Part 15

No POV

4 years have pass and the kids are now in Luna Nova studying...there are new professors and new student...Diana was busy with helping in the hospital while Akko was still singing, but has been helping at the hospital from time to time, she would travel to check on the other hospital as well and sign paper work, an on other times she would check on the restaurant and the clothing store which go really amazing rating...thing were going well for the family...not surprising Diana is also pregnant with Akko's third child and yes it's just one this time...yea...Akko still has not learn to calm herself...but Diana did not mind, since the other two are older now, it was time to bring another child in their life...they miss there two kids who are now teens...but for now we will start at Luna Nova were the teens are at the ceremony...

Head Mistress Finn: "Welcome student to a brand-new start of Luna Nova, I am sure all of you will follow the rules and become excellent student, I look forward to seeing what you all have to show"

Everyone one is dismiss and start walking to their room...Disuke and Ariana were walking down the hall when they heard their names being called...

Cory: "Hey you two how you been, are you two excited as well"

Disuke: "Hey Cory...kind of, I am a bit nervous...I mean this is the school our parents went and well...I do not want to disappoint them..."

Ariana: "But Dis mom and mother said that it did not matter what we do, they will always be proud of us"

Disuke: "Yea...but we also have to be careful we have our mom's powers as well"

Cory: "How is that going by the way?"

Disuke: "Its going ok, but sometimes these powers are strong, aunty Sucy made us some pills that will help with the amount of power and not to metion our spirits are helping as best as possible...huh...I just hope we can get through this year with no problems..."

Suddenly Ariana gets hugged from the back...

Trixie: "Hey beautiful how you been?"

Ariana smile and kiss Trixie on the lips...Trixie blush and back away a little...

Sky: "Again really you two should be careful, if you get caught, I won't be helping you get out of it"

Cory: "Hey...um sky...how are you"

Sky: "Oh...um hi Cory it is good to see here"

Trixie: "Cory and Sky sitting in the tree KISSING"

Sky punch Trixie on the shoulder...then another voice...

Lucy: "Hello everyone...I am so nervous right now...but I am also excited...so which team did you all end up with?"

Disuke: "Oh...um his Lucy...how have you been?"

Lucy: "Disuke"

Lucy walks up to Disuke and gives him a kiss...then she backs up...

Lucy: "I am doing great, so about the teams?"

Disuke: "Well it seems I am in the blue team"

Cory: "So am I"

Wiz writes: "Blue team"

Ariana: "I got red team"