Part 21

Rated M 

No POV

The three woke up in the room and saw that Daisuke was not there, but they saw Hanna and Lotte talking on by the window....

Akko: "Hey girls where is my son?"

Lotte: "Akko!"

Hanna: "Diana!"

Both ran and hug their friends...

Akko: "Geez, we were coming back"

Diana: "You two worry too much hm-hm"

Ariana: "Mom...Mother...thank you two for helping...I love you both"

Ariana walk up to them Hanna and Lotte move out of the way so that the family can share a hug...

Diana: "Know that no matter what you can always come to us for help or any of your ants, cousins or friends for help"

Akko: "And with both my blood and your mothers blood running in you...there will be nothing to stop us from stopping the bad from happening, that is if we work together...that said do you two know were Daisuke is at, he was supposed to be at watch..."

Lotte: "Well Sucy need some of your blood to use for her experiment, but since you hate needles and if we did it while you were asleep that would be bad, and well he volunteer to give his blood, since your blood run through you kids..."

Akko: "What a brave son of mine..."

Diana: "Can't say the same about someone here"

Akko: "Hey...I just don't have any good memories with them..."

Ariana: "I agree they are scary"

Diana: "See you are a bad influence on your daughter"

Akko: "Diaaaannnaaa..."

Akko got off the bed and walk to Diana and laid her head on Diana's thigh...as did Ariana...both gave her the puppy eyes...

Ariana: "Mother...please don't be mad at her, and don't divorce her..."

H&L both: "Divorce!?"

Akko: "He-he...it's a long story"

Daisuke and Sucy come in with Chariot...with the gang behind...

Chariot: "Hello girls how was your adventure"

Ariana: "Trixie!"

Ariana got up and ran to Trixie and hugged her making her fall to the floor...

Trixie: "Ouch...easy...Ari"

Diana: "Ariana it is not right to tackle people"

Ariana: "But mom does it"

Akko just wrap her arms around Diana...

Diana: "Well that does not mean you have to do the same...really Akko..."

Akko: "Please don't divorce me love"

Diana: "Huh...I am not going to divorce you, no matter even if you beg..."