Part 12

Akko POV

We end up heading back to the dining table everyone was here now and waiting for me to talk... I took a deep breath then spoke...

Akko: "Alright here goes...two days ago when we were walking down the street shopping I felt something dark and me and Mia followed it and we saw a demon...but we were surprise...the demon did not attack...it was just staring at us...it walk forward them spoke..."

Amanda: "Wait those demons can speak now?"

Hanna: "Amanda shush..."

Akko: "Yes...and...the demon was my uncle...he is back, and he threaten to harm every one of us...I am sorry I did not say anything sooner...I was worried...I did not know what to do, but Mia help me see that I won't be able to face it alone..."

Sucy: "Is that why you are restless..."

Akko: "Yes...I let the threat get into my head...we have just started our new lives we have kids...and now he is back...he is back and..."

I close my eyes making a fist...Diana walks up and hugs me...

Diana: "Akko darlin it will be ok, you are not going to fight this alone, we are with you, even if we do enjoy our peace, we can't have peace without problems..."

Father Kyo: "She is right...it took a lot to bring peace between other tribes, and it took many to help achieve this not just myself..."

Akko: "Thank you everyone...I really appreciated..."

Neo: "I am assuming you have a plan?"

Akko: "Not really, only stay alert and be on guard I have no idea what he plans to do, but I know he will come after you all since you are my family, he is still out to ruin me and make me suffer so he can take my powers for himself...but I won't let him, and I wanted to let you all know so that way even if I can not be there you all will watch out for each other...for now I don't think he has done anything other then warn me...and he did it to mess me up, but I won't let him...we lost to many to let it happen again...that is why I ask you all stay alert, but still live like always...if we make it seems we have not yet know anything or not worry then he might let himself slip and we can stop him from there...that is my plan"

Tyo: "Well do we have any other choice this is our planet we will protect it with you, and we will win and end it"

Lotte: 'I hate to give bad new, but if we do the same as last time, he will just be coming after us again..."

Mom Nim: "She is right we have to find a way to end him completely or it will never end"

I sigh knowing they are right...I look at Mia and then at everyone...then look down and close my eyes...I know what can be done, but I can't tell them...or they will try to follow or try to stop me...then I hear someone call me....

Mother Lin: "Akko are you ok sweetie?"

I shake my head and look at everyone who was worried...Diana has her hand on my shoulder looking at me with a worry look...oh how I wish she would not have to look at me with that face...they are right...this has to end...and I am the only one that can do it...

Akko: "Huh...yes...and about that issue...Mia and I are going to be leaving on a trip to Alaska, there is someone from Mia's past that can help us with what we need, but that said Diana I need you to stay home with the kids, if anything you all can stay at the house if that is fine with the other family"