Part 11

No POV

The days pass and everyone was now ready to head to Japan to visit Akko's side of the family, Diana's cousins will be meeting them at the airport with their kids and husbands, I am sure Daryl is excited to meet Akko's uncle Reo since they seem to hit it off the last time they met and have kept in contact...who knew...anyways...after getting their things everyone headed to the airport...their friend are already at Japan waiting for them...they arrive and get in the Jet and it was peaceful the kids were playing games with Mia while Daryl and Bernadette were talking about things...Anna was watching her adorable Mia play like a kid and join in...Diana was also reading a book...Akko...well Akko was a sleep she was tried and stress mostly about what her uncle said...Diana notice since yesterday Akko had been acting strange, but did not want to intrude, but she will when they get to Japan...

Akko POV

I fell asleep after the fun sex me and Diana had...dam it has been so long...I am with Kuro right now who is laying on her bed and I lay on the floor thinking...

Kuro: "Oh come on dude are you seriously going to sit and do nothing"

Akko: "It's not like I don't but it is not easy figuring what that asshole is planning, and if you have not notice my powers are weakening, since I shared it with so many...and feeding my other uncles soul has not help, of course Mia has help...and we never told Diana or Anna or anyone at that matter...I think our best chance is to just prepare for anything, I will warn everyone, but...you know that in the end me and you will have to face him head on...that would mean..."

Kuro: "That means we would have to leave our love ones behind and head to were he is at and strengthen the seal, which might cause a delay back home, because it will take most of our powers to increase the seal...although if we can find on of our siblings we can ask them for help"

Akko: "That is what me and Mia are planning to do, without anyone noticing, I don't want my family to worry, and besides I will tell them about my uncle, just not mine and Mia's plan, she to knows that in the end me, her and at least one of my siblings has to do this or he will continue to hurt others...the question is how do we find them"

Kuro: "Yea...your right...but now we have to worry about the kid's powers...I been noticing that Disuke has dark powers, while Ariana has light...we must make sure they train, or their powers can..."

Akko: "Yes I am aware...I had to face the same thing a lone remember...if they don't train then the magic will take control and if the magic does become to much it can kill them...my family magic is strong, but if the person or creature is not strong then the magic will start taking the body for itself...or if they run out, remember magic is its own being of itself"

Kuro: "Yea well the same goes for you, now that your powers have been split to your kids you are a bit weaker than normal, which I hate, but we have to, if we want to protect them..."

Akko: "Hey Kuro..."

Kuro: "Yea"

Akko: "Thanks...you know...for everything"

Kuro: "No problem, besides I have a score to settle with this asshole as well, since he is trying to take you dark magic which is me we have to make sure we do this right and not let him win, we have to much to lose to allow that"

I shake her hand and I head back to the reality where I am greeted by Diana's beautiful face asleep...I giggle and sit up then I lay Diana's head on my lap as I look at my two children resting as well, it seems everyone was a sleep...but something seems off...I lay Diana head on the couch and walk to the front, and everyone is a sleep...I walk to the front of the plane and the pilot is a sleep as well, but the plane is moving...what the hell is happening...then I hear a laugh...