Part 6

Diana POV

I wake up to soft snoring...I open my eyes and see Akko's sleeping face...she looks so adorable...I kiss her on the nose and slowly got up from bed...I look back at Akko...she must be tired...I then look at my neckless with the pendent then the book...I put my night gown on and sat on the table and started writing...but before I touch the cover...this is mine and Akko's story book...I guess...I just have to be more patience with her...but at least I know she loves me...I look back then turn to write...a few minutes in and Akko wakes up...she stretches her arms showing her six pack...control yourself Diana...I smile at her...

Diana: "Morning sleepy head how was your sleep"

She gets off of bed and walks towards me...then she get on her knees and lays her chin on my thighs...

Akko: "I slept wonderful, I am a bit tired, but with a shower and food I think I will be ready to go ha-ha...so should we shower"

She looks up and I gently grab her by her cheeks and connected out lips...then we broke for air...

Diana: "Lets"

After showering they got dress and head down stairs...they were greeted by Anna and Mia who were getting luggage...me and Akko look at them a little confuse...

Akko: "Um...Mia where are you going"

Mia: "Oh sorry Akko I was planning on telling you yesterday, but you were busy I was planning on tell you today...me and Anna are heading off on what she calls vacation...do you know what that is perhaps...we never had things like that back at home?"

Me and Akko just giggle even Anna...

Akko: "Well I will tell you it will be fun, and I think it is great for you to take a break once in a while, you work so hard and I will be fine with Diana and her mother here at the house and no worries I will keep in contact if anything happen, but the same goes for you two ok, if you need us let us know...so were are you two going?"

Anna: "Hawaii"

Akko: "Awe sweet I heard Hawaii was the best place for vacation with its awesome surf and nature view"

I just look at a little surprise...

Diana: "Akko you Surf?"

Akko: "he-he well lets just say being from the streets we tend to have a bit of free time and we ended up doing a job near the beach and Uncle Reo was already pro at surfing so he taught us youngsters...it was scary at first, but once you get in there it is awesome...sadly we don't get much waves in Japan, but I heard Hawaii is the best place to surf...mine the sharks of course he-he...hey if you want I could teach you to surf Diana...I mean if you up to it?"

I just giggle...it might not be so bad...I always knew Akko was special, but she surprises me every day...

Diana: "I will love you have you teach me to surf darlin"

We held hand and continue to talk with Anna and Mia before wishing them farewell...now it was just me, Akko and Mother at the house and some of the maids and butlers, my aunt and cousins also took a trip to who knows were...

Akko: "Hey do you mind if I cook breakfast for us?"

I look at her shock and worried...

Akko: "Please Diana..."

She gives me her puppy face...I know I am going to regret this, but if it makes her happy well then who am I to stop her, although if she burns something she is paying for it...I nod my head and she runs off to the kitchen...then I felt some ones hand on my shoulder...I look up and see my mother...