Part 2

Diana POV

I was watching Akko about to say something, but then I notice her mumbling her words...I see a bit of sweat coming from her face...is she that nervous...suddenly she just falls to her knees her mother Lin catches her before she fell completely...I run up to her...

Diana: "Akko! Akko you ok please wake up...Akko!"

My mother just grabs my shoulder then pulls me close to her and gives me a soft smile...

Mother: "She is going to be ok do not worry, now then let's get her to the hospital so we can examine her condition..."

As her father Sai was about to walk out, headmistress Holbrook walks out with Professor Fin, Chariot and Croix yes Croix got her job back...

Head Mistress: "My is everything ok here, oh dear what happen to her"

Chariot: "Akko! Is she ok what on earth happen"?

I was starting to get annoyed....

Diana: "That is enough, can we please take Akko to the hospital..."

I could hear everyone gasp, but I did not care, my Akko is in trouble and I have to help her one way or another...don't worry Akko I will be coming for you...we reach the hospital and me, my mother and aunt go into the room and examine her...

Daryl: "Her vitals seem in good condition"

Mother: "And her magic seems intact...I can not seem to pin point her problem"

I keep thinking trying to figure out different scenario, but could not figure out anything, suddenly an idea...

Diana: "Mind world"

They both look at me a little confuse, but I then explain that Akko tends to go into a mind world that her spirits resign on as well as mine since I to have a spirit...I told them to loan me a bed and I was going to head in to check on her...but it was strange usually when she travels to her dream world, she does not sweat nor faint like that, she would usually sit somewhere, but never out of the blue...I must figure out what is going on...

Diana: "Mother, Aunt I must go into the mind realm and find out what is going on, I will need you two to keep an eye on us please make sure no one tries anything until either I or Akko return please"

They both nod their head and I went out a had a talk with everyone about my plan everyone was worried at first, but they knew it might the only way...Mia decide to come inside while the other did what they could to help in the hospital and make sure no one came into the room I or Akko occupied...we set the room up and I was in the bed next to Akko with IV's on us just in case we take too long...I hope I am in time to get her back...after setting everything I then close my eyes and focus...after a few minutes I enter my mind world...

Hikaru: "Hello Diana it has been long, I know what you want to do, and I have prepared we will head there right now"

Diana: "Thank you Hikaru, let go get our lovers"

Hikaru: "Hm-Hm I can wait to see my Kuro"

I smile nervously....is that how I am...I hope not...we then find ourselves in Akko's mind world I could see all three asleep...I was about to say something when I saw Hikaru crawl into Kuro's bed who apparently has not yet notice...

Hikaru: "My sweet little fox, wakey-eggs and beaky"

I saw her kiss her, but no responds then I heard groans...I look at were the other two are and they were a wake...