Part 24

No POV

Ray and Akko burly arrive to the water fall...Akko and Ray look at each other and then dive into the pound and swim under the water fall, they climb out and find a cut-out hole with clear water and spirit like things swimming in it...

Ray: "You know what to do?"

Akko: "Yes, please take care of them while I am away"

Ray: "Of course"

Akko got into the pond and sat down...soon the water surrounded her with the spirit light things flying around...Akko was now in a water word with spirt lights going into her body, at the same time dark spirits mingle as well...Akko is now wrap in a water shape egg with dark and light spirit orb swimming around...Akko was now in a deep sleep...Ray just sits on a bolder watching her daughter and how much she grown...she gets up and growls...But then she wags her tail, knowing who was outside...

Ray: "Come in!"

Rose: "Well it seems like it already began"

Ray: "Yes her magic is being restored as we speak"

Ariana: "Cool! Wait Mom!"

Ray: "Now, now steady you mom is ok, she is just sleeping"

Diana: "Ariana please relax, this is amazing...so how long will she be in here for?"

Ray: "That will depend"

Anna: "On what?"

Rose: "On how much power she used up...depending on how weak she is can determine the range or if she choices that she had enough, for example if she reaches critical it would take a year at least, but usually is 1 month...but like I said she can end the transfer when she feels ready as well, so she can finish by tomorrow if she wanted to or tonight that all depended on her"

Ariana: "Well that's good, I hope you get better mom!"

Ray: "Also do not worry time, a month here is only a week in your world"

Ariana: "Oh, cool, so what are these weird things swimming around they look like glowing fishes?"

Rose: "Magic spirits, magic is actually its own being, at least that is what we are taught, magic flows all over but it's the magic that choses who it will allow who can have it"

Daisuke: "So you are saying that magic is a live and it choses us if we are worthy of it?"

Rose: "Correct"

Ray: "Now then, Ariana I think you are next right"

Ariana: "Next...Next for what?"

Ray: "The dream visions of course"

Ariana: "Wait how you know?"

Rose: "Ray here is a dream seer just like you and your mom"

Ariana: "Cool!"

Ray: "It's a pain in the ass, if you ask me"

Rose pulls on Ray's ears...

Ray: "Ouch, Ouchy, sorry..."

Rose lets go and Ray rubs her ear...

Rose: "Really what comes out of your mouth, I thought you got over this language"