Part 1

Akko POV

Finally 4 days left and we graduate the academy...sadly Diana already graduated and is busy helping her mother with the hospital they open and thanks to the joining with my family company money is no longer a problem...Diana still wanted to go into medical magic...she plans to follow in her family history and help people...I love so much...but not having her around at school seem doll and I have not seen her...

Lotte: "Akko...Akko!"

I snap back to reality by my friends...

Amanda: "Dude you really need to cheer up we are finally close to being done with school then you can do what you want..."

Sucy: "She just misses her fiancé...ke-ke"

I take a deep breath and lay my head on the table since we were in the cafeteria, I just groan...

Cons Writes: "It will be ok...you will see her again"

Jaz: "Here have some chips"

I just grab and nibble...

Amanda: "Oh come on stop whimpering and cheer up already"

Sucy: "Looks who talking ke-ke...what about Hanna she is working with Diana in the hospital as well right...have you seen her"

Amanda: "Huh...no I have not...just shut up already"

I just giggle looking at them talking...I may miss her, but I am glade that I was able to be with my friends they have help me a lot, but the one thing they can't help me with are these urges to mate...dam...I am so glad it is not mating season yet, but it will happen soon...I want to touch Diana's beautiful body, hold her kiss her taste her...

Kuro: "Ha-ha you pervert as always"

I close my eyes and am now in my mind world...

Akko: "Shut up look who is talking...what about Hikaru..."

Tracker: "Burn! Ha-ha"

Shredder: "Really you two are pathetic you know that"

Akko: "Any ways thanks you all for helping me out in these times...I have no idea how I would have done it without you three...

Tracker: "No problem kid now head back class is about to start..."

I return to see my friends getting ready I to get ready and we head to our class the day went by without issues...Finally graduation day...fuck I am nervous one because I was told to make a speech and second because I finally get to see my Diana again...I was in my room with Lotte and Sucy getting ready putting our gowns...I was wearing a red dress in the bottom of my gown with convers since I am a girl and I can wear what I want...any ways after finishing we head out and wait in line with the other graduates...I look at the people out in the stadium and tried to look for her...I see my family and Diana's family as well, but I don't see Diana...is she running late...she better not be late...we all take a seat then I was call up to stage...I gulp a little nervous...headmistress Holbrooke announce her leaving the academy and retiring leaving Professor Fin as the new headmistress, I am so glad I am leaving school...I mean it was my first speech I have given, but here I go...

Head Mistress: "Now here is our other star student you all know her and saw her great achievements Atsuko Kagari"

I gulp and walk on stage as I hear my family and friends cheer and everyone clapping...