Part 29

Akko POV

I was in our room, as I watch Diana rocking Akira to sleep, when I felt something in my lower half...I touch and feel a bulge, shit now, why, but mating season is still a week away, so why...wait the rock is it causing more affects to me...dam...then I hear Diana's voice...

Diana: "Akko is everything ok?"

I could feel my dick get hard...fuck not now...I whimper a little as she strokes my cheek...

Diana: "Darlin, please tell me what's wrong"

I could feel her lean in and put her forehead with mine...

Diana: "Hm...it does not seem you have a fever"

I may not be able to see her, but I could feel her, I reach my arms and wrap them around her waist and pull her close...

Diana: "A...Akko what are you?"

I lay my head on her shoulder...

Akko: "Diana...I can't anymore..."

I could feel her wrap her arms around my neck...

Diana: "What can you not hold back?"

I lay down on my back pulling her on top of me, I then roam my hands to her ass and grope it, getting a light moan...

Diana: "A... Akko"

She leans closer as I keep groping her ass and when I feel her closer, I nibble on her neck, as I do that I grab her by her thighs and pull her more closer to my dick and with her legs spread...I then hear another moan and a gasp...

Diana: "Akko, you, how?"

Dam I wish I could see her expression...

Akko: "I am not sure, but I think the rock did something to me, other then make me blind, and now I can't take it anymore Diana..."

I whimper as I could feel her step back...I sat up and tilt my head, though I might not see I was curious as to why she got off...

Akko: "Diana?"

It was quiet and then I felt her hands as she started taking my clothes off...I felt a little chilly without my cloths, but then Diana sat on my lap and her wet pussy touch my dick...dam it felt good...

Akko: "Diana?"

I felt her put one finger on my lips before we connected lips, we started kiss as she starts to grind on my dick...as she grinds I grab her by her waist and help her...we both moan as we kiss, she licks my lower lips asking for entrance and I let her, we were having a tongue war before I grope her ass and she let out a low moan and I won the war...she then pulls away from the kiss...

Diana: "That's cheating"

I lick my lips and smirk...

Akko: "All's fair in sex my love"

She flicks my nose and I whimper, but then moan as I felt her hand grab my dick...she then positions herself and she slid my dick inside her...dam she is tight...she then started riding my dick...

Diana: "Mmnmm...Akko...ha, your dick got bigger..."

I wrap my arms around her waist and started thrusting hard inside her as she kept moaning low...fuck this feels good...she then warps her arm around me and I could feel her scratch my back a bit and I bit down on her neck marking her as I start thrusting faster...