A Möbian and Kratt-tastic Night

~My POV~
Waunu and I changed into our pajamas. I changed into my blue monkey two pair of pajamas. Waunu changes into her avatar pajamas.

I chuckled at the symbol of bacon on it

I chuckled at the symbol of bacon on it. We both got an idea. "I got an idea!" We said in unison. "Jinx!" I said. "Double jinx!" She said. "Triple jinx!" I said again. "Multiple jinx!" She said again. "Infinity jinx!" We said in unison again then we laughed. "Sometimes we both like our idea, little sis." Waunu said before she grabbed a few pillows and a few manga books. "Tell me about it, big sis." I said before I grabbed my karaoke machine, took my phone, go to the app I installed, clicked 'sound proof on,' then the whole room was sound proof. "Sound Proof Activated." A female voice spoke through the speakers I placed in our bedroom. Waunu went to the steel door that I placed up also and goes to the panel that I also welding and installed onto the wall, typed in our secret passwords that Waunu and I said. Mine is 'Captain and Raphie' and hers was 'Sugar Plum.'. Then the door was opened to reveal our sacred humongous fun room. It has so much video games, our favorite humor, romance or action movies, like my favorite Chuck Norris' The Delta Force, an awesome trampoline, a giant flat screen tv,

pizza oven, snack bars with fruit drinks and fruit flavored water, a cool and free vendor with our favorite treats and so much more, we even added an awesome pool with a slide and a small waterfall

Waunu set the pillows onto the floor as I went to the stage, set the karaoke machine on the stage and placed the cord to the karaoke machine. I grabbed one of the fifteen wireless microphones. I tapped it gently and spoke into it. "Testing, testing. Testing one two." I said before I smiled happily and placed it back to the rest gently. "Okay, the microphones are working." I said. "Pillows are organized and ready to go!" Waunu said. "Great, let's move." I said before went out of the room and the metal door closed behind us. We squealed happily as we jumped up and down. "This is going to be the best slumber party ever!" We said in unison happily.
~Martin's POV~
I grabbed some things for a few sleepover like a camcorder for recording my favorite memories of all. I smiled happily as I got my things ready. 'Oh, this is going to be biggest one ever!' I thought to myself before Miah, Erika, Chris and I walked out of the room to meet with the Möbians but not the Turtles. "Where are the guys?" Knuckles asked. "They went to get their things ready." Chris said. "And I bet some of them might bring a few somethings for E.C. and Waunu." Erika said. "Should be a few minutes or so." Miah said before Leo, Raph and Donnie came out while Raph was holding Spike. "Or not." Shadow said. "Hey, where's Mikey?" Tails asked. "I got this. Mikey, get out here, now!" Amy shouted as we quickly covered our ears from her shouting. "She really needs to stop shouting like that." I said to Sonic as we uncovered our ears. "I know." Sonic said. "In a minute!" Mikey said. 'Wonder what's taking him long.' I thought to myself before Mikey came with a few items in his arms. "Great. That we're all here, let's go." I said before a voice stopped us. "Not without us." A voice said before we turned around to see The Rainbooms, the Powerpuff Girls, Olive, Otto, Cream and Cheese. "We got a word from Waunu that we can go to to the slumber party." Cream said. I sighed softly before stayed calm. "Okay. Now that we're all here, again. Let's get the party started!" I said before we all cheered and we went to the girls' bedroom.
~My POV~
Waunu and I got our bed ready after our joyfulness of happiness. Then a door was knocked and Waunu ran to it with a joyful smile before she calmed down. 'They're here!' I thought to myself happily before I gave her a nod to open the door to reveal the others. "You guys made it! Come in, come in." Waunu said before she lets the others in, closes the door and jumps onto the bed with a light giggle as I chuckled. The others set the stuff onto the floor gently as Raph gently gave me Spike and I petted his shell. "So what can we all do now?" Tails asked. "Well, I was thinking we all can have a lot of fun." I said before placed my legs onto the floor gently. That made Sticks confused. "Are you two sure? Cause we can't leave the lair at this time." Sticks says before we chuckled and Waunu went up the panel next to the steel door. "Who says the fun is going to be outside." Waunu said before she typed it our secret passwords in again and the steel door opened and I followed Waunu as the rest followed. They were awestruck. "Well, what are you all waiting for? Look around." I said before I sat down on the couch along with Waunu.