Part 4

Akko POV

Shit...her mother glare...I am so dead...

Bernadette: "Morning Diana sweetie, Kagari"

Now I am fuck...she use my last name...I need to think of something...her mother explain that after we left everyone head out to do what they needed to do, and will be back this afternoon so me and Diana have to be ready...I could see her smile, but that smile is an angry smile...

Bernadette: "Now before we head out...I need to talk with you two in the office...right now"

I look at Diana and she has a serious expression then glares at me...what the hell it was not my fault...I just sigh and follow both of them...I then hear giggles from behind...I see Amanda and Sucy with the others giggling...I could see Con right something...she wrote good luck...I am so totally going to need luck right now...we get to the office and I sat down next to Diana nervous as hell, while Diana just looks normal self...how can she be normal...

Bernadette: "Now then, I am quite a disappointed at both of you, you had guess and you left them, I understand that you are getting married, but you two are still young, I will let it go for now, but I expect you both to be have and have self-control..."

She just looks at Diana and then glares of disappointment at me...what the fuck it was Diana's fault not mine...

Diana: "We are terribly sorry mother it won't happen again"

Bernadette: "That very good, not then there is one more thing"

Something else...seriously I need to pee, I was so fucken nervous I must go now...

Bernadette: "You two will be sleeping in separate room until after the wedding do, I make myself clear"

I frown, but inside I was relief I know I love Diana, but she wants to have kids, I do to, but I don't want her mom to hate me either...they are both scary what am to do...I was about to say something when Diana spoke...

Diana: "I understand your concern, but do you not think me, and Akko are old enough to decide what we can do, sorry mother, but I can not be without Akko, by my side, please reconsider"

Please say no, please say no...

Bernadette: "Well at that you have a point, but is there a way you two can control your urges and refrain from doing thing before the wedding"

Nooooooooo...please tell her no, my ass can't take it...

Diana: "Mother...you cannot forbid us from being together I am her fiancé, and...I really love her mother...can you please, just let us do what we want...I promise not let myself put that over friends or family, so can you please forgive our rudeness and let us be mother?"

I can't take it anymore...I get up and bow...

Akko: "Excuse me your two, I really need to go bathroom be right back..."

I ran out the room and bump into Amanda and the others coming out...

Amanda: "Seriously let us move first before opening the door..."

I just get up and run towards the restroom I apologize to them before heading down the hall to the bathroom...

Diana POV

I see Akko run off then see the other girls on the floor

Sucy: "What is wrong with her?"