Chapter 4 - Side Effects

Pov Bakugou
Everyone was fussing over half-n-half the moment he walked in the room. It was fucking annoying. He got kidnapped by the Green Reaper, so what? It's not like he put up much of a fight! He only lived to tell the tale cause that reaper guy let him go! Tch, and only cause his daddy is some rich bitch. It's not like he actually survived a full scale attack or something like that...

"Why are you not in your seats?" Aizawa sensei hissed as he entered the classroom.
"Sorry sir! It won't happen again!" Iida exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, side eying the current class rep. Everyone knows what happened to his brother... Must be hard on him. Yet he doesn't show it, keeps those emotions locked up. Building them up until they explode... I only know because of experience, but it's not my job to talk to him. If he wants to shut himself off, then that's his fucking problem, not mine.

"I know a lot of you are curious about the recent attack on the Todoroki's-" Aizawa sighed.
"-but as you can see, your classmate is alive and well. The police has everything under control so I don't want to hear another word about it, alright?"
"Yes Aizawa sensei" the class said in union.
"Now, onto more important matters... Internships"

He started to explain everything about what we would be doing and soon showed us the number of requests we'd gotten. Of course, as the winner of the Sportsfestival, I got a lot. But what frustrated me the most was that somehow that icyhot bastard ended up with more requests than me. He didn't even fucking win! He lost! Why would anyone even want a piece of shit like him?! Only cause he's Endeavor's son, I bet.

"Even if you didn't receive any requests, all of you will be participating in these internships" Aizawa finished off.
"You have the rest of the class to decide where you want to go"
And with that he zipped up his yellow sleeping bag and fell to the ground. I rolled my eyes, typical. Of course I had to get this half ass teacher who prefers sleeping and threatening over actually teaching! Again, a lot of people swarm Todoroki, pissing me off.

"Whoo! You sure got a lot of requests Bakubro!" shitty hair smiled as he looked at my list over my shoulder.
"Do you know which one you wanna go to?"
"Tch, shouldn't you be concerned about your own fucking internship?" I hissed.
"I already know where I wanna go!" he exclaims, grabbing the papers from my hands.

"Oh my god! Even Best Jeanist asked you! And that after his agency got attacked by the Green Reaper..."
"Oi! Give that back shitty hair!" I yelled angrily, blasting him in the face. He easily countered with his own quirk, his smile never fading. Just as I wanted to blast him again, opening my mouth for another snappy comment, Todoroki exploded.

"Shut up!" he yelled, pulling at his hair, making everyone back off. He stood up, breathing heavily, before rushing out the classroom.
"I think we might've broken him..." raccoon eyes said quietly, in a sad voice.
"No shit" I muttered, making some people look at me.
"He got fucking kidnapped by the guy that killed All Might of all people and you guys really think he's just gonna be peachy after that shit?"

"Bakugou is right, we should give him the space he deserves" Yaoyorozu stated.
"What were you guys thinking? Interrogating him like that?"
"W-we were just curious..." Kaminari muttered, looking down at the ground for a bit. The Pikachu didn't dare admit it out loud, but he thought the Green Reaper was kinda cool.

He once went on a rant about how he doesn't care whether it are heroes or villains, if he thinks they look cool, they are cool. He just looked at their looks, not their motives. A lot of people judged him for that and he was bullied in middle school. He was hesitant to tell us, but he only admitted that later on.

Of course shitty hair thought it was super manly and raccoon eyes now freaked out about it with him. Tape dispenser never really formed his opinion on the matter but it's not like I care. I sighed, thinking back of the news reports and the pictures they showed of the incident. The media had no idea what the Reaper even looked like, if it was one person or actually just their whole organisation. They don't even know their gender!