Part 9

No POV

After the battle things settle down and everyone is getting ready for Akko and Diana's wedding...Akko is with her mother's getting dress...she has a beautiful Japanese weeding clothing it was white and beautiful...she was walk to the alter first and she waited for her future wife to arrive...her friends were by her side...then finally the song played and the door opens...in come Diana in her beautiful dress her mom walking her...Akko had a little sweat coming down her side...she was falling in love all over again...finally Bernadette hands Diana to Akko and they both gaze into each other's eyes...After the ceremony they all gather at the cavendish home and had a blast...it was Akko and Diana's beautiful moment with their family and friends, the professors as well came it was the best time of their life...After the wedding Diana and Akko head to their honey moon place in Hawaii, their they spend their time...of course they had their fun as well...now they are on their last day of their honey moon and are at the beach...

Diana: "Akko can you get me a drink please?"

Akko: "Will do my love"

She walks out to the bar and orders her drinks, as she waits some girls come up to her since Akko was only wearing her upper peace of red bikini showing her six pack and some swim shorts

Girls: "My you're so beautiful do you have a girlfriend; do you want to go on a date?"

The drinks were ready...she sighs and turn to the girls with a smile

Akko: "Sorry ladies, but I am already married, and my wife is a jealous type so if you excuse me"

Akko walk to were Diana was only to see men trying to flirt with her...Akko had an irritated face...she sighs and walks up to them...

Akko: "Excuse me guys, but mind leaving me and my wife a lone, we are trying to enjoy our time"

Guy1: "Hey look another beauty...he-he what you say you two beautiful want to join us"

Akko was about to get angry when Diana spoke...

Diana: "My apologies guys, but I don't think it is good for some bearing a child to drink or stress myself, so as my wife said, please leave us be"

Diana rub her stomach and that scared the guys away...then Akko lets out a low growl...

Diana: "Oh, darlin no need to be jealous it's a good, now come sit and lets watch the ocean it is to beautiful to worry about anything, that said thank you for also ignoring those other girls that came up to you"

Akko: "I new you saw, but you know my one and only mate for life...no one is way hotter than you"

Akko hands Diana her non-alcohol drink then sits and drinks hers that has some alcohol...Diana leans her head on her shoulder as they watch their last time here in Hawaii...9 months pass and Diana was already close to her due date for her twins, yes after Diana was the right to check, they saw that they were having twins...Diana was in the hospital office going over paper work, her mother and aunt and cousins were helping out people, Barbra was now with Tyo in Japan they decided to make it official and will be getting married in a few months...Hanna and Amanda got married and well Hanna decided to stay close to Diana and assist her in any way possible and helps run the hospital...Amanda is assisting Akko...Akko had decided to create an organization that is in charge of protecting the planet and keeping peace between everyone, but it has been slow and peaceful so she works as a performer she is a singer with Amanda they travel doing magic when they sing making their show amazing and becoming more famous just like she wanted Neo join the group and all three were an amazing group...though Akko never misses to teleport herself to Diana scaring her at times...of course everyone can now teleport using Akko's power...As for Sucy and Lotte...Akko invested in Sucy and Lotte medical herbs and basically they help with the magic part of medical creating positions that may help heal and cure, of course Sucy still has her poisons for emergencies, but they to married a few months after Diana and Akko, Cons married to Ti and now work in the Kagari Company which is run by Rin Akko's sister who decided to help out, Croix is the Tec for the school since Luna Nova has decided to lighten up on the old fashion magic, of course they still use old fashion, but are now lean on Tec, Chariot still teaches, Aki now has two kids, and the village is running smoothly, Sai and Nim are now teachers, Nim teaches history, while Sai teaches battle classes...Kyo and Lin are traveling relaxing and enjoying their time together...Lady Umi passed away of old age, Reo now has a girlfriend and Ken I with his family enjoying his peaceful time, but checks up once in a while in case something happen, Jaz has decided to work with Lily in the restaurant business and they might a thing for each other, Mia and Anna are in a romantic trip away together, which is nice since they need it...everyone was having an amazing time...