still holding my hair as I strangled to get out. Waunu ran up to her, grabbed her arm and started to punch it, really hard. "Let go of my best friend, you witch!" Waunu said as she pushed her arm really hard, but then we got flung back and hit to the case of trophies. We groaned in pain as we rubbed our heads and we pushed our glasses back. I looked up as I see she's ready to punch us, but we moved out of the way as she's punch the glass. 'Thank you, Sensei.' I thought as I saw Waunu got up, ran around her and help me off the floor. She turned her head as her neck cracked a bit, pulled her fist out and starts walking to us. "Come on!" Martin said as he pulled our arms and the six of us ran away from her. We kept running through the hallways as we get away from her. We went through one room and came out to the next hall. Martin, Miah, and Erika ran to one door and Miah checked to see it's opened, but locked. I ran to the next door and checked to see it's opened, but locked also. "Great. Let's keep moving." I said as we kept running. When we turned the next corner, we saw her as she walked up to us. We looked around till I saw the route for our escape and my idea. I pulled their arms and we ran away from her. We turned the next corner. April grabbed a mascot head, she gave it to Martin, he took it and waits for my signal. We heard footsteps coming close to us. "Here she comes." I whispered as I fixed my hair. When she stopped, I signalled Martin to go now. He jumped up in the air, landed when he placed it on her head and we ran away from her. We came to one hallway. I ran up to an unlocked closet with April behind me. I opened it to see it's the janitor's closet, cause of the equipment. "Sorry, April. Text the guys for help. We'll hold her off as long as we can." I said as I put her in there, shut the door and looked to see miss Campbell. "HEY!! WE'RE OVER HERE!!! COME AND GET US FIVE!!!!" I shouted as we ran. We heard her chasing after us. "Hope they make it!!" Martin said as we kept going.
~At The Lair~
~Leo's POV~
"So, is E.C. gonna tell the guys about her?" Raph asked as Sonic and I walked to the kitchen. "I hope so, we had a little chit chat and Martin gave his 'love' letter to Miwa." I whispered as we entered the kitchen with our younger siblings and our friends. I saw Chris sat down, all miserable and feeling guilty with . . . red tear lines? 'He must've feel bad about yesterday.' I thought as Mikey digs through the fridge. "Ok guys, what do you all want? Omelette pizza or pizza omelette?" Mikey asked as he turned to face us. "What's the difference, Mikey?" Tails asked as he fixes the communicators they accidentally broke from the fight a couple of nights ago. "Tails, if you need something, why don't you and your friends have one of these?" Donnie asked as he takes out five t-phones. They awwed as they took one and examine it. "What is this?" Sticks asked. "I called it a t-phone, thanks to me." Donnie said as he put himself in a third person. "Don't put yourself in a third person. It's creepy. And you're starting to sound like Sonic." Amy said as she referred to Sonic as he was shocked with studderness. "Yeah, Knuckles hates it, when someone puts themselves in a third person." Knuckles said as Tails and Sonic gave him a weird look. "Ok Tails, you caught my bluff." Mikey said as he took out a bowl full of eggs. We were about to object it till some of our ringtones went off, we checked it out to see who it is. "Hey, did you guys get a mass text from April?" Donnie asked. We said yeah. "Does yours also say that Martin and the girls are being attacked by an old lady?" Donnie asked. We said yeah. "Does it considered as an emergency?" Donnie asked. "Pretty much." I said. Then I realized and my eyes widen. 'MY BLOSSOM IS BEING ATTACKED?!?!?!' I thought. "Let's go!!!!" I said as the ten of us went to the surface.
~Time Skip At April's School~
We all got inside, our weapons out, while Chris, Sonic and his friends had their fists up. We all look around, looking for Martin and the girls. "Sweet! So this is what school's like." Mikey said. We heard alarms and saw the source. Raph stabbed it multiple time and the alarms are off. We saw the girls running in while Martin tripped on his boots and skidded across the floor on his body as the lady follows them. Miah and Erika helped Martin up while E.C. and Waunu guarded them. They got into fighting postions as fast as they can. "All right!! Give us your best shot!!!" E.C. said as they cracked their knuckles. The lady spins her head like an owl. "Ok, this is totally weird, sis." Waunu said. "I know that." E.C. answered. "M-m-m-Martin Kratt." The lady said as they prepare to fight as Miah and Erika came to their sides. "Aw, sewer bunnies!" Raph said. The girls and Martin looked at us and smiled. The lady got her arms open and launched two missiles at us. "LOOK OUT!!!" The girls and Martin shouted as we dodged them. "Leo, I think this does count as-" I cut Mikey off. "An emergency! I know!" I said. We heard the lady shrieked sounding like a robot. "Must return the Legendary Silver Heart to Kraang." The lady said. We got confused especially Martin and the girls. We all tried to fight with her, but we started to lose. Martin even tried to help, but he got banged up as he stepped back from her. "That does it! We can't stand here and wait for this!!" E.C. said as she and the girls ran to her. "Time to put mother nature to hibernation!" She yelled as they did another move like they did from a couple of nights ago, but different. Miah and Erika use their brute force to kick and punch her, Waunu uses her spiritual powers to kick and use three papers for the arms and face. Once it got destroyed, it fell to the floor. Once the face was off, E.C. grabbed my katana and ran up to the water fountain. "Time to be washed up!" E.C. said as she slice through a water fountain, the water sprayed out and at her after the girls moved out of the way. The lady sparked and glitches, she felled deactivated. "L-l-l-legendary silver heart." The lady said before she's been shut down. E.C. gave me my katana back as I took it gently with a small smile. She smiled back as she nods and she pushed her glasses back also. "April, you can come out now! It's down!" Erika yelled. April came out, walked up to the deactivated robot and kicked it. "And stay down." April said before she ran up to me and hugs me. I hugged back. "Thank goodness." E.C. said as the girls agreed. They looked at us and smiled. "Thanks guys." Miah said as she placed her hand on Donnie's shoulder. He blushed and chuckled nervously. I smiled as E.C. and Waunu shake their heads with smiles on their faces. "Seriously girls. When this is over, you four have to teach us those moves from your skills and the arcade game we got!" Raph said. We looked at the droid. "What the heck is that thing?" April asked as E.C. took out the t-phone and uses it to scan it. She got the results. "It's a Kraang droid, April. Minus the Kraang part. She gathers DNA of specimens and animals to experiment with. If the six of us fell for that trick, we would've been their lab rats. And Mikey, drop the face off, you don't know where it's been for a while." E.C. said. We looked to see Mikey's holding a face and he puts it down. "But what are they using DNA for?" Martin asked. "They're creating the genome project. April, I'm afraid to ya this but you have to head back to the lair. We'll check out the genome project." E.C. said. "Not without me, of course." A voice said. We looked to see . . . Luna sitting near the doorway. "Luna!" We all except April said in unison with smiled on our faces. "You guys can't leave without me, I saw you ten ran out of the lair when I was waking up from my slumber. So, I'll be coming on this expedition with you guys." Luna said as she ran up to us. "Hold up, that cat's talking?!" April asked in shock. "We'll explain it all when this is done, April." Erika said. I looked st Mikey seeing a poster of Vikings v.s. Panthers. "Mikey, that's a sports team if you're gonna say that we have to take them down." E.C. said as Luna jumped onto her shoulder and laid down on her stomach.
~At Nighttime~
~My POV~
We're all jumping roof to roof while Luna's holding on to me. I sensed someone's following us. We see the genome project building. We landed on the rooftop of the building. I walked up to the door and checked to see it's locked. "It's locked. Knuckles, will you do the honors?" I asked as Knuckles walked up to the door while cracking his neck. "Don't worry, I got this." He said then kicked the door open. "Thank you Knux, now let's go." I said. We all went inside. We ran through the hallway. "Y'all know for a human lab, this place is awfully Kraangy." Mikey whispered. "Guys, the Kraang are the worldwide genome project." I whispered as the rest gasped softly. "This is not good." Amy whispered. "You're telling us." Miah whispered. "Ok, the main room's up ahead, guys." Chris whispered as he checks out his creature pod. Man, I'm still mad at Chris and I'm not apologize to him, ever. "Then let's go." I whispered as we kept going. We made it to the main room, full of animal DNA. I heard a meow as Luna jumped off my shoulder as she recognized that meow. "Artemis." Luna whispered. The turtles, Sonic, his friends, Martin and Chris looked at Miah, Waunu, Erika, Luna and myself. "What did Luna say?" Donnie asked. "You guys deal with the DNA samples. We gotta go find something." I said as Luna ran off and we followed her. After Luna turned the corner and we did also, we bumped into Miwa. "Miwa! What the heck are you doing here?" I asked as we got up after Luna stopped for a moment. "I want to know what's going on with those alien freaks." Miwa said. We heard a meow as Luna ran off to find it. We gasped as we followed her, I grabbed Miwa's hand. "Hold on Artemis, we're coming!!" I said. We made it to the place, Erika attacked the Kraang guarding the door as Miah, Waunu and I pushed our glasses back. Miah opened the door to see each and every animal trap. We gasped as Waunu covered her mouth, tears formed. "What is this place?" Miwa asked. We heard the alarm sounded off as I know who did it. "Leo, you clumsy." I whispered. Miah ran up to the animals from each continent as she breaks the lock and opens it. I saw a baby rhino ran out and snuggles with me. I smiled as I remember its name. "Nubbs!" I said as I place my finger on its nubb horn. We saw animals coming out as I see a mother cheetah and a cheetah cub coming up. "Blur and Spots Swat!" I said as Waunu awwed and hugged the cub. "Neck tie and necklace!" I said as I saw two giraffes coming out. "He who breaths fire?!" I said as we saw a male lion coming out and roars. I saw a mother panda and a panda cub. I awwed at it as I picked it up. "Stuffo!" I said as Stuffo place its paws on my face. I saw an osprey and a pergrine falcon. "Eye sight and Speedo!" I said. I saw a teen elephant coming out as I smiled. "Thornsly!" I said as it trumpets with proud. Then I saw a red panda cub as it went up to Miah and played her shoelace. "Aww!" Miah said as she picks it up. "Lost and found!" I said with a smile. Then a herd of zebras came out as I saw a young foal came up me and Miwa as I saw its stripes. "Stripe!" I said as Miwa stroke its fur. Then a pack of wolves came out as young cubs came out and they trample Miah and Erika till I saw a wolf cub came up to me and howls. I gasped as I stroked it. "Lil howler!" I said. Then we saw a mother polar bear and a polar bear cub. "Spirit and Spirit Jr!" I said as Erika picks Spirit Jr up gently and awws at it. Then Luna came out with a white cat with jade green eyes and the same crescent spot, with a sprained left paw. "Artemis." I said as Erika picked him up. "Great, each and every animal are here. Animals, big and small, tough and flight. We are here to set you free and come live with us as our own pets of hope protectors!" I said. He who breaths fire came up to us. I hopped on along with Waunu, Miah, and Erika as Luna hopped on, I grabbed Miwa's hand and helped her on. We broke out of the room and headed towards the main room as he who breaths fire roars. "Animals, give the Kraang and the fierce monster your fear!" I said. When we made it, we saw a fierce monster as the guys are fighting it.