Part 19

Akko POV

Akko: "Diana, I want to know if you would want to come to my birth home you and the kids"

Diana: "Akko...I am not sure...I am pregnant, and I don't know what that will do if we travel"

Akko: "Hm let me ask Mia and if she says there is no problem then can you come with me, I would really love for you and the kids to meet my birth parents and home"

I walk up to Diana and Kiss her...I broke the kiss and put my forehead on hers...

Akko: "You said no more secret right, well trust me when I want to tell you things will go good, in the end, please think about it...besides...Kuro said that they might have a cure over there since the crystal originated in my world, why I am not sure, but because you three, I mean four weal my powers now, you can actually breath in our atmosphere"

Diana: "Alright I will think about it, but for now, kids please get to class"

Ariana: "But mother I want to spend time with you two"

Daisuke: "Come on sis, lets give our mother some time, besides we will be going on a trip maybe"

Once the kids left Diana was siting on the edge of the bed and wanted to rest, Akko pick her up bridle style and walk to their room, once they entered Akko let Diana down on the bed gently...then she went to lock the door...

Diana: "Akko?"

I walk back to her and kneel down and lay my head on her lap...Diana starts petting my head...

Akko: "Hey...Diana"

Diana: "Yes Akko"

Akko: "Have I told you how much I love you?"

Diana: "Akko...you tell me that every day and I reply with the same...I love you Akko"

We start to kiss passionately...I lean a bit forward, but Diana push me back a bit...

Diana: "Mnmm...Akko...huh...the baby"

Akko: "Huh...don't worry, lets just keep kissing please"

Diana laid down in the bed and I lean on top of her with her, arms as support and my legs to the side...we kept kissing until I fell asleep leaning my head on Diana's and Diana cuddle close to me, we both took a nap since we were tired from all the worrying...a few minutes after there was a knock on their door...I got up and open the door...I see it is Head Mistress Finn...

Akko: "Hello head mistress, we just took a nap that's is all, did you need something?"

H.M Finn: "Yes I would like to speak with the two of you if you don't mind?"

Akko: "Sure...Diana love we have guest"

I walk to Diana and helps her sit up on the bed and places pillows on her back for support then I pulls a chair up for the head mistress...

H.M Finn: "Thank you, the reason I am here is to ask you what you all plan to do, after hearing how close the enemy is and with your current state Ms. Kagari, I am worried about the school getting involve with another event like last time, the safety of the kids are important to us, so I was wondering if there is..."

Akko: "Yes"

H.M Finn: "But I have not said anything yet, I was going to ask if you two could stay a while and help look after the school or know of the best place to get some extra security"