Part 13

Akko POV

I open my eyes and I look around seeing the huge forest we all then shapeshift and stared walking to the new cave castle that was build, I think by my siblings...it was even nice when we got in we meet at the great hall and there I see more siblings some dragons other different type of beast...most were light beast while the others half...they must be from my littler...I walk in with Rider and I am nervous...I have never thought a day like this would come...but I relax thanks to Mia, if she was not here I might have run away...we got to the middle then another beast like me half came up to me...

Sibling1: "Hey what's your name?"

Akko: "My name is Crim's, but you can call me Akko"

Sibling1: "Well you can call me Tera nice to meet you Akko"

Akko: "So you are from the same litter as me, right?"

Tera: "Yup...te-he...I am so glad to meet another who is like me"

Akko: "Likewise...although you beast form is not the same"

Tera: "Oh yea well I am have more dragon then fox or lion, our other mother had a mixer she was a fox, but also a lion, strange, but I guess I got more dragon and you got more lion and fox with a bit of dragon...he-he"

Rider: "Sup big sisters he-he..."

Akko: "Wait Rider you from the third litter...I thought you were from the first?"

Rider: "He-he, I kind of get that a lot, but no I am from the third litter"

Akko: "Well I am going to have to tell everyone back home...huh and here I thought you were older, because you...never mind..."

Rider and Tera laugh...this is so embarrassing...

We kept talking until we heard a roar...everyone looks, and I see a Red dragon and another dark green dragon with a 2 grey fox that looks like mom and might be tweens, and a dark lion they were a little intimidating, but I stood my ground waiting to see what they have to say...

Red Dragon: "Hello little brothers and sister, welcome home I am sure you are all aware of why we are here...you can call me Gin"

Green Dragon: "You will all address me as Luke"

Brown Fox: "You can call me Risa"

Blue Fox2: "Names Jet"

Dark Lion: "My name is Cloud"

Gin: "As most of you are aware, our Uncle has threatened us all of us...he wants to destroy everything our mothers had, out of joules...we three grew up knowing our parents history and were raise here sadly all of you down there have not been raise in this planet, but we also want to thank one of your sibling for bringing this place back to us, with out her we might have this place to come back to...now give cheers to Akko born in the second litter and has already face our Uncle and won, but sadly he is back and full of revenge...and he is now after all of you second litter born with dark magic, he want to take their magic and use it to restore his, but we will not allow it to happen...though we may not know each other, but we will after this battle we all have someone waiting for us back home, so lets get this meeting started and figure a way to get back to our lives..."

Risa: Alright all of you 2 litter move to the left and the others to the right..."

Cloud: "Now here is what we were thinking, but please hold any question or suggestions until we are done speaking, once we are done, then you all can input what ever idea you have...we need to get this done as soon as possible...our lives and our siblings lives are in jeopardy not only us, but all of those you have meet will be in danger so its time we stand against him and seal him away for good this time...but if that does not work I hope that those born in the second litter can help since you are permitted to kill...we hope it does not have to come to that...but we need to do what ever it takes to get home safe and sound and stop this madness...their will always be darkness, but if he lives or is able to roam then things will become even harder for all of us we need to end this"