Part 14

No POV

Everyone got to their positions...Luke was in front of the group, Cloud and Jet were in the back of the side of the group all the third born are in between them some in full best and others half, they scatter surrounding the gate waiting...Akko and her crew were behind everyone watching and waiting looking at the group below trying to be the eyes since they are in charge of Absorbing their Uncles power making him weak so the others can start the sealing ritual to make it permit and strong so no more power can leak out or to stop him from influencing...soon they all heard a voice....

Evil Uncle: "He-he...well if it isn't my sisters kids, what a pleasant surprise, here to seal me fo good ha-ha...sadly for you all my plans are set...while you plan things I have already sent my minions to attack you homes...not sure if many will survive though ha-ha!"

Everyone started to get worried even Akko...but Mia put her hand on her shoulder and Hale put hers on Tera's...The Gin talk

Gin: "Everyone do not leave, we have to stand together I am sure they will be fine, you have to trust in your love ones and abilities to survive, but if you want to leave they do so, we will understand, but let me tell you if you leave now, we might not be able to wind this fight and if we lose here and now, he will come after you and your family and friends, and this time he might come personal, so tell brothers and sister...will you fight with us now for a future or die and let the whole world suffer in his hand, if we work together and finish him here and now then the other demons will stop attacking remember and stay strong we are all worried, but we have to trust in our loves to survive on their own"

They all roared echoing all around...evil uncle sends demons to the troops below and the battle begins...in the mean time Akko and the others position themselves to start absorbing his power...the sealing team waits Akko and the others are in position...then they chanted and started taking his power little by little...he roared alerting the demons who started running to those who are trying to take his powers...some demons escape and were about to attack Akko and Tera, but Mia and Hale protected them so did the other protector join in making sure to help the ones they are meant to protect...Akko and Tera were full and headed back to the planet with Mia and Hale...they get back and release the magic to the planet...

Akko: "Shit...this is tiering, I know I did it before, but not having the same power I did last time really kills me...huh...you ok?"

Tera: "Me yea...huh...let get back we are almost done I hope"

Akko: "I doubt we are finish, but at least we are weakening him...I am finish let's go back"

They get back and things more demons start coming out...they position themselves again and start absorbing, but Akko saw and enemy about to attack Tera and she push her out of the way getting cut herself...Tera growled and killed the demon...Mia and Hale saw and ran to them fast sine they were busy with other monsters...

Tera: "Akko are you ok, why you do that?"

Akko: "Were sibling's its what we do for each other...besides this is just a small scratch...Kuro can you heal me"

Tera and Hale look confuse, and Akko's body glows and her body heals, leaving just scars...

Tera: "Wow what was that?"

Akko: "He-he...Kuro is the other me inside my head...she helps me from time to time"

Tera: "Cool maybe I might get one"

Akko: "He-he...maybe...but now let's get back to taking this basters powers and finish this fight so we can go back to our love ones...I don't plan on dying I made a promise..."