01|Weird Feeling

I SEE A HAND moving up and down in front of my face and that was when I realized that I had been starring at the school's white wall for a long time now.

"Hey, Hana, are you okay?" my friend Felix asks. I turn to look at him and I force myself to smile. The truth is that I woke up feeling really weird.

"Yeah, why?" I ask. Felix first looks at me worried and then he looks at the rest of the group too.

"You whispered a name" Jeongin says and I look at him confused. But I didn't realize that I talked?

"What name?" I ask at them. All my 4 friends look at each other as if they thought the same thing.

"Hwang" he says. Hwang? There are many students in the school with that name but I don't know anyone in person? 

The school bell rang and we sit on our desks. I try to focus on the teacher but the weird feeling still exists. I start doodling on my book while I listen to the teacher. I feel someone tapping my shoulder and I see my deskmate and friend Seungmin.

"What?" I ask him whispering.

"What are you doing?" he asks pointing with his finger my doodle. I look at it and I see that I wrote the word "Hwang" with calligraphic characters.

"Huh? It's that name again" I say loudly to myself.

"What name?" Seungmin asks with his eyebrow raised.

"Hey, miss Jung and mr Kim could you focus on the lesson?" The teacher says when I was about to answer to my friend with a "nevermind". Both him and I say "sorry" to the teacher and the lesson continues.

The school bell rang again and we were dismissed. My 4 friends and I started our way to one of the school's stairs to meet the other 4 boys of our group that are a year older (A/N I changed their ages so that they will match with the story). Chan, Woojin, Minho and Changbin came and sat with us on the stairs.

"What's up with the long face Hana?" Chan asks as they look at me.

"She's in a weird mood today" Felix answers for me. The boys ask why but when I don't say anything, they look at Felix. He just raised his shoulders in a way of saying "I don't know".

"Guys?" I ask, interrupting their conversation about random stuff. The boys turn to look at me. "Have you ever felt like you're missing clues?"

"What do you mean with that?" Jisung asks.

"I don't know. Today I feel like.. my mind is a puzzle but I can't complete it cause some pieces are missing" I say. They look at me confused. "Nevermind" I say. They kept looking at me worried.