Panic In The Sewers

~My POV~
I woke up and panted fast by the dream of a mysterious figure telling me, my sister, best friend and cousin to find the missing prince and the legendary silver crystal. That got me thinking, a lot as I got of bed, grabbed my glasses, placed them over my eyes and changed into my clothes of grey short-sleeve v-neck shirt, black leggings, blue with red striped short socks and silver Everlast sneakers. 'Who's the missing prince? What's the legendary silver crystal? What do they mean? And how can we find them both?' I thought as I brushed my hair out from last night's dream. I sighed as I set the hairbrush down and remembered the night when we saved Tommy and my family and friends back, well almost everybody. I put my hair up into a ponytail with my hairband and checked the time on the alarm clock that said '10:43 PM.'. My eyes widen as I got up from the edge of my bed. 'OMG! I'LL BE IN A DEEP SHIT OF TROUBLE IF I'M NOT WITH THE REST FOR PATROL!!!!' I thought as I ran out of my room, only to be bumped by. . . Chris, Martin, Miah, Waunuleta and Erika as the 6 of us fell on the floor with a thud. Good thing that Martin and I healed from Shredder's attack. We got up and looked at each other. "You're not gonna believe what happened today!" We said in unison. "Time out! Who wants to go first?" I asked as I pushed my glasses back and Martin raised his hand. "M.K?" I asked again. "We gotta a problemo in the dojo, right now!!" Martin said as Chris, Miah, Waunuleta and Erika agreed. "Show me, guys." I said as the 6 of us ran to the dojo to see the guys training but looked very tired. "Panic In The Sewers?" I whispered to Martin as he read my mind. "Yep." He whispered back. I facepalmed with disappointment. "I got this with Miah and Waunu. Martin. You, Chris and Erika go into the living room and wait for us to get you three the signal to help us to get them to the living room." I said as the three of them nodded and went to the living room. Miah, Waunuleta and I heard Mikey screamed that made the three of us turned around. "Ahh! Shredder's here!!" Mikey said. That made Waunuleta ran up to Mikey and comfort him. "Relax Mikey, it's just a nightmare." Waunu said as Miah and I stepped in. "Splinter, is it ok if the guys take a rest for a moment or two?" Miah asked as she pushed her glasses back. Sensei stroked his beard. "Rest? Hmm, the Shredder will not rest, until you are all dead!" Sensei said. I looked at him with worried eyes. "Sensei, I know that you did had a nightmare last night. I saw it in the episode, it frightens me inside also. Your poor precious sons, killed one by one by Shredder." I said as I rubbed my left arm when it got goosebumps. I hear the guys gulped in fear, plus Miah and Waunuleta shivered in fear when I say that. "I won't let that nightmare happened, not when me, my sister, best friend and cousin are here to stop it, along with the Kratt brothers." I said. Then I heard Mikey snoring. 'Must've fell asleep on Waunu's shoulder.' I thought. "So please Sensei, they need rest." I said as Miah nodded in agreement. "Very well then. Perhaps a brief rest in order. We will resume later." Sensei said then went to his room. Miah and I looked at the guys and nodded. They plopped down to the floor, asleep. Waunuleta, Miah and I giggled while smiled softly with our eyes fluttered with love inside of us. 'What are we gonna do with you four?' I thought as Miah signaled Martin, Chris and Erika to come in now.
~Time skip~
Leo's training with his katanas while I'm on the floor on my stomach, sketching in my sketchbook, remembering from last night's dream on the figure, the missing prince and the legendary silver crystal. 'Good thing Miah put on Space Heroes.' I thought as I see Waunuleta and Miah looked at the t.v. with fangirl eyes. 'That was close.' I thought as I see Erika grabbed a ninja star that's about to hit the tv. "Nice try, Raph." Erika said as I closed my sketchbook, got off the floor, pushed my glasses back and heard Raph groaned in disappointment. I walked up to him, gave him a comic, picked up Spike and start shell-scratching him. He hissed softly which made Miah, Waunu and Erika looked away from the t.v, got up and came over to us. "Aww! Who is this young fella? He's so cute." Miah said as she scratches Spike's head softly. "Girls, meet Spike. Raph's pet and he sometimes lets me do the shell scratches. Go on girls, scratch his shell. He won't bite." I said as they gave Spike shell scratches which he hisses softly. "That better, Spike?" I asked. We only recieved soft hisses that he loves it. We smiled as the girls and I got up and walked over to Martin, only four water balloons went by us and hit Raph, four times. "Whoa girls, how did you..." Mikey said as he came out with water balloons. "You gotta have to try harder to get us, Dr. Prankenstein. Oh by the way, wrong move for someone." I said as Raph gets up and went towards Mikey. Mikey ran away screaming as Raph chased him. We giggled as Martin covered his eyes to prevent from seeing this. We continued scratching Spike's shell as we pushed our glasses back. Miah kicked Martin by the leg as Martin looked up at us. "Come on." I whispered as the five of us went to the lab. The guys and Chris followed us by the minute. "Still working on the patrol bugie?" Miah asked as I smiled secretly at Miah's blushness. 'Should've known. Donnie and Miah will be so good together, as lovebirds.' I thought as I sensed Martin read my mind. "Indeed I am, miss Miah. With detachable side cars." Donnie said as he showed us the map. "May I see?" Chris asked as he took the map from his hand. "Dude, is this how you relax?" Mikey asked. "You mean, chillax Mikey bro." Martin said. "Of course it is, Mikey. And Martin, that's not helping. We all have our ways to deal stress, in different ways." I said as I pushed my glasses back. "Yea, this is how I deal." Donnie said. "And this is how I deal." Mikey said throwing four more water balloons, the girls and I dodge and it hit Donnie, four times. He growls and chased Mikey. "I will get you girls, or my name isn't Dr. Prankenstein!" Mikey said running for his life. The girls were in shocked mode while I shaked my head, gave Spike back to Raph and left the lab to finish the sketches in my sketchbook on the dreams. 'Too bad I didn't tell them about the dream.' I thought as I walked to grabbed my book and ran for the kitchen to finish it.
~Time Skip~
Martin, Chris, Miah, Waunuleta and I were watching the guys training while Erika was in the living room, waiting for April to come in. "I'll be back." I whispered to Martin as I walked out of the dojo and ran to the living room to see April coming in as Erika got up and walked up to us. "What is it, April?" I asked as I pushed my glasses back. "This better be good, O'Neil. Ouch." Erika said as I lifted my foot up and use my heel to step onto her toe. "I got some info on the purple dragons, girls." April said. "Great, let's go to the dojo. Got a feeling on the guys talking about Shredder and thinking about staying down here." I said as we walked to the dojo to see the guys talking about Shredder and thinking about staying down here. 'Ha. Knew it, looks like I got deep feelings after all.' I thought as I crossed my arms, April pulled out her phone and Erika fixed her hair. "Unfortunately guys, that's not an option. April got some information on the purple dragons." I said. The guys, Martin, Chris and the girls looked at us as April waved her phone a bit. We all went to the living room.
~Time Skip~
"We're meeting with Shredder tonight. He's got a plan to destroy the Turtles and two little pests." Fong said. 'PESTS?! Why that little . . .' I thought as I growled in anger and clenched my fist together but Martin place his hand onto my shoulder to calm me down and I did that, it calms me down. "But we don't know where they are." His companion said. "He said they're in the sewers somewhere and that's all he needs to know to wipe them out." Fong said as the audio ends. When it ended, I heard a screaming sound that got me surprised. "Endymion!" An unknown voice said as I shaked my head off. 'Who was that? And who's Endymion?' I thought as I pushed my glasses back slightly. Once the voice is away, it went back to reality and I see Martin, Erika, Miah and Waunuleta have heard the same voice too. "Our home is no longer safe. The Shredder must be stop." Sensei said. "How can we stop a plan that we don't even know." Leo said. I sensed four water balloons coming to the girls and I as we dodged out of the pathway for the balloons and it hit Leo, four times. Mikey whines for not getting us as Chris and Martin facepalm with blank faces. "We have to go topside and find out what they're planning." Raph said. "Raph's right. There's no other way." Leo said. The ten of us went off to the surface.
~At The Surface~
We're near at the old abandoned church, where Shredder's lair is. "Found it." I said as I pushed my glasses back. Then I heard something which that made Mikey jumped. Waunuleta and I looked at him. "Sorry everybody, about what E.C. said about Splinter's nightmare got me thinking, maybe we're in over our heads." Mikey said. "I know you guys are so scared, which means Raph too. We all get scared, even me along with our family and friends." I said as Miah, Waunuleta, Erika, Chris and Martin agreed with me. "I'm not scared." Raph said then went next to Leo. I smirked and went beside Raph. I used my two fingers and poked at Raph's neck which made him jumped and yelped in scared then fake coughs, pretending nothing happens as Martin and I secretly hi-5ed each other. Then we heard another growl, then Dogpound came out. "You should be." He said. The eight of them gasped as Waunuleta and I get into fighting positions. "Dogpound!" I said. "Well, look what I found, four soon to be x turtles and six scared little kids." He said. "We're teen adults!! Why don't you come over here and see how scared we really are!!!" Miah said as we striked. Martin, Miah, Waunuleta, Erika and I kept giving him good hits as we looked at our fists and thought the same thing in our heads. 'When did we get such good strength?' We thought as we looked at the guys and Chris, as for them, not very much and not good too. "Time to go guys!" Waunuleta and I said in unison. Mikey and Raph tried to throw a ninja smoke bomb, but they're not doing so good. "Aw, for the love of natives and pizza!" I said as I throw the ninja smoke bomb, we disappeared and headed to the lair.
~At The Lair~
The guys are moping in defeat as April sit between Miah and I, Sensei came in. Leo looked at him. "We couldn't take him." Leo said. "Dogpound's way too strong for us." I said as I patched Martin's wound a bit. "I still don't know how we're gonna get close to the meeting now." Leo said as he closed his eyes and shaked his head slightly. "Maybe we just need to find a new home." Donnie said revealing a laptop showing Florida beach. "I heard the sewers in Florida are nice this time of year." Donnie said. That made Martin closed the laptop after I'm done patching his wound. "I can't believe what I'm hearing. Our friends and heroes, giving up that easily? Not a chance! April, the girls and I will spy on the meeting." Martin said confidently. The guys and Chris refused even Sensei. "Look, we can do this. We started training April to become a kunoichi. The five of us will protect her and we're your only hope to find out what Shredder's plans is." I said as I pushed my glasses back. They sighed knowing that I'm right. We all went to the surface while Martin, Miah, Waunuleta, Erika. April and I put our jackets/hoodies on, so we won't be recognized.
~At The Surface~
We're walking up to the same church that is Shredder's lair with a box of pizza in April's arm while the guys and Chris are on the rooftop. "I got a big bad feeling about this." Martin whispered to me. "Yeah, especially giving an enemy a free pizza? Not the best idea ever." Waunuleta whispered also. "Don't worry, you two. I have the back-up plan, just in case the Foot ninja slams the door in front of us." I whispered as April knocked the door with the box of pizza. The door clicked open to reveal a Foot ninja as it looked at us suspicious. The five of us waved while April spoke in a different voice. "Hey, did someone here ordered a totally delicious pizza-" She got cut off by the Foot ninja slammed the door in front of us. "Shelby, you so called it." Erika said as we ran to the alley and leaned against the wall. April took out her phone and called Leo. "Looks like the Foot Clan are smarter than the Purple Dragons." April said as we gather around her. "There is have to be one thing; thanks guys, you six did your best." Leo said on the phone as the bell of the church rang and I smirked secretly. 'Time for my back-up plan.' I thought as I pushed my glasses back. "At least we still got the pizza." Mikey said on the phone. I walked to April's phone and spoke. "Hold up a minute, boys. We're just getting started." I said as I hanged it up. I heard Donnie's voice from the rooftop. "Wait. What are they doing?" Donnie asked as I took the box of pizza from April's arm, threw it into the dumpster, signal April, Martin and the girls to follow my back-up plan and we took our hoods down to let our hair catch the cold air because it's sweating when we wore it too long. I heard Mikey's voice in a worried tone. "Not the pizza!" Mikey said as we walked up the step and April knocked on the door. A man opened the door. "May I help you?" The man asked. "Sir, we are from the fire fighter situation local 94. We're recieved reports about folks e wiring in this building on the rooftop. So, may we have a look-see?" I asked. "Um, I'm not sure about tha-" I cut him off by the six of us coming through the door. "Thank you." I said as we walked in. 'She's so cool.' I heard Leo and Raph's thoughts in my head. I smiled as the six of us made it to the rooftop. "I'm going first." April said. "Ok, you and Martin are going to jump. Oh, and be careful." I said. They jumped but almost missed if they hadn't hold on to the edge of the roof. Erika and I gasped. "Hold on, guys. We're coming!" We said in unison as we jumped and landed perfectly. "Give us your hands." I said as April and Martin grabbed our hands and pulled them up. "You two ok?" I asked. "Yeah girls." April said. "Thanks to you two." Martin said. "No problem." Erika said as Miah and Waunuleta jumped and landed next to us. "Come on and stay together." I said as we went inside ninja mode and see Shredder's throne room. 'Whoa.' I thought. The meeting begins and Martin took out his creature pod to record the meeting. They're gonna put chlorosofonic acid to the sewers. If it gets into the water, it will be incinerate in seconds, which includes the lair. With our family and friends, and Splinter. The meeting's over and we went outside. Martin gives me the creature pod and I took it gently from his hand and spoke. "Ok, I'm going to repeat the plan, so listen carefully and no talking. They're going to put the chlorosofonic acid into the sewers. It reacts violently to water. If they put it into the sewers, it'll all be incinerate in seconds which includes the lair, along with our family and friends, and Splinter." I said as we jumped down to the alley way. "Martin and April, whatever you two do..." I said as Miah and Waunuleta hid them good. "Stay down and quiet." The four of us said in unison as I hold Martin's creature pod and the four of us were by the wall to make sure we're not seen. "Wait a minute. What are you four doing?" Martin asked. I took a deep breath as Waunuleta grabbed my hand and we hold it together, as sisters. "We're going to hitch a ride, see where they're going." I whispered. "No, you six had enough. Now, get out of there." Leo said as I hear a growl and hold Waunu's hand tighter. "Sorry Leo." I said. "Wait E.C, what are you do-" I cut him off by hanging up, put his creature pod in my pocket and we raised our hands up as Dogpound approach while me and Waunu still have our hands together. He took us, tied us up and put us in the van as he started knocking Erika, Miah and Waunuleta out. 'Be careful, boys and my two sweet amors.' I thought as Dogpound knocked me out lastly.
~Chris's POV~
"E.C? Miah? Waunu? Erika?! GIRLS?!" Leo said getting worried on the girls. "They're not gonna answer, Leo." Mikey said as I ran to the rooftop edge to see Dogpound placed the girls into the van. "BOYS, THEY'RE CAUGHT!!!!" I said. They came up to me as they looked over what I'm looking to see them tied up and put in the van. They gasped. "Come on!" I said as we jumped down to get them but the van drove off. "No, we're too late!" Donnie said as they kept driving off. 'ERIKA, MY BUTTERFLY!' I thought.
~Mikey's POV~
'WAUNU, MY CUPCAKES!' I thought.
~Donnie's POV~
'MIAH, MY PRINCESS!' I thought.
~Raph's POV~
'E.C, MY HUMMINGBIRD!' I thought.
~Leo's POV~
'E.C, MY BLOSSOM!' I thought. The other two came out as Chris ran and hugged his brother. "They knew this was about to happened, they must've let themselves get caught instead of us." Martin said as he rubbed Chris's back softly. "What do we do, Leo?" Donnie asked. "We gotta get the girls out of there, but Dogpound's in there and we're not ready to fight that guy. Oh, Splinter's right, we should've stay below." I said in a panic tone. "I can't believe I'm gonna say this. Get it together Captain, your our leader, so act like one!" Raph said. My eyes widen as I figured out what E.C.'s teaching us. To stop panicking and face the problem straight. "You're right Raph, that's the anxiety Ray talking." I said. "That's it? You're not gonna slap yourself?" Raph asked. I 'pff' it away. "Let's save the girls." I said. "And our home." Raph said. Then Chris took out his creature pod and got a tracker on his app. "Good thing E.C. left her tracker on." Chris said as he shows a diagram of New York City and shows a silver spot that shows where they are. "That's the tracker E.C. left on. And they're three blocks away." Martin said. "Plus, they're gonna pick up the acid any moment. We'll never catch them on foot." Donnie said. "Who says we're going on foot?" I asked as we see Martin and Chris inserted the disc into their center button. "Let's do this." Martin and Chris said in unison.
~Time Skip~
We're riding the patrol bugie while Martin and Chris are in their 'cheetah' power suits and ran side by side with us. "It's not ready." Donnie said as I turned on the right and the Kratt brothers catch up with us. "This thing is awesome! Does it have a radio?" Mikey asked as Martin facepalmed. "No, it doesn't have a radio! I'm telling you it's not ready!" Donnie said as I speed it up and the Kratt brothers are using their speed to catch up. "Seems ready to me." I said as the wheel broke up. I put it back on and chuckled nervously. "Ok, don't fall for that and we'll be find." I said as we catch up to the van and the truck filled with the acid. "Raph, get ready." I said. "For what?" Raph asked. "This!" I said as I pulled a lever which split us up. Raph has Mikey and Chris on one side, I have Donnie and Martin on the other. "Leo! You could have been a little more specific." Raph said. "Where's the fun in that?" I asked with a smile on my face. "I knew you might say that." Martin said. Then the van changed directions. 'Oh no, you don't! Hang on, my blossom.' I thought as I growled in anger. "Raph, you, Donnie and Martin follow the van and save the girls. Mikey, you're with me and Chris, we have to stop that tanker!" I said. "In case, you haven't noticed, I'm stuck with Raph." Mikey said. "And I'm split off." Chris added. "No problem." Raph said and pulled a lever which split them up and Chris came runnning up to me. "Well, that was fun." Raph said. "Told ya." I said as I pulled a lever which split Donnie and myself up and Martin got out of the separation and ran right in the center. Mikey, Chris and I catch up to the truck while Raph, Donnie and Martin went after the van. The three of us catch up to the truck as we got close. "Mikey, we have to slow this thing down. Fire grappling hooks!" I said as I pressed a button which shots out the grappling hook. "You got it!" Mikey said as he did the same thing. Once it grabs the bumper of the truck, . . . the truck went faster and the ropes snapped off. "Donnie said it wasn't ready!" Mikey reminded me. "I know!" I said. "Looks like we have to catch up to it with speed!" Chris said as he used the speed and ran faster. We followed him as we speed it up.
~Martin's POV~
We catch up to the van. 'Hang on girls, we're coming to get you four.' I thought. We made it to the side of the van. Donnie took out his ninja smoke bomb and signalled me to tell the girls to hold their breath since I'm the one that's the closest. I nodded, ran up to the window, peek inside to see Fong and the girls and told them. "Hold your breath, girls!" I said. Donnie threw the egg inside the van and smoke blasted the van. It wiggled as Raph drove past and unleashed spikes in front of the van. I stopped with Donnie and Raph as the van drove over the spikes which cause it to stop because of the deflated tires. Raph and Donnie got off and ran to the van and I followed them as the Foot ninjas comes out of the van. They took out their weapons as I unleashed my claws of the cheetah and attacked them. 'Let's do this thing!' I thought confidently.
~My POV~
Fong got out of the van and we're struggling to get out. As we struggle, we see the Foot ninjas attacking Martin, Donnie-bro and MY Raphie. I felt my anger rising up, and I sensed the girls are too, suddenly . . . I don't feel the ropes on my wrists. I senses the girls don't have ropes on their wrists too. We looked at our hands to see the ropes are gone! Our eyes widen in shock as the three of us pushed our glasses back. 'H-how?! Were we tied up moments ago?. . . THE GUYS AND MARTIN!' I thought as we remove the tape from our mouth. "We have to save some of our amors!" I whispered to the girls and they nodded in agreement. We see Fong's ready to attack them but Miah opened the door which hits Fong. He fell to the ground, knocked out cold. I smirked as we got out of the van. "Nice shot, Miah!" Donnie said. "Nice creature and wheels, boys." Miah said as she blushed softly from Donnie's comment. "Even though, they're not ready yet." I said as Waunuleta and I pushed our glasses back. "Come on team, we have to get to the fight!" Martin said as he grabbed us girls in bridal style and ran off to where the fight's gonna be with us in his arms.
~Time Skip~
We made it to the fight and see Dogpound pinned Leo as his katana stabbed through the metal. Martin put us down, deactivated suit to change back to himself, we ran to Dogpound and kicked him away from Leo. Leo pulled his katana out and acid poured out of the tank. "Mikey, throw the water balloons!" I said. "Uh, what water balloons?" Mikey asked. "The ones that you're gonna hit the four of us with!" Waunuleta said. "Dude, you are good." Mikey said as he threw them. Martin grabbed their arms and we hid behind the car as we hear them landed on the acid. We heard the explosion, the eight of us looked up to see the big fire. I smiled. "Nice shot, Mi-" I got cut off by four water balloons hit the girls and I in the face. "Finally, Dr. Prankenstein has got you four." Mikey said. "Ok, to tell you this, that caught us off guard. I totally forgot that you packed the second four." I said. "He has the extra four? Where in the heck did he keep them?" Waunuleta said as Miah, her and I took our glasses off and shook the droplets of water off and put them back on. The other two came in and saw the fire. "Looks like we missed the fireworks." Raph said as I rolled my eyes with humor. We looked to see Martin staring at the fire, I sensed his stress being melted away. "Martin, ya ok?" I asked. He snapped out of it. "Sorry guys, it's just the fire is the only way to make the stress melt away and it's a relaxation." Martin said. We looked at the fire and our stresses melted away. 'Martin's right, it can make the stress go away.' I thought as I snapped out of it. "Come on team, let's go home now." I said as we headed to the lair.
~At The Lair~
The boys and Chris were eating pizza, what they didn't know is that's the same pizza that I accidentally threw it into the dumpster. "Nothing says 'victory' like the sweet taste of pizza!" Mikey said as he took a big bite of a pizza. Leo, Raph and Chris were eating pizza, only smaller chunks. "This is bad." Erika said as she brought over a plate of homemade rice cakes made of rice. "Yep, sooner or later, one of them had to smell the pizza, because it smells funky." I whispered as I took a rice cake and bit into it. And it happened, Donnie was ready to eat pizza, but suddenly, he opened his eyes with surprise, pulls it out and sniffs it. "This pizza smells kinda funky. Where did ya get it?" Donnie asked Mikey. "It's the one that E.C. threw out." Mikey said as I blushed in embarrassment and looked down. 'Oops.' I thought as I looked up a bit to see the boys and Chris opened their eyes, gagged at the awful taste of pizza and tried to spit some particles of disgusts out of their mouths. "What? We live in the sewer, now you're clean freaks? Heh, more for me." Mikey said as he took some pizza, stuffed them into his mouth and munched on them. "Oh boy." Martin said as he took a rice cake and ate it. I took out my sketchbook and wrote about what happened today. Sensei came in. "My sons, I owe you my gratitude and an apology." Sensei said. I stood up, same goes to Miah, Waunuleta, Erika and Martin. "There's no need to apologize. It's not your fault, we all get scared sometimes. Even our nightmares won't stop us what we succeed earlier." I said as I pushed my glasses back. Sensei smiled. "And for that, you all overcome that fear. For that, no training today." Sensei said. We whooped in victory. "Unless Michelangelo throws two balloons to Martin and Chris." Sensei said. We looked at Mikey was about to throw two water balloons to Martin and Chris. He smiled nervously. "You're so gonna get it!!!" Raph said as they tackled Mikey and Mikey yelped in fear. Once the girls, Chris and I are ready to help Mikey, Martin yawned in tiredness. "Gonna hit the hay for the night. See y'all tomorrow." Martin said as he walked off to the room. That got me thinking about the dream.

'What does the dream we're had are telling us about?'