Part 26

Diana POV

I woke up and felt the bed cold, I open my eyes and see Akko gone, I sat up and look around then I saw her carrying our son in her arm as she slept on the couch with him...hm-hm...oh Akko...I get up and walk to them I take Akira and lay him on the bed, I then walk up to Akko and poke her cheek trying to wake her up...

Diana: "Akko darlin wake up sleepy head"

She then groans...

Akko: "Just a few more minutes"

I sigh and let her sleep, I put on a white blouse and blue jeans, the room is pretty big, but even if we were going to be in beast form more often I still decided to bring clothing in case we are able to be human, I dress up then walk to the bed were our son started to let out a soft cry...I walk up to him and carry him in my arms...I pull one of my breast out and let him drink milk and sang him a lullaby that my mom once sang for me...

Diana: "La la lu, La la lu Oh, my little star sweeper, I'll sweep the stardust for you, La la lu, La la lu, Little soft fluffy sleeper, Here comes a pink cloud for you, La la lu, La la lu, Little wandering angel, Fold up your wings close your eyes, La la lu, La la lu, And may love be your keeper, La la lu, La la lu, La la lu, there now little star sleeper" {Disney: "La la lu" from Lady and the Tramp}

Akira stops crying and went back to sleep then I feel hands wrap around my neck and then a kiss on my cheek...

Akko: "I love your lullaby its beautiful"

Diana: "Thank you darlin"

I kiss her back... I gave Akira to Akko and I fix myself up then she handed him back to me and we made our way out of the room and we walk to the kitchen were the others were waiting for us, Akko held the chair for me, and I sat down still carrying Akira...

Ariana: "Awe, he is so cute..."

Ariana whispered as she got up and was now next to me, she kisses me on the cheek then she went to Akko and kisses her on the cheek...

Ariana: "Morning"

Diana: "Morning sweetie and everyone"

Anna: "My what a handsome boy"

Daisuke: "Do not worry mother, I will help my little brother out when he needs it"

No POV

Rose: "So sweet, hey honey lets have more babies"

Mia, Akko and Ray spit their drinks out and cough...

Ray: "Wait *cough* what?"

Rose: "You heard me, I do not know, but after seeing Diana with her son I thought I wanted more, since ours are all grown up now, what do you say?"

Ray: "Well, huh I guess we can have more..."

Rose hugs Ray and kisses her on the cheek...

Akko: "Hey Mia what about you, are you going to plan on having more kids?"

Mia: "Um...well"

Anna: "We are not sure yet, I want this one to be born first before deciding to get another lady Kagari"

Akko: "Well I hope to have more, right Diana"