Part 22

No POV

Akko and her family were ready with their stuff, Mia decided to come with Anna since she wanted to introduce Anna to the queens as her mate...Akko had already sent a message to her parents about their arrival...

Diana: "Anyone forgetting anything, Akko, Ariana?"

Both sigh...

Akko: "Yes love"

Ariana: "Of course mother"

Anna: "We are ready on our end milady"

They were all gather in the back of the school far away from the students, the head mistress, Chariot and their friends wave them off, Diana's mom decided to come and help in any way as well also to say good bye to her family...

Bernadette: "You all be careful now"

Diana: "We will mother"

Akko: "Don't worry I will protect them, although I heard that the barrier in the planet has improve and security is tighter than before, so I think we are safe as well he-he"

Mia: "Alright everyone gather in the circle and change into your beast form, Anna you the tattoo that Akko gave you should help you"

Diana changes into her tea green fox, Ariana was in her light wolf form, Daisuke was in his brown dragon, Anna, turn into black wolf, Mia in her silver fox and Akko was in her mix beast form...

Mia: "Akko you ready?"

Akko: "Ready"

Akko and Mia chant the words and soon they were teleported...

No POV

Meanwhile at the new places Rose and Ray are having their lovers argument...

Ray: "Are the guest rooms ready honey?"

Rose: "Yes darlin"

Ray: "I have to say I am a little nervous right now..."

Rose: "Awe cute, but don't be its our daughter in law and our grand kids what is there to fear"

They now waited in the hall were a circle was place to allow their kids to come if they chose...of course they were in their beast for, Rose was a beautiful light fox, while Ray was in her light dragon form...a bright orb appeared and they all made it safely in one peace...

Ariana: "Wow, ha-ha! Let's do that again..."

Daisuke: "How about not..."

Diana: "That did not feel well at all"

Akko: "Well you three are just not use to it, but don't worry you will one day hm-hm"

Rose: "Akko my child welcome home"

Akko turns to see her parents and runs to them and nuzzles them...they all three sit as the other approach...once close Akko sat next to Diana and her kids, while Mia sat next to Anna...

Akko: "Mom, Mother this is my mate Diana and my kids, Daisuke and Ariana"

Rose: "My it is a pleasure to meet you Diana and my adorable grandkids"

Ray: "I see you have another on the way, you work fast"

Akko: "Yea...he-he..."