Come On, Please Cheer Up

~Martin's POV~
It's been two days since we last saw Waunu and E.C, all because Knuckles accidentally yelled at E.C. and pushed her, what's worse to end their conversation, he punched her on her cheek really hard. She yelled at Knuckles that he needs to stay away from her and never touched her again what's worse that she yelled the six words that broke his heart. 'I wish you weren't my friend.' That's the last we saw them after he blamed her for her worse strategy, but she knew this might happen to Timothy. Leo, Raph and Mikey were very sad that their true loves left to their shared room cause of Knuckles. That echidna had isolated himself from all of us cause of his rage to his two friends. I can't take the isolation anymore. "Ugh, I can't take it anymore. This whole isolation is so unacceptable for the twelve of us." I said. "We know, but we can't get them back together as friends cause of him." Miah said, referring to Knuckles. "And how are we supposed to do that?" Tails asked. Amy then got an idea. "If anyone of us knew one of the songs of their favorites, then that will make Knuckles and the two get back together as friends." Amy said. We all nodded before Luna and Artemis came in. "We heard what happened to the girls." Luna said. "Yeah, Knuckles needs to learn to control his hot-headed temper of his. No offense, Raph." Artemis said to Raph. "None taken, Artemis." Raph said. Leo sighed in sadness then became determined. "I don't know what we have to do, but the important thing is we all need our friends to get back together to be stronger." Leo said. Then Raph speaks up. "We need to get our friends to stand up and speak for others." Raph said. Then Mikey speaks up. "What's more important is we need to get both of our girls back to themselves." Mikey said. Then we heard footsteps and a voice. "You three like our little Erwina and her best friend?" A voice asked. We all looked to see Vange and Paul and the rest of E.C.'s family coming into the kitchen. 'Oh snap, they must've heard AND found out about our secret.' I thought to myself. Leo, Raph and Mikey were so embarrassed. I facepalmed with Donnie and Chris. Then Sonic spoke up in an honest way that made the three so embarrassed more. "Actually, the three just had feelings towards them and they see them as more than friends. And their true loves." Sonic said. Then Shannon spoke. "That... is... romantic!" She said excited. Then the family gathered around the three and had good comments to them. I looked up to see Leo, Raph and Mikey smiles bashfully yet nervously about their nice and warmly comment. Sonic winked at them. I knew he might be a big help. "You knew you're gonna say that sooner or later." I whisper to Sonic before we both high five each other. "That's so amazing! Good thing, we knew friendly yet awesome songs we can try." Sherrise said with a confident tone. We all smiled, gathered around the counter and Sherrise, Shannon, Haley and Shauden told us about the songs we can try.
~After A While~
I was at their shared bedroom door with Leo, Raph and Mikey. I can feel they're totally nervous to talk to them, but with me or the others, they're calm and cool like cucumbers. I gently nudge Leo to knock. He did. Then a door opened and Waunu poked her head from the door with a worried expression. "Yes?" Waunu asked worried before she pushed her glasses. I can tell she's worried about E.C. "We came here to get you two, is E.C. ok?" I asked. She shook her head softly. "I'm afraid she's not ok. I kept hearing her whimpering and crying in her sleep two nights now, she can't stop thinking about what she said to Knuckles." Waunu said as she slightly opened the door to see E.C. crying softly at the corner of her bed. I softly knock on the wall, she jolted up softly, so we can see she has red tear lines on her face. Waunu helped E.C. off the bed, Waunu fixes E.C.'s glasses, leads her to the door and they came out in their hangout clothes. Leo and Raph saw E.C.'s face, they ran and they hugged her. She hugged back with her eyes closed and her cheeks just flare up in red. I smiled softly before the six of us went to the living area, where the rest are. They saw E.C.'s face, they got up, ran and hugged her. She hugged back, each and every one of them. Amy got Knuckles out of the room. Waunu saw that, she ran and held E.C. closed to her. Knuckles saw that and felt ashamed. "Look, I know you three can't get along, but there's a way to change it. Come on." I said before we all left, leaving the three confused. I smiled softly. 'They're falling for this.' I thought to myself.
~At Central Park~
We all gathered near the bushes. I chuckled softly when Sonic quickly puts the blindfolds over their eyes. I signal the rest to go and get the things ready, Sonic ran to help. I tapped my foot while humming one of the good song. Once Leo, Raph and Mikey came out, it was ready. I helped Knuckles, Mikey helped Waunu, that made Leo and Raph helped E.C, we guided them to the bushes and came to a perfect scenery of a lake with fireflies flickered their lights over the lake with lily pads and white lotus flower on it. The four of us took off the blindfolds to let them open their eyes and see what we planned for them. They were so shocked and excited about the sight.