Part 25

No POV

As Mia and the other two talk, the others arrive on time...

Ariana: "Grandma, I brought them as you ask"

Rose, Anna, Diana and Daisuke walk in following Ariana...

Rose: "Ray what is going on, Ariana here made us worried what have you been doing, and Akko how, why are you out of the orb?"

Anna: "Mia!"

Anna runs to Mia and nuzzles her and lays next to her, Akko gets up slowly and walks to Diana and nuzzles her...they all sit, and the explanation begins...

Diana: "So what is this emergency and why is Akko out of the orb...what happen here?"

Ray: "Black clouds that remain from the battle have shown up here..."

Rose: "How is that possible?"

Ray: "Before we get started, Akko would you please?"

Akko nods and closes her eyes, vines with light and dark appear and surround every one's body even Ray, after nothing happen, Akko give the all clear...

Daisuke: "Amazing mom, what type if magic is that?"

Akko: "Spirit nature, you are able to use it when you and the planet are at one with each other, of course that takes time and practice, I got lucky that I help return this planet back, so the magic in this planet is a mixer of mine and all the other power I had absorbed, so that is why I am able to manipulate nature, we have a mutual understanding"

Ariana: "Can we do it as well?"

Akko: "Yes, but you have to try and communicate with the planets vegetation and life source, but remember if you make it mad it will attack, that is why I will teach you, and you are all going to have to do it now"

Anna: "Why is that lady Akko?"

Akko: "Well when I was in the orb, the planet started showing me visions of what happen some were of the past, present and future, in those vision I saw how the dark cloud that separated from him, has split itself making them harmless to the barriers since the barriers and the planet have dark magic in them, and since it is not to dangerous to the planet, it has no need to harm it, unless need to, but the planet showed me purification, and well Mia here got posses by one and almost tried to kill me, but I manage to purify her and well her we are now, the magic restorer is repairing itself already, but it will take time to be useable, so from this point forward we all must be careful on power usage, the only ones that might not have to worry, are Anna, Daisuke, Diana and Ariana since they are witches as well and can use different type of magics"

Diana: "That's good, but what are we going to do?"

Akko was going to say something when Anna and then Diana hit both Mia and Akko on the head...

Mia: "Ouch Anna what was that for?"

Akko: "Yea love what was that for?"

Diana: "That's for keeping the fact that you were low on magic to yourself"

Anna: "And as for you, you should have said something about her power weakening"

Both M&A: "We are sorry"

They both whimper and nuzzle and lick their wife's...