*BONUS*

Whoohoo 100k!! To celebrate: Todoroki childhood short stories XD

1) Cars

Shoto was crying in his room, laying on his bed with a pillow pressed onto his chest. His father's training was too rough, it was too much... How long has he been enduring this torture..? He's already 8 years old, wondering how he made it this far without going insane.
"Hey, Shoto, are you okay?"
A taller boy peaked through the door, quickly closing it behind him. It was Natsu, his older brother. He wasn't supposed to be here...

What if father caught them?!

"Hey, ssh, it's okay" he whispered, hugging his younger brother.
"What did he do this time?"
"H-he took a-all of m-my...*sniff* my t-toys a-away..." Shoto sobbed. Natsu sighed, frowning a little as he hugged the halfa. In the past their oldest brother, Toya, would comfort him. Comfort all of them. But now...

Natsu shook his head, not wanting to think about what happened to his other brother or why the red head needed to stay with their grandmother for the week. Father really was too harsh on them...
"Oh! I know what will make you feel better!" the white haired boy smiled, pulling away from the hug.
"It's a little secret Toya taught me. Come on, follow me"

The two of them sneaked past the training room, where Endeavor was raging, using his fire to scorch up the walls. Natsu cringed a bit as they walked by, quickly pulled Shoto away from there. Soon they arrived at their destination, the home computer. Natsu grabbed a card out of their father's wallet and handed it to Shoto.
"This is dad's credit card. You can order all the toys you like with this!"

"R-really?" Shoto gasped, carefully taking the card. Wouldn't they get in trouble if he used it..?
"Quickly, what toys do you want? Let's look it up on the computer" Natsu grinned, pulling an extra chair towards the screen.
"I want cars!" Shoto smiled, taring at the screen as Natsu typed.
"Make them pretty and fast!" the halfa added, seeing the imaged move before his eyes.

"Oh! That one!"

"This one? Hmm, you've got taste little bro, but this isn't-" Natsu started, only to be interrupted by Fuyumi, who called out for him.
"I need to go, be quick okay? Dad can't see it" the white head stated, hopping off his chair and running towards their sister's room. Shoto didn't know what his brother was going to say about the car he liked. But he did say he liked it, didn't he? Shoto smiled, ordering it as he typed in the numbers from the credit card.

He did this a few more times on other cars he liked, quickly shutting off the computer as he heard his father come near, scrambling back towards his room by detour. Everyone kinda forgot about it after that day, not thinking much of it. That was up until a few month later, when there was suddenly a giant bill and five new designer cars in their parking lot. Endeavor was furious, but the company wasn't taking them back seeing as they were paid for with his credit card.

Toya made sure neither of his siblings were close to their father during his angry phone call with the company or the raging aftermath. The oldest Todoroki son looked down upon his siblings with a small frown.
"Okay, which one of you was it? I know one of you used his card"
"Natsu!" Fuyumi gasped, hitting her brother on the arm.
"Hey! It wasn't me, I swear!"

All eyes then fell on Shoto, who was standing by the window from where he could see the brand new cars. Pretty...
"Wait... Shoto..? No way" Toya muttered to himself in disbelieve.
"Look Natsu! My toys are here! They're so big!" the halfa gasped, smiling a bit. Fuyumi instantly started lecturing her brother while Toya made his way over to the youngest of the pack, laughing.

"So you ordered these?" he asked, making the little one nod.
"Oh God, Shoto, who knew you had it in you to rebel?" the red head chuckled, pulling his brother into a side hug as he messed up his dual coloured hair.