Never Say Xever

~My POV~
We're all at the surface because April's taking us to a special place. She couldn't tell us about where we're going. "You guys might wanna speed it up a little bit?" April asked. "Are you saying turtles are slow?" Donnie asked. We looked to see he's ahead of us. "That's a hurtful stereotype." Mikey said. "Trust us, April. We are better off keeping a low profile. We find people treat us better when they don't know we exist." Leo said. "Sorry, I'm just so excited to get you out of the sewer for a change." April said. "What are you talking about? We go out all the time." Raph said. "Yeah, but tonight you're going to do something besides hitting people." April said. "She got a point, Raph." I said as Waunuleta, Martin and Chris agreed. Raph groans in disappointment. "Don't worry. You're gonna love this noodle place I found." April said. My eyes widen. "N-noodle shop?" I asked as I felt Martin reading my mind. "Mr. Murakami doesn't care what you look like. In fact, he won't even know what you loo-." She got cut off by Martin. "MR. MURAKAMI!!!!" Martin shouted. "Quick! To the noodle shop! I felt it's being attacked!!!" I said as the four of us headed for the noodle shop. The guys eyes widen and followed us. We made it to the noodle shop as I put my hair up and pushed my glasses back and we bashed in. "Hold it right there, purple dragons!!!" I said. They stopped and looked at us then laughed. "Oh yea. Then what are you four going to do about it?" Fong asked. We get into fighting positions as the guys came in. "You were saying, Fong?" I asked. His eyes widen in surprise. "How did you know...those guys were serious. There really are giant turtles." Fong said. "Well, that's bad." Martin and I said in unison. "Whatever you are, this is ours. So why don't you slither back to the ocean you came from?" Fong asked. I scoffed. "They're fresh water turtles, creepo." Martin said. 'Nice comeback, M.K. bro.' I thought. Fong growls in anger and his men go for Martin. We attacked them, as April came in and get Murakami out of there so that way he won't get hurt anymore. Martin and I keep giving them the best hits ever as for Chris and Waunuleta, they're having so much fun in the fight. I see Donnie doing a cool move to the big guy and kick him good. As for Martin, he's now fighting Fong as he tries to get Martin and I with a hatchet while Martin's protecting me. He strike and Martin kicked the hatchet out of his hands and I kicked him to the wall. Martin pinned him and ready to punch, we see him cringing ready for the punch. His face softens and release him. He looks at us. "Get out of here, before Martin changed his mind." I said threatening as I pushed my glasses back. He smirked and walked passed us and got off the counter. He helped his men up. Chris and Waunuleta came to us and nodded at us for showing mercy. "This ain't over, greeny, girlys and boyes." Fong said as he leaves the shop with his gang. "Greeny? Girlys? Boyes? Seriously? That's just dumb and stupid to them." I said. "Agreed." Martin said as he agreed with me. Martin and I jumped off the counter. Raph walks up to Martin. "You just let him go? What the heck was that, Martin?" Raph asked as I stand between them. "Back off, man. They're just a small threat, they've had enough. Sure they're beating a blind guy, but they're just dumb and stupid enough for them to go to school. Martin may be a fighter but let's not all of us forget about his kindness, even on some bad guys." I said as I sensed Martin smiled at my defenses. Raph frowned a little bit. Leo smiled at the lesson I'm giving out. April came in with Murakami. "That was great, you guys." April said. "Thanks, April. Hey, did you see when I caught the guy and flipped him onto the counter? Did it look cool? I bet that looks cool." Donnie said as I sighed softly. "No Donnie, she didn't see it in fact, she didn't see the whole thing. But I did saw what you did to the big guy." I said as I pushed my glasses back. Donnie smiled softly at me. I looked at Murakami. "Are you alright, Murakami-san?" I asked. "I am fine, may I please know your names?" He asked. "I'm Chris Kratt, but you can call me C.K." Chris said. "I'm Martin Kratt, but you can call me M.K." Martin said. "I'm Waunuleta Ann Wauneka, but you can call me Waunu." My best friend said as she pushed her glasses. "And I'm Erwina Shelbie Chee, but you can call me E.C." I said as I flicked my hair. Murakami-san smiled and Leo and Raph blushed madly as I said my full name. Same goes to Mikey, but on my best friend's full name. "Welcome to this world!!!" He said. All of our eyes widen. "How did you..." Martin said. "I sense a very powerful spirit from the four of you and I was today hear from a friend who is from your world. I know that you four are not from here." He said. My eyes widen as my breath felt shaky. "W-who told you that?" I asked. "You'll see sooner or later. My friends, I'm indebted to you. Please allow me to make you a meal. Free of charge." He said. We smiled. "Thank you, Murakami-san." I said. "What is your favorite dish?" He asked. "Pizza!" We said except April. I smiled at their reaction.