Chapter 5 - Hosu

Pov Midoriya
Soon everyone in the hero course left for their internships. I had people watching them, especially Todoroki and Bakugou. I chuckled a little at the thought of Kacchan's internship. Best Jeanist's hopeless attempts to tame him were amusing, to say the least. I absolutely loved watching the secret video tapes...

But what concerned me more, was the fact Iida chose to go to Hosu city for his internship. He could prove to be a pain in the ass when I'm going to talk to Stain... His devotion to avenging his brother was admirable yet annoying.
"Boss! It is time for you to take your leave"
I sighed, putting on my mask before turning around in my chair.

"Is Purrcy ready?"

"At your service, boss" the man reacted, putting down a cat in front of him. Purrcy meowed, running over to me and jumping on my lap.
"Alright, hold down the fort while I'm gone" I sighed, getting up with Purrcy in my arms.
"Feed the animals, make sure Dandelion gets his medicine or I'll kill the whole union. Oh, and have a 'best of' compilation of Kacchan's internship ready when I get back!"
"O-of course boss!" he responded, running out of the room.

"Alright Purrcy, time to pay Stain a visit" I smiled, putting him down on the ground. The cat shape-shifted into a giant Saver tooth tiger. I jumped on his back and together we rode towards Hosu, running over the rooftops. I always liked to go free running with my animals. They were my personal way of transportation and I loved them! I contained a happy yell as we hopped over the rooftops. But once a big explosion was set off in the distance, I stopped Purrcy.

"What the-"

But then I saw it... Ugh... Shigaraki... My father's favorite. Hmm, didn't know the League would be here too... Another bang could be heard in the distance, making me look its way. Nomu's huh? So he's using my father's pets to attack? Pathetic... I sighed, ushering Purrcy to continue his way. I don't have time to play around with daddy's little club right now.

Soon enough I found Stain, fighting in a dark back ally way. Seems like he got rough with Native and Iida got in his way... Wait. No. I scowled. What the fuck Shoto! I specifically told you not to face Stain! Argh! Doesn't he understand there are severe consequences for ignoring my orders?! Purrcy shifted back into his regular cat shape. He could shift into every feline, which came in handy from time to time.

I sighed, sitting down on the edge of the roof, looking down upon the battle. Seems like Todoroki is having a hard time facing Stain alone. Hmm, Iida is unable to move, so is Native. It's Stain's quirk. I noticed my new play thing was already damaged, panting, trying to hold his ground. He was suffering, One For All weighing him down more than helping him at this point.

"Well, guess I have to do something now, don't I?" I muttered, petting Purrcy.
"Can't let Sho die so soon, now can I? Ugh, he promises to be a handful... But what was I expecting of the rebelling son of Endeavor?"
"Meow"
"Yeah, you're right" I muttered, petting him on the head.
"Wait here for me, okay?"
"Meow!"

I rolled my eyes, jumping down into the ally. All fighting stopped at once, making me grin.
"These two students giving you trouble hero killer~?" I asked, grinning at him.
"Ah, the Green Reaper~ To what do I owe this pleasure?" he asked, making the others in the ally freeze in fear.
"T-that... That's t-the...the G-Green Reaper..?" Iida managed to stutter out, while Todoroki simply stared at me. I couldn't read his expression, but his gag reflex told me everything I had to know.

"Why go through the trouble of killing them when you could kill a pro hero in front of their eyes?" I asked, slowly making my way over to Native.
"Traumatizing them at this age is so much more fun~"
"That's not how I work" Stain stated, his intense conviction radiating off of him. I simply smiling, my own conviction being at least equally as strong.