Part 10

No POV

11 years pass and it is morning at the Cavendish house...Akko and Diana are a sleep after a long day yesterday...suddenly the door open...two small shadows enter the room...one of the figures then jump on the bed waking both up...

Ariana: "Morning mom's!"

Disuke: "Ariana you really should not do that to them, I told you mom and mama need rest, sorry you two I tried to stop her"

Akko giggles and starts laughing as she hugs her daughter...

Akko: "It's alright Disuke, no need to apologize we were planning on getting up soon right Diana"

Diana sits up and yawns...

Diana: "Akko Disuke has a point, but there is also no need to apologize...come here Disuke sit with us"

Disuke sits next to Diana while Ariana sits next to Akko...

Akko: "Alright I get it, but again there is no need to apologize we will let you two know when we need rest, but we are never to tired for your two, well at least I am not he-he"

Akko get slap on the head by Diana...

Diana: "Any ways you two go down stairs and wait for us to get ready"

Both kids kiss their mom's and went down stairs...Akko and Diana got up and as Diana was naked...Akko wraps her arms around her waist...

Diana: "Akko, not now..."

Akko sighs lets go then starts dressing up...

Akko: "Fine...but its been a few months since we have done it...I miss touching you"

After both finish dressing Diana walk up to Akko and hugs her...

Akko: "Um...Diana what are yo..."

Diana kisses Akko and they were in a passionate kiss...they broke for air...

Diana: "Tonight...be ready...hm-hm"

She whispered in Akko's ears sending shiver to her spin and exciting her...Diana headed out first then Akko followed...once down stairs they are greeted by Bernadette who was sitting in the table with her grandkids Diana took her seat and Akko sat across the table Disuke sat next to his mother Diana and Ariana sat next to Akko while Bernadette sat in the middle...Anna and Mia came down stairs and sat down as well...Daryl her daughters are at their own home with their family since both sister got married as well...Daryl decided to stay with her sister, nice and the family, the maids and butlers bring the food and they all start eating...after eating they start to talk...

Bernadette: "Well kids are you two excited your birthday is coming up anything in specific you want to do?"

Ariana: "Um...not sure...what you think Dis?"

Disuke: "Hm...I got to choose the last time, so it is your turn to choose"

Ariana: "I don't know..."

Akko: "Well then how about this time we through your birthday in Japan in the village, I am sure you will love it, you two have practice how to speak Japanese right?"

They both nod their heads...

Akko: "Sweet, Diana you and your mom have to come of course, and the rest of you...um its up to you if you three wish to come as well, I will call for my father to send the jet to pick us up..."