Part 30

Akko POV

Dam I am sore...gaaa, why is it dark...oh yea...he-he I am blind...huh...I could hear soft snores...Diana, my beautiful wife, oh how I wish I could see her sleeping face again...I stretch and get up, I slowly try to make my way to Akira, although its not as easy when you can't see...huh...I grab onto the wood of the bed and reach my hand, once I feel the baby bed I then close my eyes and take a few deep breaths...I focus and with a bit more focus I burly manage to see just heat, almost like thermal vision I guess, but I look down and I am able to see a small body heat, that's my baby boy...I was about to move when I felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss in my ear...I then heard Diana's soft voice near my ear...

Diana: "Good morning Darlin, how are you feeling today?"

I sigh and slowly turn around and hug her...

Akko: "A little sore, still blind, but all in all, perfect because I have you and my kids"

I kiss try to kiss Diana on the lips, but I ended up kissing her nose dam...Diana giggles...

Diana: "Wrong place, here let me help you"

Diana remove her arms around my waist and gently pulled me to her lips...

Diana: "Now then shall we go get ready"

Akko: "Sure, but you know I meant to kiss you on the nose"

She giggles again, huh how much I wish to see her smile, I guess I can imagine her smile...wait I want to try something...I close my eyes and focus, I open them and see Diana's figure, of course I can only see the color of her heat, but her body still as slender...I sigh...

Diana: "Are you alight?"

Akko: "Huh...I just wish I could see you your expression and everything, I really do miss it, this thermal vision does not last long either, since I don't mediate as often, but I am sure we will find a solution, but right now I think our main focus is the ritual then my sight...so...are we going to take a shower before getting ready, my love"

I pulled Diana closer by her waist and lean close to her neck, that she guided me with her hand and I start kissing her...

No POV

After their fun time in the shower Diana got ready and as she walk to help Akko, she saw Akko already dress, well she had her dark blue jeans, black convers with white in the bottom, and her red collar shirt button...but she was having a hard time putting a tie...Diana sighs and giggle, she walks up to Akko and takes the tie away and unbuttons the two top button, she help bush Akko's hair back and put it on a ponytail...

Akko: "Well...how do I look"

Diana was happy Akko could not see, Akko look as dashing as she did back then, Diana bit her bottom lip then walks up to Akko who was standing waiting for an answer, but got kiss instead...

Diana: "You look, ravishing my darlin"

Even if Akko could not see every inch of her body was telling her she wanted to see Diana or just fuck her...Akko sigh, but was happy...After Diana finish, she grab Akira, but Diana uses her wand to hand Akko a walking stick, put some nice sun glasses Akko tilt her head...

Akko: "Love what is this for?"

Diana: "To help you, you did say you could only use the thermal vision for a short period am I correct?"

Akko nods her head...

Akko: "Oh, I get it, thanks Diana, so I wonder when we are going to do the ritual, I think after classes would be good, what do you think love"