Chapter 28 - Kidnapped

Merry Christmas everyone!! (Even though it's still the 24th... SSSSHT!!!) May the holidays be happier than Bakugou's depressed ass XD

Pov Bakugou
It wasn't that surprising that my emotions were all over the place after that. Aizawa sensei had to erase my quirk so people could stop me from rampaging the school for crying out loud. But what did you expect was going to happen? Both my boyfriend and best friend are kidnapped, a person I considered an ally stabbed me in the back and a classmate betrayed my trust. All that in not even an hour!

Midnight pushed me back into the dormitory, quirk dempening bracelets around my wrists.
"We get that you're upset but try to stay calm, we're doing everything we can" she stated, making me scowl.
"JUST LIKE YOU DID EVERYTHING YOU COULD TO GET ME BACK WHEN I WAS KIDNAPPED?! I ALMOST DIED! AND NONE OF YOU FUCKING PRO HEROES SAVED MY ASS!" I exclaimed in anger, tears stinging in the back of my eyes.

"I know how you feel okay? But I promise you we will get them back" Midnight said on a stern voice before looking over my shoulder at the rest of the class.
"Look after him please"
With that she left, leaving the rest of the class to deal with me. Nobody knew what to say or do.

Normally shitty hair would try to talk to me at moments like these... Or dunce face would try to cheer me up by acting dumb and joking around. Izuku would hug and kiss me, telling me things would turn out alright in the end. Those thoughts made me tear up and before I knew it, I was crying. I've never cried in front of the class before... Not that they could see my face right now...

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me from behind and my breath hitched.
"It's okay Katsuki, just let it all out..." Jirou whispered, her face pressing onto my back. I slowly pried her arms off me and turned around. She looked shocked, expecting to see a scowl or glare. But instead I was a walking mess, tears flowing freely over my face. I held back a sob, throwing myself in her arms, finally being able to cry out loud.

I don't care everyone is staring or judging, I don't fucking care about anything anymore!
"I... I just w-want my boys back..." I choked out in a soft broken tone, crying onto her shoulder. She patted my back in a comforting manner, humming a quiet melody to help me calm down.
"We all want them back" another voice whispered and someone joined the hug from behind me. I could feel Ashido's horns poking me, instantly letting me know it was pinky who decided to step up as well.

"Come on, let's get you to your room, okay?" she asked quietly, now rubbing my back and seemingly communicating with Jirou through stares only. I just sobbed, letting the girls guide me towards the elevator while I was still breaking down.
"Momo?" Jirou questioned and before I knew it, the creator girl stood with us in the elevator. Together we rode up to my floor as the dark haired girl started making tissues.

"Here" she offered with a small broken smile. I know she has the hots for half-n-half, or had, I guess... So it must be hard on her too. But look at me, breaking down like a fucking child! Why do people always have to take care of me? Why is it always me who has to be rescued?! Am I not strong enough?! Even after devoting my life to training, I'm just not strong enough...

"I'll never be strong enough to protect someone..." I whispered out loud without knowing it. After that I just started crying even harder, hiding my face in the pink mess that was Mina's hair. It was soft, but couldn't even start to compare to my little sweet broccoli... Oh God, I just hope he's alright...
"Hey, don't say that... You'll be an amazing hero one day" Momo whispered, rubbing my back.
"Yeah, number one if I'm not mistaking" Jirou added as the elevator door dinged open.

"How can I be number one when I can't even keep the people I care about save?!" I cried out, harshly grabbing some tissues from Momo and blowing my nose.
"I wasn't even fucking smart enough to see through icyhot's stupid tricks! He's been playing me the whole fucking time!"