Chapter 37 - Answers

Pov Midoriya
Of course my phone has a tracker that knows where all my animals are. So imagine my surprise when I got a notification that one was in the park when I was on my way to HQ... And then seeing Denki with Katsuki! Ugh!
"Now... We have to talk, don't we~?" I asked, using my Green Reaper voice and letting my eyes glow, seeing the fear on his face.

Huh, not so fearless now eh Kacchan? How can you claim you love me when you're afraid..? I frowned a little, leaning back a bit.
"I slipped up, I admit it. So now you know who I really am" I sighed.
"But the real question remains... Will I have to make you disappear after this little chat or not~?"
He whimpered a little at that, trying to steady his breathing before speaking up.

"Y-you would k-kill me..?"

It was barely a whisper but it held so much emotion... It broke me, shook me to my very core.
"No matter how angry I am with you right now, I would never kill you Katsuki" I said with a small smile, letting the light in my eyes vanish. Maybe being the Izuku he has always known will put him at ease a little? I don't want to have this conversation twice because he's too scared to comprehend what's going on.

"Now, what will I do with you~ Oh! I know! I'll tell you my story" I stated happily, intertwining our hands.
"When I was little, the doctor diagnosed me as quirkless and all my dreams got shattered. But of course, you already know that. You know how the teachers treated me, right? How I was bullied whenever you weren't around to protect me? I was powerless and therefore helpless. And with my photographic memory, I will never ever forget a single moment of it! Isn't that absolutely fabulous?"

I sighed, shaking my head with a small smile.
"But there was another thing, a thing you didn't know about~ My dad isn't just a scary businessman, he's also a scary villain boss! Me and my mom have always known about it, he didn't hide his shady business from us and you could say I was somewhat...affected by that. Intrigued is a better word, really. But then he and All Might had a fight..."

I frowned at the memory, remembering how I cried when father's body was moved away and covered up so I wouldn't see. But the smell was all consuming... Blood. Death. It's something I've grown used to by now, but in that moment it felt like my world would collaps. We may praise ourselves lucky my father survived such brutal slaughter by that so called hero...

"He was badly hurt" I summarized for Kacchan, not wanting to go into details.
"Dad almost died and All Might was praised into the skies... I couldn't take it. I couldn't watch people admire the man who almost killed my dad for the sake of so called peace! If you have to kill to gain peace, are you even allowed to call yourself a hero?"
I let my fingertips brush Kacchan's cheek, like I've done on the battle field. This time he didn't flinch away. He just sat there, staring at me, listening to my story.

"So in order to take my revenge, I started gathering information, made a plan... I worked everything out into the smallest detail! You could say I was very proud of myself when I finally managed to capture the number one hero in his weakened state. I mean, I was 10 and quirkless! Nobody would ever think I would be able to pull of something like that, right? Yet I did~ I killed All Might~"
I chuckled a little, remembering how he screamed when I took One For All away from him by force...

"His quirk, One For All, is a quirk that can be passed down from generation to generation. I took that power out of his hands before finishing him off. I experimented with it for a bit and managed to combine it with mom's quirk, resulting in the quirk I have now. A very powerful form of telekinesis, you could say. I very much like it~"

Staring down upon our intertwined fingers, I let a small tingle spread from me to him so he could feel my power. He gasped at the feeling, his eyes wide as he arched his back. I chuckled, pushing him back onto the tree trunk.
"I see you like it to~" I smirked, making him blush a little before I continued.